Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I do wonder sometimes whether Carrie has been deeply, clinically depressed since the Oliver breakup. Doesn’t excuse her from being a moron but when you see her here there’s a light that’s just completely gone now. She seems like a shell of herself.
I think she never let herself deal with the heartbreak. Instead she panicked because she had no partner and no hope of being engaged, let alone married by the time she hit 30
My theory is she remembered Joel lurking in her DMs, knew that he would worship her and give her everything she wanted so she thought she may as well
She can twist the narrative however she likes, but deep down she never got closure from Oliver and even though she is expecting Joel's child she is still not completely over him

Reactions: 50

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Wonder if ‘Danny with a crap angle’ will be in a wet suit for the water birth or will he and Joel be in matching Disney Budgy Smugglers (the misspelling of Budgy will never cease to vex me)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

polkamoon

Chatty Member
I do agree that Joel is a bit of a dish, if the dish in question had food stuck to the bottom of it, and a few cracks in it, and hadn’t been washed in its last 10 uses. Ooh yeah dishy!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Carrie’s shared this to her subscriber stories. I actually kind of like it but I’m still baffled that she has so much Disney tat when it seems like it’s all just super pricey and not very functional??

IMG_3663.jpeg

IMG_3664.jpeg

IMG_3666.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

RudeDog

That coffee rant is just repulsive with their entitlement. The fact that it's uploaded onto their couples Instagram where they are meant to promote themselves as a couple makes it so much worse. You'd think that they would promote themselves as a likable couple that you would want to spent time with. Instead they come off as so smug and horrible over a coffee order.
I can't get my head around the conversation they must have had before whipping the camera on 🤯 like what would lead them to think filming a moan about coffee would in any way make for flattering/decent 'content' for their joint account?

Were they complaining all the way up the street and then Joel grunted 'This is gold, I need to film this'?? I'm surprised they held back from posting it on the Begger's Call account 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

nymeria

I really hope she’s not born on the 29th cause Karen would be unbearable. This RARE blonde-haired, brown-eyed girl gave birth on the RAREST of days to the RAREST baby who is definitely not like other babies!!!!

Also I hope the baby is not born on March 7th cause that’s my birthday and don’t want it tainted lmao.

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
He’s vile. Most of us have had retail, service or hospitality industry jobs at some stage in our lives. No need for the online rant, simply politely advise your server of the mistake, get a new coffee and move on with your day. Everyone makes mistakes. His sense of entitlement is revolting. Her smiling in encouragement like a gormless twit. Shows how boring their life together is really,

Her hair has never looked more orange. Someone mentioned Linda from Gimme Gimme Gimme and it’s all I see now 🍊🤓

• Haha

Sping

If he really said "coconut milk" 8 times, then it sounds like the barista pranked him because he was being insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Haha

jdott

Omg I’m dying at some of those tweets. Big believer of keep it on tattle but even those hashtags are spelt in the way they would do them 😭

• Haha

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Nobody so unhappy would have such a good sense of humour. The fact they used the matching swimsuits pic for the account though 😭
IMG_3774.jpeg

IMG_3775.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

mxllie2012

Tbh if I was that barista and he told me 8 different times during his order than he wanted oat milk, I would also have given him coconut milk.

How much of an entitled twat do you have to be to have a moan on Instagram about your coffee having the wrong milk 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48

T3PO

Chatty Member
“It’s nothing to do with you as a performer and you’re just not what they’re looking for”

Surely to get the audition you *are* what they’re looking for, eg age, sex, look etc so it HAS to be performance related

Reactions: 48

geniefromdownunder

Guess who's back, back again...

For anyone who cares, my work office flooded on the 10th of September (forever burnt into my brain, it was a Sunday evening and I wasn't supposed to be working, let alone IN the office walking in calf deep water with electricals sitting in it, could've legit died lmao)
Then I went manic from stress
Then I went to Europe for two months (lol).

And here I am desperately trying to catch up!!

Anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy New year, Happy birthday and all that! Super glad to be back, haha.

Joel still gives me the ick.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Funny how Carrie has enough energy to travel into central London to see shows but not enough to clean her damn house

kev1974

VIP Member
Firstly can’t believe they didn’t have the simple sense to reserve the name on each platform by simply spending five minutes creating the account, regardless of whether they planned to use it.

secondly, why draw everyone’s attention to it, unless they are masochists and enjoy being mocked? Idiots.

I don’t see that it is necessarily anyone from tattle. If it is I think you should do some tweets about the desperation to get a WOS award 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

DynamoPollo

She said the last 2 years, but its not 2 years until March? I know its a minor point but just shows how much this relationship has been rushed.

DaisySims89

VIP Member
1000007486.png

This is my favourite screenshot
It happens a split second just as the video starts and this the best I could get 🤣

• Haha