Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Don’t use Twitter ourselves?? Well, Joel certainly used Twitter when he was demanding the dividends from Iceland Air 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

daisymay30

Two years 😂 again, Carrie rewriting the timeline of a relationship, just like she did with Oliver until it finally fit. They’re just past 18 months, but I think in her more lucid moments, even Carrie realizes how bad that sounds, considering the crazy rush since they met.
CHF rewrites history better than she writes fiction 😂

• Haha

allthemyths

Unbenannt-1.png

As much as your posts make me smile and laugh (as always) guys, I'm bloody shook. Sure, she and Shrek are a train wreck, always have, always will be, but these new photos are a whole new level of awful. She looks unhealthy and miserable. The idea of watching, as friends or even family, a person let themselves go like that in the space of merely two years and drive their life into the wall on every level (Beggars Call...) must be absolutely terrifying. I still wonder to this day if there was ever at least an attempt at an "intervention"? Carrie has aged at least 15+ years in about 24 months. To take another step back and see that side by side though––how can this even be the same person?

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Two years 😂 again, Carrie rewriting the timeline of a relationship, just like she did with Oliver until it finally fit. They’re just past 18 months, but I think in her more lucid moments, even Carrie realizes how bad that sounds, considering the crazy rush since they met.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Another thread for the only women to ever be pregnant in every universe

10/10 title from @Mark81 with 102 likes after Crabbie and Shrek doxxed themselves by posting their address online against their new company Beginners Call, or more affectionately and accurately named, Beggars Call

I did want to write more of a recap but I got bored of thinking about it too much

• Haha
  • Wow

Buttercup1234

Recap: Carrie can no longer do anything due to be heavily pregnant; her house is a tip but she is TOO PREGNANT to do anything about it. She is wanting to have a home birth but the odds of her knowing the ins and outs of it are slim…
51E7E514-6031-45F1-B82D-ECCF87D6A40E.jpeg

---
Now THIS is very interesting, I’m assuming this is referencing that audition she was going on about a couple of months ago. (Also nice to see she’s touched up her roots)

View attachment 2676732
except in Carrie’s case, it usually IS to do with her ability as a performer. Being able to pull one expression when belting (with mixed results) is not usually what shows are looking for, weirdly…..

• Haha

cluel3ss

APPARENTLY when I say oat milk it sounds like coconut!!!!! I said it about 8 times as well!!!! RUDE!!!

Imagine this absolute man baby is going to be responsible for a child in a couple of months time. Awful.

Mark81

VIP Member
You have to have a pretty unhealthy relationship if you're sharing passive aggressive memes and articles for your partner to see

Reactions: 55

missucre

Not her just posting pics of her and Jamie together on stories all day on Joel’s birthday. And literally no birthday story for him. Sorry Joel 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54