Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always been a spoilt brat now she’s a full on obnoxious Karen.

What will happen if little Matilda Hashtag Gifted Halloween Leota Loungefly Joanie Autumn Christmas Fletcher Kindness Montague doesn’t get the lead in the school play. Will Crabbie and Goyle be up at the school kicking off
There will be a HUGE EYE ROLL of course!

Reactions: 5
I hate to be the armchair geneticist, but I agree with one user (it’s been a few pages since it was posted) that spectated she might be on the spectrum.

She can’t read the room and decide what is appropriate behavior for the situation. She lets her emotions take over and can’t function properly. She has a special interest in Disney. She can’t figure out boundaries.

Of course there’s nothing wrong with being on the spectrum (I have 22Q or VCFS and am missing my 22nd chromosome). It could also be why her parents let her behavior slide. It would just make a lot more sense in explaining why she behaves the way she does.
I totally agree as someone who is autistic and to be honest, even if she is on the spectrum she probably wouldn’t know or have even considered it due to the huge amounts of misinformation surrounding female autism

I totally agree as someone who is autistic and to be honest, even if she is on the spectrum she probably wouldn’t know or have even considered it due to the huge amounts of misinformation surrounding female autism
That's why I was only diagnosed aged 33!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

She’s always been a self-entitled twit. Every now and then I’ll post this here. She hasn’t changed in 11 years.
She says she wouldn’t mind a 10 pound difference, but then goes on about the reason why she went through all the trouble of getting the camera at the first shop was because she would get an adittional 10% discount from the cheaper shops… so she did mind the small price difference lol. Also, if you were so annoyed at the first shop for making you lose your precious time (which you decided to lose) and they wouldn’t make the 10% discount anyway, why shop there? Just spend your money somewhere else.

She’s a Karen and she just doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 21
That's why I was only diagnosed aged 33!
Don’t be silly y’all, thanks to Simon B-C and his extremely helpful ‘extreme male brain’ theory we know that only boys can ever possibly be autistic 🙃

(A gentle virtual hug to you both and congrats on the diagnoses!) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

She’s always been a self-entitled twit. Every now and then I’ll post this here. She hasn’t changed in 11 years.
Her entire family are vile and have encouraged and enabled this behaviour. She’s truly awful. All that for 10%, a tenner 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Her entire family are vile and have encouraged and enabled this behaviour. She’s truly awful. All that for 10%, a tenner 🤦🏻‍♀️
The fact her mom helped her print stuff out and then the dad went with her to the shop 😭 defo a lot of issues going on in that house

Reactions: 26

I’m struggling to understand why she didn’t just go to the shop that had the camera for £249 in the first place…. Really for the sake of an extra 10%? Really??

Reactions: 14
“She’s not neurodiverse, she’s just a dick”.

She can be both. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I am ADHD and possibly autistic and I see a LOT of traits in her. The hyperfocus, the RSD and defenciveness whenever she’s criticised, and the emotional disregulation. However, she is also a spoilt brat who has been raised to think she’s never wrong and to never take accountability for herself.

So whilst the rest of us ND folks also feel attacked and disproportionally upset when we’re criticised or wronged, like Carrie does, we recognise this is a trait of our ND and work through it ourselves, or chat to a trusted person. We don’t respond by word vomiting our displeasure and pounding our chests about how wronged we are to the entire world. We learn quickly at a young age that people tend to not appreciate this. She does do this, because she’s a spoilt witch who has had her every emotion pandered to her whole life and it wouldn’t even occur to her that her reaction is disproportionate.

The emotional disregulation aspect of ND means that most of us with it can feel intense anger easily, like Carrie does. But we learn from a young age that going around expressing this outwardly will not get us very far in life. She’s never had to learn this. She has never needed to worry that she’d be fired for being rude, the way she’s rude to her fans and colleagues, like the rest of us do.

Yes, she’s a dick. Undoubtedly. But she can be neurodiverse whilst also being a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The thing is a lot of those traits can also be applied to narcissism and just being spoilt and sheltered her whole life

Parents often over compensate when one child gets more attention than the other. Growing up with superstar brother probably wasn't easy.

She doesn't come across like any ND people I know personally (obviously a spectrum) but she does share a lot with family narcissists.

Whatever the truth, she's very arrogant, entitled and unpleasant

Reactions: 25

I am ADHD and possibly autistic and I see a LOT of traits in her. The hyperfocus, the RSD and defenciveness whenever she’s criticised, and the emotional disregulation. However, she is also a spoilt brat who has been raised to think she’s never wrong and to never take accountability for herself.

