Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"it takes time and self healing" from the girl who moved a new man in 3.5 months later 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 73
i’ve just googled the last 5 dates on her tour and put them on a map and it is so painfully inefficient.
she’s doing glasgow to salford (3 and a half hour drive) to go back up north to gateshead (2 and a half hour drive) to go back south to birmingham (3 and a half hour drive) to go BACK NORTH to edinburgh (5 hour drive)!!!
Who organised this? The words "piss up" and "brewery" come to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Babies thrive off routine and familiarity so I can imagine a new place every day or other day and all the time in the car spent travelling and being passed around would easily disrupt routines and overstimulate them and then hey presto you've got a really cross, upset, unsettled baby on your hands, who you've now got to leave crying with another caregiver to go on stage, or who only wants their mum, or who ends up disrupting your whole little time line you've got planned out.

Carrie can work or not work, that's her choice, but travelling with a 7 month old is not going to be the cakewalk she seems to think it is. At that age they need more stimulation and get bored easily, and they still need a decent routine for naps and food especially if you've started weaning them. Mine would have been a nightmare doing that and they were "easy" babies!

My third is due around the same time as Carrie's first and I'm still not naive enough to make huge plans like that. Babies gonna baby.

Reactions: 35
Babies thrive off routine and familiarity so I can imagine a new place every day or other day and all the time in the car spent travelling and being passed around would easily disrupt routines and overstimulate them and then hey presto you've got a really cross, upset, unsettled baby on your hands, who you've now got to leave crying with another caregiver to go on stage, or who only wants their mum, or who ends up disrupting your whole little time line you've got planned out.

Carrie can work or not work, that's her choice, but travelling with a 7 month old is not going to be the cakewalk she seems to think it is. At that age they need more stimulation and get bored easily, and they still need a decent routine for naps and food especially if you've started weaning them. Mine would have been a nightmare doing that and they were "easy" babies!

My third is due around the same time as Carrie's first and I'm still not naive enough to make huge plans like that. Babies gonna baby.
From the sounds of things it seems like she’s gonna dump the kid off on other people while she prances about on stage and does stage door

Reactions: 9
This tour thing is all about Carrie proving she has a career to go back to. She could have easily done the tour at a later point, and could have returned to stage in her beloved one off concerts or panto in December. But a tour sounds fancier and makes her seem popular.
As mentioned before, Sam Barks will go back to Frozen in a few months. But she has an understudy, and if she can’t make it, the show will still happen. That’s very different from what Carrie wants to do. Of course she will manage it (with an entire army of people) and we will never hear the end of how she took her daughter with her on tour and how she managed it all with a seven months old on the road.

Reactions: 27
She’s rushing EVERYTHING. Dating, living together, engagement, wedding, starting a family, now maternity leave before baby has even arrived. Most of these are milestones in life that people cherish and savour but she’s approached each one shouting “NEXT”. She’s very foolish. All babies require selflessness and effort, two things Carrie has proven she can’t do. She may get very lucky, no feeding issues, no sleeping issues, no teething issues, no sickness issues and have no problems going back to work, but she’s making a mistake rushing anything involving her child. Most parents have to go back to work within a year or less of having a baby but absolutely nothing prepares you for it. Personally, I was consumed by mum guilt going back to work when my youngest was 8 months as I’m self employed and we needed the money badly. She should be looking to soak everything in because it all goes so quickly and it’s a time you just don’t get back but no, once again she’s shouting “NEXT”. Big sigh 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Part of me wonders is Carrie going to take her baby on stage as part of the show and sing a song to her about being a mother
Wouldn't put it past her to use her daughter as a prop

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Part of me wonders is Carrie going to take her baby on stage as part of the show and sing a song to her about being a mother
She will sing Circle of Life and Joel will come out, stand on a chair, and lift baby shrek up in the air as a spotlight lights up the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if all that hand-wringing about anxiety on her last tour was just a ploy to boost ticket sales 🤔. As in, seats were selling but pretty sluggishly, so Carrie tried to garner sympathy and sort of guilt trip her followers into supporting her.

