Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I bring a +1? My friend will be dressed as an oyster and will call out train announcements every few minutes to really emphasize the romantic dinner atmosphere.
oyster-02.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The court judge MUST REPLACE shouting "ORDER" while banging the gavel with "STAND DOWN!!!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't watch all his Hermes Diaries. He looks like a thumb.

Also I hope the recipients of the parcels sanitised them as soon as they got them. Must he touch his face and wipe his nose with his hand ALL THE TIME??
I’ve said before on here, it’s highly likely joel delivered to my house during that time 🤢 Luckily my family were being super cautious and wiping everything that came through the door, so no Joel gubbins hopefully made it through

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Or his missing CAKE! #whereisit #stranded #FOH #captialofmissingbakedgoods

Could this be it?? 🤔 maybe Joel was the mystery cake bandit all along and this was his confession, left for all to see. But not Carrie obvs as she didn't give a tit about him then and defo would not have watched this 😜✌

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Could this be it?? 🤔 maybe Joel was the mystery cake bandit all along and this was his confession, left for all to see. But not Carrie obvs as she didn't give a tit about him then and defo would not have watched this 😜✌
I've seen this before but really wish I hadn't been reminded of it 😆🤢

• Haha
I feel so proud I’ve introduced a new audience to the Hermes diaries! And the added bonus of witnessing the not great hair transplant towards the end of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you for all the laughs with the court outfits. I’ve nearly woken my sleeping baby so many times shaking with laughter.

If only Carrie had this much humour and creativity, are might actually be able to write something decent.

Reactions: 11

IMAGINE HAVING SEX WITH THIS MAN HUMAN WHATEVER HE IS. 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

I wasn’t around for the Hermes diaries as they happened so I didn’t realise there was a new higher level of ick unlocked for this man 😭

Reactions: 9

What a sad day to have functioning eyes 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel so proud I’ve introduced a new audience to the Hermes diaries! And the added bonus of witnessing the not great hair transplant towards the end of them.
No shade on men losing their hair since it’s not their choice. But it’s disgusting to think someone would pay for their hair to look like that.

Anytime I see footage of him I can’t help but think he’s so gross, I wouldn’t let him touch me with a 10 feet pole, let alone with those grubby fingers that have been who knows where. I still can’t comprehend how Carrie could not only sleep with him, but also decide to reproduce with him and tie herself up for life with him. Her looks might be fading faster than her career, but she could have done better than him. Even being around him has made her uglier, his disgusting mannerisms and personality traits are spreading like a virus to her. And she already had a terrible personality to begin with, he’s just making it ten times worse. They look like the same person now and behave the same.

Reactions: 18

Why would you use the words "this witch" when you're not gay or a drag queen?

Reactions: 14
What exactly is COC trying to insinuate regarding Oliver Ormson not being allowed near kids? Looks like COC will be indeed called to the stand.
Screenshot_2023-11-17-12-18-13-821-edit_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-17-12-18-22-903-edit_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh my god, so she’s saying she will take us to court (lol) while actually making a completely out of order defamatory statement about O?

Um….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually am here to say thank you to COC for reminding me how great this thread is! I was in the gabbie Lindley one for the court saga, and I'm glad to see we've carried (lol) on the tradition

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.