Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woman who makes Disney her entire personality claims that she doesn't want a big corporation taking over her existence...

Yeah, right, OK 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ain't no way they're not gonna use that baby for clout and freebies

Wouldn't be surprised if they announced her birth by putting her in a lounge fly bag sat on some Lucy and yaks and tagging the hell out of the companies

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It also feels really performative for her to go on such a rant about protecting her child when she will 100% monetise off the baby either way. If she doesn’t show the kids face, but she does brand deals for children oriented products like toys, books, whatever mummy influences try and flog these days, she’s still capitalising off a child that in no way ask to be part of this industry.

I’m indifferent to whether social media people show photos of their kids face or not, I just take an issue with people posting photos of them with an emoji covering them for “privacy” but still make money off the content that they wouldn’t have had, had it not been for the child.

Reactions: 24
Just when I think she can't get more unselfaware, she does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I could maaaaaybe hold out the tiniest, tiniest bit of hope for Carrie when it comes to not sharing the baby (or sharing her in a way where she still protects her privacy) but there's no way Joel will not post pictures of his daughter 24/7 and THEN repost everyone who reposted him. There's no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Joel will be #soproud'ing and #mydaughter'ing all over the place. He will explode

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I could maaaaaybe hold out the tiniest, tiniest bit of hope for Carrie when it comes to not sharing the baby (or sharing her in a way where she still protects her privacy) but there's no way Joel will not post pictures of his daughter 24/7 and THEN repost everyone who reposted him. There's no way.
#SoProud !!!!!
---
Joel will be #soproud'ing and #mydaughter'ing all over the place. He will explode
You beat me to it !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure, the paparazzi are just waiting to finally see Carrie's baby 😂 A YouTuber from my country once made a video on the topic, discussing where photos of babies and children from family bloggers end up and what one can discover in a few minutes of video and photo material. Initially, the photos end up on the dark web, where there's a large community discussing things about the children (I'll spare everyone the details🤢). The YouTuber found out where the families live, which kindergarten, school, and clubs the kids attend, what time, and much more. If Carrie would take the time to properly research where the photos end up and what happens to them, instead of just seeing dollar signs, she would avoid showing the baby on the internet from the start. Gigi Hadid manages it, Heidi Klum managed it, and many more far more famous celebrities than Carrie will ever be have succeeded in not showing their children.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey Carrie, here’s one way you can protect your daughter. Set firm boundaries with your audience and stick to them.
Tell they you won’t be sharing her face/identifying information and that you’re keeping her life private to protect her - hell you could throw in an internet safety left as ‘the big sister’ you claimed to be - and if your fans respect you, they will leave her alone. The moment you start open the flood gates to invasive questions and expectations of photos.
---
The world at large doesn’t care about you, the readers of Hello Mag that you shilled your wedding to, don’t care about you. The only reason things were ‘leaked’ is your husband has no sense of awareness.

Reactions: 31

I have a girl I used to go to school with on my Instagram. We haven't spoken for well over a decade but I know EVERYTHING about her child.

Literally everything.

Also - she hasn't put her profile on private which I find very concerning as well.

She is forever over sharing and it makes me worry for the kids safety BUT ALSO makes me sad that she can't just live in the moment without documenting every little thing to social media (including pictures of herself crying... Wtf)

I fear Carrie will be the same

Reactions: 33
FFS why is she behaving like she's Kim Kardashian or something. Nobody is going to care about getting pictures of your baby. Somehow getting a story in Hello and the Daily Mail has gone to her head!

On another note has anybody noticed that when she does these Q&A on the tube it's always super empty? Tell me again why she needs that Baby On Board badge? I appreciate that she might change to a different line for a few stops once reaching central London but where exactly is the difficulty getting a seat for the main part of her journey?

1699984393423.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS why is she behaving like she's Kim Kardashian or something. Nobody is going to care about getting pictures of your baby. Somehow getting a story in Hello and the Daily Mail has gone to her head!

On another note has anybody noticed that when she does these Q&A on the tube it's always super empty? Tell me again why she needs that Baby On Board badge? I appreciate that she might change to a different line for a few stops once reaching central London but where exactly is the difficulty getting a seat for the main part of her journey?

View attachment 2571288

In fairness Joel has a Kardashian arse, so I can see the comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who is she trying to kid?!

You know whose kids faces I've never seen? Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas. Tom Hiddleston. Gigi Hadid. (these come to mind because all have had babies around the same time as me 😂) All WAY more famous than Cazza. She's not going to be able to resist showing her kid off.
Exactly. they could easily be private. Carrie either genuinely thinks she’s more famous than those people or she’s lying because shes obsessed with social media

Reactions: 14
As if little Peanut Matilda Hope Montague isn't going to be sent to every child stage audition going as soon as she can walk anyway!

1699984878841.png

Reactions: 14
Carrie’s insistence of her “high pain threshold” is actually killing me. Cannot wait to see her post birth
I guess if you marry joel and constantly make the same career and social media mistakes then you do have a high pain threshold

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.