Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazed that Lando Norris’ #1 fan has posted nothing about him on her stories today, or anything about the Vegas race especially as she was there a couple of weeks ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You should definitely still get it, don't let Carrie's involvement put you off things you enjoy 🙂
I’d personally be put off by and avoid any brand that gifts things to Carrie. But maybe that’s just me. 😇

Reactions: 9
I'm neurodiverse and I often get a strong gut feeling very soon after watching someone / meeting someone if they have a similar brain to me, even if they aren't aware of it yet themselves. Call it a sixth sense. (It's thanks to this special power that I've ended up with close friends who are all ADHD or Autistic or both.)

I don't get any kind of feeling like that with Carrie. I don't see myself, or my friends, in any part of her behaviour.

All I see is a narcissist who is incredibly entitled, insecure, and lazy.

Reactions: 26
Re: the neurodiversity conversation, she mentioned years ago in a YouTube vid that she was assessed for bipolar disorder because Tom has it and she saw many similarities in herself. She ended up not having/being (I'm sorry I don't know the right word) bipolar. I'd be super interested to hear if she carried on looking for any kind of diagnosis or just left it there.

Wouldn't be surprised if she just left it, seeing as she abandons most notions she has.

Reactions: 5
Amazed that Lando Norris’ #1 fan has posted nothing about him on her stories today, or anything about the Vegas race especially as she was there a couple of weeks ago!
She also missed Mickey Mouse’s birthday yesterday….. and she calls herself a fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d personally be put off by and avoid any brand that gifts things to Carrie. But maybe that’s just me. 😇
I’m positive her management have friends at these brands because no brand who actually researched her would see her as a positive influence

Reactions: 8
Be interesting to see what Carrie teaches about getting jobs in the industry … “just have a famous brother then you’re done!”

Reactions: 25
I don't think they are standard in the UK unless the mum is considered a "high risk" pregnancy. Carrie doesn't have some of the common risk factors (over 35 or 40, Black/Middle Eastern/South Asian ethnicity, gestational diabetes in a past pregnancy) so it was probably because of her BMI, unless she has diabetes in her family

Reactions: 12
Both she and Joel were there teaching but when she shared it to her story she said “thanks for having ME”.

When I read on here that she hates/is repulsed by her new husband, I always hope it’s not true because that we be so so sad for her (and to a lesser extent him, I still think he’s a creep who preyed on her when she was vulnerable), but I think you’re all right 😔

Attachments

Reactions: 18
It's definitely her BMI that is making her high risk. She looks quite short and stout? Probably 35 BMI which is considered obese.

Both she and Joel were there teaching but when she shared it to her story she said “thanks for having ME”.

When I read on here that she hates/is repulsed by her new husband, I always hope it’s not true because that we be so so sad for her (and to a lesser extent him, I still think he’s a creep who preyed on her when she was vulnerable), but I think you’re all right 😔
Tbf I didn't even realise Joel was there until I read the original post 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry for the confusion about the O’Sullivan test I cause, in my country they are performed as a screening on every pregnant woman, I didn’t know it was different between countries 🥲. Sorry again.

Reactions: 1
Sorry for the confusion about the O’Sullivan test I cause, in my country they are performed as a screening on every pregnant woman, I didn’t know it was different between countries 🥲. Sorry again.
It's fine, different countries vary ... Carrie just has to kick off at the slightest inconvenience as always

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.