Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has to be done

Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Carpet's more interesting than Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 64
In the UK I think it is
Personally I've never lived in or been to a house that hasn't had carpeted stairs

They are a pain to vacuum though 😅
Yeah sorry whoever says that carpeted stairs are easy to vacuum is a liar unless you have a little handheld thing. I hate vacuuming stairs.

Reactions: 12
"I think I keep my life pretty Disney free and I don't like the idea of a giant corporation taking over my life" says the woman who flew all the way to Hawaii to see nothing but a Disney resort. She really has like NO self awareness at all, doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 107
"I think I keep my life pretty Disney free and I don't like the idea of a giant corporation taking over my life" says the woman who flew all the way to Hawaii to see nothing but a Disney resort. She really has like NO self awareness at all, doesn't she?
Didn’t she had an entire Christmas tree of Disney decorations? And goes to at least one of the parks every year? And she has Disney themed outfits? And bags? And tat around the house?

I’m failing to see how it HASN’T taken over her life

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She only ever goes to Disney or all-inclusive resorts elsewhere. Not to mention all the memorabilia, bags, her separate Disney Christmas tree etc. The (obviously nice, but) extremely typical tourist trip to Rome and Pompeii and maybe the Finland trip were the most normal type of travel and "exploring" that she has had in a decade, maybe ever.

If her real life is "pretty Disney free" yet Disney is 80% of everything she posts online, her online persona is completely fake, why can't she curate a better one then?

Reactions: 31
She really has like NO self awareness at all, doesn't she?
She’s been lying for so many years that she doesn’t know how to tell the truth anymore. She could just not do Q&A since the questions bother her so much, that would be easier. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Bit too late for that Carrie mate 🤣. Honestly how does flying to Hawaii only for Disney, most of her holidays being Disney, her gender reveal being Disney, her house being full of Disney tat not Suggest its already taken over.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Carrie, pls respond to the COC drama and what you think of your unhinged fan's behaviour. Are you #soproud?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she had an entire Christmas tree of Disney decorations? And goes to at least one of the parks every year? And she has Disney themed outfits? And bags? And tat around the house?

I’m failing to see how it HASN’T taken over her life
She also happily posted about the sad, Disney-themed brunch (aka piece of toast) that Joel once prepared for her.
And again, when asked why she and Joel didn’t go into Paris, she said they had both already done Paris, so they only wanted to hang out in DLP (until they got stranded).
No self-awareness whatsoever. Amazing.

Reactions: 19
There's a YouTuber I've just started watching who has a toddler and I completely respect how she deals with sharing her daughter online. As in, she doesn't.
She didn't tell her followers she was pregnant, when she shared the news she showed her briefly but did not share her name. She refers to her with a nickname and doesn't show her face on social media
This is how you set healthy boundaries

I am concerned that Carrie will plaster her baby all over the internet without any concern for privacy or safety.
She most likely will because she will have to brag about how her baby is the most beautiful baby ever and she will have to document everything. Like the first time she makes a noise or wakes up in the morning to the first feed

Reactions: 5
There's a YouTuber I've just started watching who has a toddler and I completely respect how she deals with sharing her daughter online. As in, she doesn't.
She didn't tell her followers she was pregnant, when she shared the news she showed her briefly but did not share her name. She refers to her with a nickname and doesn't show her face on social media
This is how you set healthy boundaries

I am concerned that Carrie will plaster her baby all over the internet without any concern for privacy or safety.
There's one I follow. She has a newborn. Sometimes she shows his face, sometimes she puts an emoji there. Sometimes she says his name, sometimes she doesn't. She needs to decide what she's doing.

Reactions: 9
“Spending two uninterrupted weeks with the love of my life”, who Joel? 😳 She means herself doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bit too late for that Carrie mate 🤣. Honestly how does flying to Hawaii only for Disney, most of her holidays being Disney, her gender reveal being Disney, her house being full of Disney tat not Suggest its already taken over.
No but see, she doesn't have a Disney-themed tattoo. And that's apparently the metric you can use to tell if someone is too big of a Disney fan (???)

I can never tell if Carrie is deliberately trying to gaslight her audience when she pretends the opposite of what she's putting out is true, or if she actually believes the things she says.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.