Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm coming as Joel's rocket-powered sperm cell that IMMEDIATELY impregnated Carrie during their first ever sexual encounter 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I am going as TOM FLETCHER from McFly! 🤡🤓🤡 And I will be wearing a sign that says: "Carrie Hope Fletcher? Never Heard of HIM!" 🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Speaking of Oliver… is anyone going as the foot spa?

wait someone is 🤣. I love tattle and my boyfriend doesn’t know why I’m laughing 😭
You can still go as the expensive camera he actually took with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she deleted her Instagram or have I been blocked? I don’t follow her and have never interacted with stories or comments 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_3324.jpeg

Oh god Joel's hermes diaries

He is so camp and queeny. Either he is gay, or he is acting up for a laugh. If the latter it's actually quite offensive. This isn't the 1970s, and a straight guy using outdated stereotypes for a laugh is not great. Ironically musical theatre (that thinks it's so progressive and liberal) still uses these stereotypes for a cheap laugh. And you aren't a drag queen either so stand down.

Also his superior attitude shines through with fake humbleness at himself doing the job, while also looking down and belittling those that do the job.

Again terrible me use of social media with the use of graphics etc.

Completely see why he has played the roles he has. Socially awkward inappropriate losers and a out of touch arrogant king.

Vile vile man

Reactions: 20
Can I just say that I hope to live to see indeed a Carrie themed costume party that takes place during a fictional court case? (Though then we'd also need a specially invited judge to make a final judgement––let's send out an invitation to Oliver.) The winner of the costume contest gets to go to Disneyland with Joel or alternatively get stranded in the CAPTIAL CITY!!!!! of France.

You guys have made me laugh during a very dark week, thank you ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she deleted her Instagram or have I been blocked? I don’t follow her and have never interacted with stories or comments 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2576290
Working fine for me, just instagram glitching again.

Your post made me look at her linktree though, Carrie next time you are reading here, can you fix the third link down since it just goes to 404 now, and also your twatter banner is still the Crown Jewels, I would have thought being the social media guru you are, you'd have updated it to promote the panto by now. Thanks Carrie!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't watch all his Hermes Diaries. He looks like a thumb.

Also I hope the recipients of the parcels sanitised them as soon as they got them. Must he touch his face and wipe his nose with his hand ALL THE TIME??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Working fine for me, just instagram glitching again.

Your post made me look at her linktree though, Carrie next time you are reading here, can you fix the third link down since it just goes to 404 now, and also your twatter banner is still the Crown Jewels, I would have thought being the social media guru you are, you'd have updated it to promote the panto by now. Thanks Carrie!
Shes going to pull out of the panto. 100%.

Reactions: 14
Can I just say that I hope to live to see indeed a Carrie themed costume party that takes place during a fictional court case? (Though then we'd also need a specially invited judge to make a final judgement––let's send out an invitation to Oliver.) The winner of the costume contest gets to go to Disneyland with Joel or alternatively get stranded in the CAPTIAL CITY!!!!! of France.

You guys have made me laugh during a very dark week, thank you ❤
I’d rather get stranded in Paris than go to Disneyland with Joel

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.