I've never seen another performer behave that way. If anything, i've seen actors/singers do the opposite and put on a brave face but then much later on after the project has finished might say they had anxiety or whatever during that time. I'm all for mental health discussions being less stigmatised but with Carrie it just doesn't seem genuine.

Reactions: 19
I don't have any kids, so I have no idea how good or bad it is for the baby when Carrie travels across the country with her. That's why I stay out of it. But Carrie had jet lag for almost a week, and she's already exhausted from normal things like getting up at 8 a.m. or working for 4 hours. What does she think it will be like during a tour with a baby? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don't have any kids, so I have no idea how good or bad it is for the baby when Carrie travels across the country with her. That's why I stay out of it. But Carrie had jet lag for almost a week, and she's already exhausted from normal things like getting up at 8 a.m. or working for 4 hours. What does she think it will be like during a tour with a baby? 😅
Exactly this

Reactions: 11
Eh, this whole planning is pretty ridiculous. It would probably have made more sense to leave baby at home in a familiar environment with her dad/other family and plan 2-3 breaks for her to go home for a day. I don’t quite see how she arrived at the decision to take the baby and I am interested to see what will happen if she doesn’t have a super easy baby.. even with grandma and a baby sitter there, all that travel will be super disruptive, like others have pointed out.

Reactions: 18
not managed to keep up with this for a while! shes been a bloody busy gal despite being the worlds first gorgeous mummy to be😂
can someone link me back to the trip advisor / court please? I want to know what I missed so I can come as her brown wedding docs😂
---
also will unfortunately not be going to the next tour, the friend I went with before has responded to the suggestion with "we already did that I'm not doing it again"😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not managed to keep up with this for a while! shes been a bloody busy gal despite being the worlds first gorgeous mummy to be😂
can someone link me back to the trip advisor / court please? I want to know what I missed so I can come as her brown wedding docs😂
---
also will unfortunately not be going to the next tour, the friend I went with before has responded to the suggestion with "we already did that I'm not doing it again"😂
Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 - Carrie's off on tour, but the UK says 'We already did that, please no more"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I bet she’ll sing “Everything changes” from Waitress

Reactions: 13
I wonder if all that hand-wringing about anxiety on her last tour was just a ploy to boost ticket sales 🤔. As in, seats were selling but pretty sluggishly, so Carrie tried to garner sympathy and sort of guilt trip her followers into supporting her.

I've never seen another performer behave that way. If anything, i've seen actors/singers do the opposite and put on a brave face but then much later on after the project has finished might say they had anxiety or whatever during that time. I'm all for mental health discussions being less stigmatised but with Carrie it just doesn't seem genuine.
Oh she 100% used it as a crutch in case reviews flopped. Once reviews came in, she immediately abandoned fine anxiety thing.

She literally could’ve done a few nights at the Palladium, been eligible for a WOS, and still sold tickets. Instead she’s putting herself instead of her kid, and going for vanity tour round 2.

Reactions: 13
I’m calling it now.. she will be pregnant with baby 2 by the tour as she loves speeding this along. ( I was just pregnant when my first was 7 months, and back at work, but I was just teaching theatre so couldn’t take baby 1 with me and it was hard enough)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m calling it now.. she will be pregnant with baby 2 by the tour as she loves speeding this along. ( I was just pregnant when my first was 7 months, and back at work, but I was just teaching theatre so couldn’t take baby 1 with me and it was hard enough)
I was just thinking I'd suggest adding "Carrie makes a cringe remark about working on baby number 2" to the tour Bingo when it's time to make one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm almost thinking she'll bring the baby out onto the stage for a couple of shows, if she's awake and not crying. As a sort of finale to the theme of love and to create a few headlines.
Of course she will, she’s a Fletcher. That’s how all their nepo babies start!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.