Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayhem

IMG_20240114_162928.jpg

When you realise you've tied yourself to this asshole for the rest of your life.
---
Has he deleted the barista story? I can't seem to find it anywhere now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Accionoodles

VIP Member
His rant about the barista getting the milk for his coffee wrong just makes him look like a bit of a twat tbh. People make mistakes, especially in what is probably a busy coffee shop in the middle of London on a Sunday afternoon. Might be annoying but most people would just get over, but instead Jowl had to share a sarcastic Instagram story about how his accent makes coconut sound like oat. Piss off you condescending knob.

IMG_3708.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

lottiekarotti

Well, according to how Carrie does things, she'll repeat not wanting to christen the baby one or two more times and then in a couple of months she'll post about how christening her baby was such a special moment for her and how Scott is going to be the best godparent to ever grace the earth. There will be no mention of Joel at all, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

daisymay30

Just watched the video and can’t believe he says “Rude!” at the end. No, you’re the one being rude, Joel. #standdown

And as for the bit where he says congrats if you can hear us over the sound of the Tube? Maybe don’t take a video on the platform then? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Can't wait for Carrie to address the size of Shrek's pickle in her next Q&A.

Actually, my husband is a BIG BOI in more ways than one. Did you hear that Oliver?

• Haha
  • Sick

Moaninginprivate

She said she was going to Cirque du Soleil this evening, but I see that a load of the ITV breakfast show lot were there this evening and there was a load of stuff going on outside. So I presume it was an opening night or press night or something that Scammie somehow got tickets to rather than pay, again.
Yeah looks like a big turn out of celebs with freebie tickets. She looks awful as per

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Mark81

VIP Member
Tbf, I don't think it's right taking it off of tattle when the only things so far that have been taken off are the petty things - not to sound like a total killjoy but this could be more perceived as bullying. If anything, it paints us tattlers in a bad light, and we're always trying to say that actually despite sometimes having a laugh about them, a lot of us do or did actually want what's best for Carrie.

That being said, that's just my personal opinion, and honestly, they've brought something like this on themselves. They're such bloody idiots for not making accounts on every social media in their business name. Even if they don't use it, it stops anyone else from using it. They've just been lazy, probably though 'oh, we can't be bothered running an X account for this too' and not thought about the repercussions. Well, guess what. This is the repercussions 🙃

Yeah I agree, this just makes us look how she says we are (if it is someone from here). So it does Tattle no favours and gives them someone to blame if beginners call fails, instead of them looking at themselves and their piss poor business knowledge and skills.

That said it is actually worded better than any of the promotion they've done themselves. And spoof accounts happen alot to people who live their lives online. Obviously she doesn't have an issue with the fake accounts that are worshipping her.

Reactions: 51

Mark81

VIP Member
Remember Carrie's (and Joels) West End Live performances that didn't go so well?

Remember Carrie's rants and over explaining of her performance?

And they have the NERVE to publicly shame and rant about someone getting the milk in a coffee wrong. Imagine if someone posted a similar complaint about their performances.

Sorry but their dismissive elitist attitude towards service staff is still annoying me. Especially when you put it with how insulted so many west end actors were to be compared to customer service workers by ALW.

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Couldn't he have just said to the barista "oops I asked for oat milk but this tastes like coconut, can you please change it?"? What's the point complaining about it online? They're not going to be able to help you and you're just whining. "I literally said about 8 times I wanted coconut milk" - you were probably being obnoxious, and once again if you were that insistent you'd taste it and point it out there and then. Stand down.

meelottie

So many questions on the first one

The "professional photographer" is Danny With His Iphone again, right?

Is it a unique dropbox link per VIP, or do they just chuck privacy out the window and send one link with all that night's pics to all the VIP suckers?

Will there be a meltdown if the theatre wifi isn't very good so the photos are hard to upload to dropbox?

Do you get to meet and greet Peanut, or will she have been abandoned in a cardboard box in the dressing room by then?

When she says she'll sign anything, does it include body parts :eek:

Is there a dress code for the meet and greet, is it compulsory to dress like Crabbie, or is that only for superfans?

And is that actually a cake of her that some gullible fool with far too much spare time has made? Tell me she doesn't actually eat ANYTHING that the public bring for her, does she? Unless she's utterly mad?
My favourite part of it all is 'I stand with my back to the stage' ??? Okay?

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
How come when the pair of them went to Karen's Diner, they were allowed to eat there and not recruited straight onto the staff, anyway?

• Haha

ohdearyme1029

It’s funny that Carrie’s happy birthday post to Joel is just a list of places they’ve been on holiday. Nothing actually about him. And with “ooooo you’re my best frieeeeend” playing over the post… just brilliant.
She also, like her “best friend” (but not soulmate, that’s her brother and her actual best mate Scott), doesn’t use his name. Embarrassed to say you married and got knocked up by JOEL? I wonder if she just avoids saying it in case she does a Ross-from-friends and accidentally says Jamie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Joel‘s social media history, even recently, is full of these childish awful rants, either against companies or people. Remember when he made an entire insta post about someone not parking the way he deemed correctly? What an exhausting, sad little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 50