Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s confirmed she’s bringing her child on the tour with her. But admitting it’s too early to plan the logistics. bleeping grow up Carrie. You could have delayed the announcement until after the birth and have a later tour. But no. You need your WOS nomination so badly you’re willing to have your baby travel for hours on end…away from her dad

ridiculous.

Reactions: 22
1000006578.png

I don't think she has fully thought this through
I think she has a romanticised vision in her head of what travelling with a baby will be like

Reactions: 44
One of her minions spent over £200 on tickets… could have just waited and got them for £5 the day before 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2584372

I think she has a romanticised vision in her head of what travelling with a baby will be like
I know this question isn't about Joel and really the answer is serviceable without mentioning him but it does still feel off that there's no passing mention to him supporting or coming to visit on some dates

Reactions: 20
And that leads me to wonder how hastily this tour has been organised. The arbitrariness of the dates and places, without following a logical route, only booking single dates as close as possible within a short margin of time and with no possibility of adding extra dates because everything is already booked outside those dates. This whole thing screams "Baby will be expensive, I don't have anything else in sight and I'm not willing to watch my bank account go down. Lemme just make a little extra money with this touring thingy". I'd bet anything Cameos will be back soon too.
What do you mean you didn’t get your Cameo now can you have your money back? 😡 it’ll be ready when it’s ready! She’s not your SLAVE! She’s a new mum you know, yes “Peanut” had a huge 15th birthday party last week but that’s not the point! Blocked! Blocked! Blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so confused about the baby coming on tour with her - surely its dad or one of its FOUR grandparents could look after it at home to save it and carrie the stress of travelling? Why does she want it with her? (Obviously I know that she wouldn’t want to be separated from her baby, but plenty of parents are for a period of time and the other parent/family members step in). I’m inclined to think that she wants to drag it around to make it another cool and quirky story - “don’t you know MY daughter travelled up and down the country at the age of 7 months so she’s just so much more special and amazing than anyone else’s”. Compromising herself and her baby’s happiness so she has a quirky start to her journey as a mother.

Reactions: 19
So the last tour cured her crippling anxiety. What a woman she is 👏🏻
Forget therapy/medication, if you have anxiety just perform in front of people! (In that case I want a refund on my music degree because I performed in front of people and hey anxiety is still here 7 years after graduating)

Reactions: 16
So she’s confirmed she’s bringing her child on the tour with her. But admitting it’s too early to plan the logistics. bleeping grow up Carrie. You could have delayed the announcement until after the birth and have a later tour. But no. You need your WOS nomination so badly you’re willing to have your baby travel for hours on end…away from her dad

ridiculous.
At the expense of absolutely everything and everyone she absolutely needs the attention of being #firstevermumtobringbabyontour and will use the poor girl as a prop. She's definitely immediately disclosing that the baby will be on tour with her to try and boost ticket sales (🤢) Her weirdo fans will also assume they'll get to see the baby on stage which sounds absolutely awful for the poor thing and I hope this won't be the case.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2584372

bleeping hell, I get anxiety at the thought of having to take my 6 month old away for one night! She’s definitely not thought this through cause feeding an under 1 is such a faff! If they’re bottle fed she’ll need to be sterilising bottles and then making the formula bottles if she feeds that way, or have her boobs constantly demanded if she breast feeds! 100% rather her than me. I’m so invested in how it’s going to look when she’s a mum cause she’s showing she’s got no idea!

Reactions: 21
bleeping hell, I get anxiety at the thought of having to take my 6 month old away for one night! She’s definitely not thought this through cause feeding an under 1 is such a faff! If they’re bottle fed she’ll need to be sterilising bottles and then making the formula bottles if she feeds that way, or have her boobs constantly demanded if she breast feeds! 100% rather her than me. I’m so invested in how it’s going to look when she’s a mum cause she’s showing she’s got no idea!
She's so blindly confident in being wrong about stuff too. The mum arc is going to be a shitshow.

I know all parents-to-be think that they are going to be the best parents ever and the horror stories they hear are over-exaggerated…but she is going to have one hell of a shock once the baby arrives. The tour will be brutal with a 7 month old in tow. Even if the baby wasn’t going along, going back to work after months of sleep deprivation makes it so hard to be anything other than just about functioning. I wouldn’t expect anyone going back to work at that point to be top of their game.

The tour is going to be a half-arsed tit show.

This is such a ridiculous response, she seems to forget her “career” only earns her a living if people are willing to pay money to see her so it’s entirely reasonable for fans to ask when they’ll get to do that again. No one was rude about it, no one demanded she return to the stage 30 seconds after having her child, they literally just asked when she was next appearing in a show. People ask this every time she’s between shows and her response is immediately “omg leave me alone to have my BABY!!!! Did you realise I’m having a BABY!!!!”

Reactions: 25
Forget writing self-insert fanfics, Carrie needs too write a book on her miraculous cure for anxiety. She was struggling to stand from nerves on her last tour.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.