Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a flowers vending machine in Clapham Junction train station (upstairs on the bridge) and I've got photos of a cake vending machine in New York 20 years ago. When I worked for Waitrose there was a vending machine in the staff room that had various food including cakes in it, and I've seen Lola's cup cake collection machines all over London. We don't need pizza vending machines because anywhere you'd bother to put one, we probably have a nearby kebab or burger/fried chicken shop staffed by a real human to cook it fresh at all hours that anybody is likely to walk past.

I haven't seen a shoes vending machine but data centres sometimes have vending machines selling network cables and other essential "need it NOW" bits of computer stuff, and I know of at least one theatre that's got a similar vending machine full of tech bits back stage.

What was her point? That she doesn't get out much? Point successfully made.

Reactions: 24
The question is though, does she love the carpet the most, or Joel?

And which does she walk all over the most :ROFLMAO:

1699959863868.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
for a social media person she‘s AWFUL at taking photos there are so many influencers who can at least make mundane views or objects look aesthetic but her pics always make everything look cheap and grubby 😂

Reactions: 21
Carrie’s insistence of her “high pain threshold” is actually killing me. Cannot wait to see her post birth
Since when has she had a high pain tolerance? She whinged about everything and has never kept up a workout routine, or dance practice. Likely because of muscle pain since she barely moves. Birth will also be especially hard because of her weight. She needs to stop counting chickens before they are hatched and bragging about it!
---
The question is though, does she love the carpet the most, or Joel?

And which does she walk all over the most :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2570532
Why carpet stairs? They are just a slip and trip hazard and are way more annoying to vaccumn than sweeping would be. My house came with carpeted stairs, and when I can I will rip off that carpeting!

Reactions: 11
There's a YouTuber I've just started watching who has a toddler and I completely respect how she deals with sharing her daughter online. As in, she doesn't.
She didn't tell her followers she was pregnant, when she shared the news she showed her briefly but did not share her name. She refers to her with a nickname and doesn't show her face on social media
This is how you set healthy boundaries

I am concerned that Carrie will plaster her baby all over the internet without any concern for privacy or safety.

Reactions: 34
Why carpet stairs? They are just a slip and trip hazard and are way more annoying to vaccumn than sweeping would be. My house came with carpeted stairs, and when I can I will rip off that carpeting!
I dont find carpeted stairs that weird? Its fairly normal practice in the UK from the houses ive seen. I've lived in two houses in my life, the first was a 1930s semi detached where it was carpeted throughout apart from the kitchen and bathroom. Our current house which is considerably newer there's a runner up the stairs rather than being fully carpeted. But yeah, otherwise I don't often see non-carpeted stairs in houses even with friends and family?

Reactions: 43
Since when has she had a high pain tolerance?
Since she decided she’s not like other girls. For someone that has had no pain in her life, it’s funny to even talk about her pain tolerance. Honestly unless you’ve experienced childbirth, you should just shut up about it.

It looks like he hasn’t aged at all.
Because he’s young. I watched the vampire diaries and the main actresses are all in their early 30s now and I keep seeing posts online of before and after and people praising them for not aging, which is lame because they’re super young.
Unless life hit you with a ton of tit (stress is a killer) or you had kids that kept you up for years, you don’t really age visibly in your thirties.
Carrie is aging like sour milk despite being extremely young and having an easy life with no stress because of her poor lifestyle choices. If she keeps going on like this, she’ll reach the point of non return. 😱

Reactions: 14
Has Carrie really got that boring that we’re talking about her stairs CHRIST

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why carpet stairs? They are just a slip and trip hazard and are way more annoying to vaccumn than sweeping would be.
I agree with the first part of your comment about the pain tolerance, but I just wanted to reply to this part. A well done carpet is not a trip hazard at all, if anything it’s much safer than hardwood and less slippery.
Not sure where you’re based, but it’s very common to have them carpeted in the UK and in Ireland. Even new houses that have no carpets in the rooms still have the landing and stairs carpeted.
---
Are Oliver and Joel the same age?
According to Google, Joel is born in January 1987 and Oliver in October 1989.
---
Has Carrie really got that boring that we’re talking about her stairs CHRIST
They are more interesting than her. 😂😂

Reactions: 11
1000006479.png

I knew it wouldn't be long before someone pissed her off 😂

Also, isn't Joel's multi-verse of madness tattoo technically Disney? It's even in the same font as the logo

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Tell me you’ve been reading tattle without telling me you’ve been reading tattle 😂😂😂 hi Carrie!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.