Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys, I didn’t even think—I’ve covered it with a spoiler now, and I’ll be more wary when sharing other pregnancy-related things from Carrie’s subscriber stuff. Big love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg! This is going to end up being one of her far fetched stories again isn't it?
she might just not know who was talking to her. Or not expecting a male to be the nurse? She was probably just outraged at what she perceives to be a slight against her when really he probably just didn’t like how she approached him.

Reactions: 13
Yep been pregnant twice in the last couple of years and in neither of my pregnancy did I have the drink test thing.
I suspect Carrie was being her useful lovely self (read: witch/rude) and the dr maybe responded in kind. As others have said, would it be a dr anyway doing this test? And how does she know he was so nice to the next person? As someone else said, you go back to the waiting area and then someone is called in later probably after they have typed up notes. Shes pulling ideas from her arse here.

Reactions: 9
Sorry guys, I didn’t even think—I’ve covered it with a spoiler now, and I’ll be more wary when sharing other pregnancy-related things from Carrie’s subscriber stuff. Big love to you all ❤
You didn’t do anything wrong ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You've done nothing wrong. She just doesn't read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s so bloody defensive and on her high horse all the time I bet she thought on the way, ‘oh no I forgot the letter, I hope that doesn’t cause any problems!’ Then was almost waiting for it to be a problem.

Also what is this Badger app 😆 I was pregnant in another London borough two years ago and we legit had to keep everything assembled in a bloody cardboard folder with those stupid little ring ties!

(and yes I had to have a glucose test, it’s not just for fatties. My crime was far worse, I was a geriatric pregnancy (36 😩😆)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Glucose test is taken in pregnancy if your bmi is 30+, obviously can be for additional reasons as already stated but I believe it’s just cause she’s a bit fat. It also normally goes off your bmi at your booking appointment which is around 8 weeks pregnant so she wouldn’t really have had pregnancy weight gain to blame for the extra pounds!

Both time I’ve had the test myself, I’ve literally been handedled a little bottle that says glucose drink so if she’s gone in knowingly having a gluclose test then what else did she expect to do 😂 stupid head

Reactions: 15
The way she has to be told what to do with a drink 🙃
On the letters it literally tells you what to expect anyway with the test (aside from the obvious of drinking the drink) like waiting for 2 hours, then a 2nd blood test, so this stuff about it being from her own research is bullshit. If you read your letters, Carrie, you won’t need to be babied so much.

Reactions: 16
The red flags to me in Carrie's post is her constance reiterating of how nice she was, how she does everything right etc. It's very much controlling the narrative. Like I say, she protests too much.
---
As others have said, there are many healthcare professionals with awful bedside manners. But they are consistently like that with everyone. Picking and choosing who to be nice to? That's odd, unless they are reacting to the behaviour they have received from the patient themselves

Reactions: 31
I find it hilarious how she has to provide the back-and-forth lines of dialogue she apparently exchanged with the "doctor" like she's writing a story. And so much exposition about how she's usually the perfect patient because of her traumatic fear of being told off as a child.

Reactions: 20
I find it hilarious how she has to provide the back-and-forth lines of dialogue she apparently exchanged with the "doctor" like she's writing a story. And so much exposition about how she's usually the perfect patient because of her traumatic fear of being told off as a child.
It reads like a GCSE English piece. The double repeat of “I can’t imagine”, establishing herself as a rule follower both before and then with an expo dump after, the weird stilted dialogue, the wrapping up by “and then he took my blood and didn’t explain how to drink a drink”

Reactions: 21
What else did she think she'd have to do with a cup of liquid? Pour it on the floor? Pee in it and see if it changes colour? Blow bubbles in it and snort it?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What else did she think she'd have to do with a cup of liquid? Pour it on the floor? Pee in it and see if it changes colour? Blow bubbles in it and snort it?
Yeah, I mean honestly if she really did think that then it suggests what type or patient she is.

Reactions: 9
This is another one of those details from Carrie's largely fictitious stories that give her away. Thank goodness she did her "research" beforehand, eh? Boy oh boy, she's a smart one. Knowing that a drink's for drinking. How unfair the world is to such a poor woman who is always punctual, infallible and prepared.

Jfc.

Reactions: 19
She is always so dramatic and self-righteous. I’m sure many of us have been on the receiving end of a grumpy doctor/nurse before (I definitely have) but we don’t all write a huge rant about it on socials. You can tell she’s used to people sucking up to her in everyday life.

Reactions: 17
Another classic Carrie giving away more about herself online than she realises

Reactions: 10
Can corroborate BadgerNotes though. Is what my London hospital is using to track my pregnancy. It's not a very good app mind, but it does exist and is doing all the things Carrie says it is.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.