Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they must still be speaking to each other, looks like they were both at Old Friends today, presumably sat together and not coincidentally!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think someone needs to show Carrie the comment on Theatre board from a mum who said her daughter is a fan of Carrie but she's afraid of asking her question in case Carrie gets upset with her ☹
I dunno how theatre board works - would Carrie just regard that as a ‘hate’ forum like Tattle and therefore think of that woman and her daughter as just meanie haters?

Though pretty bad when your fans are afraid to interact with you cause they’re afraid to be blocked or cause you upset … probably why most of us are here tbh.

Reactions: 9
I dunno how theatre board works - would Carrie just regard that as a ‘hate’ forum like Tattle and therefore think of that woman and her daughter as just meanie haters?

Though pretty bad when your fans are afraid to interact with you cause they’re afraid to be blocked or cause you upset … probably why most of us are here tbh.
There was a post in the summer from a mum who snapped at Carrie for being rude to her child and called her out on her tit behaviour. I’d like to know how Carrie reacted to that.

Reactions: 17

Theatreboard is not a hate forum. It’s a legitimate theatre lovers site

Reactions: 14
Jump scare when I went onto insta and this reel was recommended for me showing a clip of Carrie singing a song from Addams Family with her bizarre acting through song facial expressions. Also, I’ve noticed how she makes every song she sings sound exactly the same, I’ve never seen Addams or heard any of the songs before but this clip of her singing (Pulled in a new direction?) sounded so familiar. She sings with almost a whining tone too.
IMG_2843.jpeg

IMG_2842.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jump scare when I went onto insta and this reel was recommended for me showing a clip of Carrie singing a song from Addams Family with her bizarre acting through song facial expressions. Also, I’ve noticed how she makes every song she sings sound exactly the same, I’ve never seen Addams or heard any of the songs before but this clip of her singing (Pulled in a new direction?) sounded so familiar. She sings with almost a whining tone too. View attachment 2586932
View attachment 2586934
We’re #soproud to introduce you to ………the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@Accionoodles wasn't calling Theatreboard a hate forum, they were asking if *Carrie* would consider it a hate forum to suit her agenda

Reactions: 25
Maybe I’m an old fart 👵but I genuinely don’t understand what teenagers in 2023 see in Carrie.

10 years ago Carrie, I see it. She was young, pretty, usually had a handsome boyfriend in tow, uploaded regular YouTube vlogs of her very enviable job (Eponine is a peak “theatre obsessed teenage girl” dream role”) as well as other cute YT videos of her singing or chatting about books, and occasionally showed her very famous brother whose band most of her viewers were fans of. Plus, even though she showed occasional signs of a crappy attitude back then, she was generally a likeable and positive presence.

Now…she hasn’t had an enviable theatre role since Heathers, she looks frumpy and prematurely middle aged, has a husband who looks like Shrek and behaves like a cringy Karen, her voice is damaged, she barely shows her famous brother (who was famous way before the time of the current batch of teens anyway), she is utterly rude and her attitude bleeping sucks 90% of the time.

I genuinely don’t get it…the current batch of obsessed teenage superfans were too young to like or appreciate her 10 years ago, so they must be recent fans of hers. What the hell do they see in this current version of Carrie?! What does she have to offer a teenage audience?

It honestly baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
What does she have to offer any audience, apart from snarky clapbacks?
she has literally nothing to offer anyone 😂 but I could almost understand adults who grew up watching Carrie and were superfans as teens still watching her to this day, and still being fans for loyalty and nostalgia purposes.

Given how utterly scathing and disdainful most teenagers are of anyone over the age of 25 anyway and how easily they turn on anyone who shows any kind of problematic behaviour, it’s astonishing they have such a blind spot with Carrie.

Reactions: 8
Maybe I’m an old fart 👵but I genuinely don’t understand what teenagers in 2023 see in Carrie.

10 years ago Carrie, I see it. She was young, pretty, usually had a handsome boyfriend in tow, uploaded regular YouTube vlogs of her very enviable job (Eponine is a peak “theatre obsessed teenage girl” dream role”) as well as other cute YT videos of her singing or chatting about books, and occasionally showed her very famous brother whose band most of her viewers were fans of. Plus, even though she showed occasional signs of a crappy attitude back then, she was generally a likeable and positive presence.

Now…she hasn’t had an enviable theatre role since Heathers, she looks frumpy and prematurely middle aged, has a husband who looks like Shrek and behaves like a cringy Karen, her voice is damaged, she barely shows her famous brother (who was famous way before the time of the current batch of teens anyway), she is utterly rude and her attitude bleeping sucks 90% of the time.

I genuinely don’t get it…the current batch of obsessed teenage superfans were too young to like or appreciate her 10 years ago, so they must be recent fans of hers. What the hell do they see in this current version of Carrie?! What does she have to offer a teenage audience?

It honestly baffles me.
I agree, but I think she appeals to/prays on the outcast type girls who maybe don't fit in with other social circles.

Reactions: 16

It honestly baffles me.
I often wonder about this, too. She has also deleted/privated a lot of her old youtube videos, so although there are still some available to watch, the really interesting ones are long gone. I get the Addams/Heather's stuff but even they were a few years ago now.

I guess I can comprehend the fans from.way back in the day who have stuck with her throughout, but new fans... baffling!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen that Carrie has shared the cyber week deal that Positive Birth company has atm on stories - like I suggested she should! Hi Carrie! May I also suggest you get a pre-baby makeover and say bye bye to the red hair just in time for the Hello mag baby announcement ♥

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.