So whilst the rest of us ND folks also feel attacked and disproportionally upset when we’re criticised or wronged, like Carrie does, we recognise this is a trait of our ND and work through it ourselves, or chat to a trusted person. We don’t respond by word vomiting our displeasure and pounding our chests about how wronged we are to the entire world. We learn quickly at a young age that people tend to not appreciate this. She does do this, because she’s a spoilt witch who has had her every emotion pandered to her whole life and it wouldn’t even occur to her that her reaction is disproportionate.

The emotional disregulation aspect of ND means that most of us with it can feel intense anger easily, like Carrie does. But we learn from a young age that going around expressing this outwardly will not get us very far in life. She’s never had to learn this. She has never needed to worry that she’d be fired for being rude, the way she’s rude to her fans and colleagues, like the rest of us do.

Yes, she’s a dick. Undoubtedly. But she can be neurodiverse whilst also being a dick.
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 all of this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Being neurodiverse isn’t an excuse to be an awful person

Reactions: 23
I’m struggling to understand why she didn’t just go to the shop that had the camera for £249 in the first place…. Really for the sake of an extra 10%? Really??
She was 20-21 here. Old enough to know better to go to the cheaper places. Not make the poor retail workers lives miserable bc she didn’t know the difference between an online and in store price promise. She’s the kind of customer we hate and make fun of.

Reactions: 20
Damn I was going to get one of Bird and Blend's advent calendars for someone that drinks matcha every day, but now I know they are continuing to give any profits they would make from me to the likes of Carrie Hope FetchitFree, in spite of the piss poor half hearted job she did with the halloween calendar, then I am fully put off and won't be bothering.

They might as well film somone throwing the calendar into the gutter and stamping all over it in the rain, it would tell us more about the teas inside and get them more views/sales than wasting it on the world's worst dimfluencer ever would.

I so agree! I’m hesitant to put any labels on it as I’m not sure that’s appropriate but I see a lot of traits (the main one that sells it to me is the hyperfixations that never last other than 1 or 2 specials ones like Disney, but also the disproportionate reactions, her loudness, her talking about herself more/interrupting etc) that scream of disorders such as ADHD. I think you’re bang on that she may exhibit these symptoms (even if she isn’t fully on any spectrum) and has never had to mask them as other ND people have

Reactions: 8
Y
Damn I was going to get one of Bird and Blend's advent calendars for someone that drinks matcha every day, but now I know they are continuing to give any profits they would make from me to the likes of Carrie Hope FetchitFree, in spite of the piss poor half hearted job she did with the halloween calendar, then I am fully put off and won't be bothering.

They might as well film somone throwing the calendar into the gutter and stamping all over it in the rain, it would tell us more about the teas inside and get them more views/sales than wasting it on the world's worst dimfluencer ever would.
You should definitely still get it, don't let Carrie's involvement put you off things you enjoy 🙂

Reactions: 10

They give her one every year and she only films herself opening the doors without reviewing or sometimes even showing the flavours 🥴 It's been like 3-4 years and I still have no idea if the calendars are any good (but because Carrie never indicates she's drank the teas, I have to presume they're not great).

So if you do choose to get one, feel free to tell us on here what you think of them and be an actual influencer, not a Carrie 😂

Reactions: 10
Oh god, I followed this account for a competition and just got a jump scare. Considering unfollowing them now 🤣
If you think this is a bad jump scare, Facebook keeps recommending her as Friend to me.
---
Her profile pic is probably one of the nicest photos of her and Joel, but also one I don’t think she’s actually shared anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The problem is that she would be the type of person that would use anything to excuse her behaviour. Giving her a neurodiverse diagnosis would be seen by her as a get out of jail card, which is why I’m personally so against this narrative (and I personally think it’s bullshit in Carrie’s case and just a desperate attempt to defend her coming from the first person that came up with this idea).

This is a woman that is unwilling to put any work into improving herself and correcting her toxic traits. Even when she was talking about therapy it was all about being validated and right and no change or growth. This is why I think even being diagnosed (which should be left to a professional) would not benefit her, she would only use it to justify every crappy behaviour and it would become her shield.

So yeah, I’ll stick to just her being a spoiled witch that should do extensive therapy and work on herself in order to be a less crappy person, without needing any additional label.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.