Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason, this popped up on my Instagram feed, but notice who liked it 👀

Dig at Oli or trouble in paradise for the Montagues??

View attachment 2584086
She knows this is public, right? I've been single for too long so maybe I'm being too sensitive, but does it not undermine your relationship if your partner publicly likes/shares this kind of stuff?

It's either about Joel or Oliver and you're PREGNANT so you're either publicly slating your child's dad, or you're publicly still hung up on an ex. Neither of those options are appropriate.

Reactions: 39
If she is getting any pushback from family or Joel or Scott about whether it’s a good idea to schedule a packed tour up and down the country a mere half a year after having a baby, it’ll probably make her more determined to be ✨notLikeOTherMuMs✨and whack a couple of extra tour dates on .

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder what dates will be added due to PHENOMENAL DEMAND like last time 🤔😂
I listened to barely a few mins of her live and she said no other dates are being added, the theatres are all booked around then so no extras to add
And then I got bored and switched off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Joel will obviously only go totally crazy over Carrie’s tour once she #casuallysoldoutthePalladium 😁

I’m guessing this new tour has been in the works for some time now, since they surely haven’t booked the venues in the last few days only. So maybe that’s why Carrie was so mad about not getting that WoS nomination. She wanted to promote the new tour while being able to boast about a „awards-nominated“ first tour.

Reactions: 20
I just hope she actually consulted Joel over touring. And her parents if they are the baby care plan.

I've seen several parents just assume their mum and dad will take on care duties.

Reactions: 9
I just hope she actually consulted Joel over touring. And her parents if they are the baby care plan.

I've seen several parents just assume their mum and dad will take on care duties.
I'm sure Jamie Lambert has promised to supply a professional babysitter as part of her rider!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed Carrie shuffled her pinned Insta posts with today's announcement? The post she chose to drop for the new tour? Her wedding photos. She hates that man 100%.
Also she could have 3 pinned posts but prefers to have two and drop the wedding photos...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She knows this is public, right? I've been single for too long so maybe I'm being too sensitive, but does it not undermine your relationship if your partner publicly likes/shares this kind of stuff?

It's either about Joel or Oliver and you're PREGNANT so you're either publicly slating your child's dad, or you're publicly still hung up on an ex. Neither of those options are appropriate.
If you’re not careful, there’ll be another q&a addressing this with a “it’s not that deep” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I listened to barely a few mins of her live and she said no other dates are being added, the theatres are all booked around then so no extras to add
And then I got bored and switched off 😂
And that leads me to wonder how hastily this tour has been organised. The arbitrariness of the dates and places, without following a logical route, only booking single dates as close as possible within a short margin of time and with no possibility of adding extra dates because everything is already booked outside those dates. This whole thing screams "Baby will be expensive, I don't have anything else in sight and I'm not willing to watch my bank account go down. Lemme just make a little extra money with this touring thingy". I'd bet anything Cameos will be back soon too.

Reactions: 13
In a way, I guess, it is nice to have the concerts planned after the baby, to keep something for yourself career and identity-wise, but why does it need to be a tour? And 8 months is still such a short time. If there are any health complications for anyone at all, even the routine ones for the mother or baby, it is even less. Not to mention how women's voices can change very unpredictably after pregnancy.

Reactions: 12
With Carrie, it's not really any one thing she does, says or 'likes'. It's the pattern of behaviour over time that gives her away. If she just did these things once no one would bat an eye, but she doesn't.

Its like when people say they're joking, but make the same comments repeatedly, you know it's deeper meaning.

Reactions: 13
IMG_9701.png

Hahaha supporting everyone except her ugly husband. That’s surely deliberate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Daniel Boys looks great as King George, looks a lot like Jonathan Groff in that pic

And when has Carrie had anything to do with Daniel Boys before?

Reactions: 19
I know the tour is hot goss but please can we talk about Joel’s ‘character reels’ which he’s recorded and shared on his Insta, I’m dying 😂
Someone has commented on them saying how to have cream and jam on a scone - that they agree with Mrs Montague... I don't even know what order my family or best mate does cream and jam, why on earth would you learn and remember that about a z-list celebrity?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t wait to read all about the baby’s schedule

Will it do stage door? Is it coming on stage?

Thanks Carrie xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does someone want to take one for the team and ask when we can expect another gross pregnancy kink pandering reel? #BOUNDARIES!!! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Daniel Boys looks great as King George, looks a lot like Jonathan Groff in that pic

And when has Carrie had anything to do with Daniel Boys before?
I had the exact same thought, she clearly hasn’t lost her attraction for pretty boys 😅 despite having settled for a neckless egghead. Her being unable to praise Shrek‘s physical features (while complimenting everyone else) is very telling. Also her trying to disguise it by half heartedly posting the images of the remaining cast members ..subtle, ha. I see what you are doing, airhead.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.