Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven’t considered the possibility that, given the speed of Karen and Shrek’s relationship, 7 months in the baby they produce are like 5 years in human age. Maybe Maple Matilda Autumn Eponine Orma Fletcher Montague will be learning to read by then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
right I've done some actual googling/research and it looks like the singer Katie Melua took her three month old on a European tour.

I don't know how intensive Katie's tour was, nevertheless assuming it did happen, the precedent for having a very young baby with you on a tour is already set.

That all said, if Carrie does turn Peanut into a prop and take her out on stage during the show, or expose her to excessive noise/heat for what will still be a babe in arms, or expose her to hundreds of the grimy public at stage door or in meet and greets - I shall revert to being unimpressed.

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell, I get anxiety at the thought of having to take my 6 month old away for one night! She’s definitely not thought this through cause feeding an under 1 is such a faff! If they’re bottle fed she’ll need to be sterilising bottles and then making the formula bottles if she feeds that way, or have her boobs constantly demanded if she breast feeds! 100% rather her than me. I’m so invested in how it’s going to look when she’s a mum cause she’s showing she’s got no idea!
I should imagine it’s very easy to ‘be a mum’ with 24 hour outside support

Reactions: 7
From the moment she announced the tour i kind of figured she went for smaller venues (bc the previous tour went so well😅), but i looked it all up and it really is a similar tour, genuinely surprised me! lol (i couldnt sleep dont judge me lmao)

Curious to see how she will sell all these tickets after not doing anything but panto in the previous year.

Numbers under the spoiler for those interested lmao

An Open Book
Average1883 seats
Amount18 shows
Min1300 seats
Max2381 seats

Love Letters
Average1655 seats
Amount14 shows
Min586 seats
Max2500 seats

Reactions: 15
She did NOT just answer yet another question about Oliver?? Oh my god Carrie. Let. It. Go.
She absolutely didn't need to bring up her break up or her ex. She's supposedly happily married and literally bringing a new life into this world. She should not still be going on about her ex!

I really wish she'd taken the time to be single and heal and find herself rather than dive straight into this completely mad relationship with Shrek.
And you know she had other questions. I have friends who send in loads, and they are lucky if even one of their questions is every answered

Reactions: 9
She's absolutely delusional to think that going on a tour of the UK with a 7 month old is something you can just casually pull off, especially as a first time mum. She's completely unprepared for what's ahead

Reactions: 22
I guess Katie Melua is very wealthy and can afford a nanny and lots of staff while Carrie, despite her rental properties and more money than she’ll admit to, isn’t on that level and will stubbornly try to do everything herself just to prove a point

Reactions: 7
I can't help but wonder why she is taking her baby with her?
Does she not want to leave her with Joel? Does she feel guilty about being away for 2.5 weeks?
It would be much easier for everyone involved if the baby remained at home, even if it just meant her being looked after by grandparents

Reactions: 14
It is not my intention to ridicule this man or any person on the spectrum, but the resemblance is striking. While I find this stranger's enthusiasm for Disney appropriate, considering the circumstances, I perceive Joel's obsession as downright scary. He looks, dresses, and behaves almost identically. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I asked AI to draw Carrie with her baby on stage. I dunno why its used a face looking more like Reece Witherspoon than Carrie but other than that it's pretty good. Plenty of doughnuttime freebies to go around.

1700644987782.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't help but wonder why she is taking her baby with her?
Does she not want to leave her with Joel? Does she feel guilty about being away for 2.5 weeks?
It would be much easier for everyone involved if the baby remained at home, even if it just meant her being looked after by grandparents
The immediate announcement that her baby will be accompanying her is totally just to boost ticket sales. She could have very easily not disclosed what the plan was until it was tested and more thought out (#boundaries) . Or, you know, waited until baby Matilda was actually born and given a clean bill of health. But no, she's gotta drum up ticket sales somehow!
She might walk this plan back later once the cash is secured, who knows.

Reactions: 18
I just really hope that Carrie & Joel treat parenthood seriously. I know we joke about them but now that there's a new little life in the picture, I am struggling to find their behaviour funny anymore
I just feel like their narcissistic tendancies will transfer to their daughter and the poor thing will be plastered all on social media without any regards to her privacy or safety.

Unfortunately deep down I think the baby is another tick box for Carrie. Hand on heart I hope that is not the case and they give their daughter a great life, but at the moment I get the impression that Carrie thinks she'll be getting a fun new toy

Reactions: 36
I just really hope that Carrie & Joel treat parenthood seriously. I know we joke about them but now that there's a new little life in the picture, I am struggling to find their behaviour funny anymore
I just feel like their narcissistic tendancies will transfer to their daughter and the poor thing will be plastered all on social media without any regards to her privacy or safety.

Unfortunately deep down I think the baby is another tick box for Carrie. Hand on heart I hope that is not the case and they give their daughter a great life, but at the moment I get the impression that Carrie thinks she'll be getting a fun new toy
I fundamentally believe that Carrie is incapable of putting another being above herself, including her own child. I don't think she's even capable of grasping what it means to put someone else's needs above your own. She'll stay up with a grumpy baby maybe once, rant about how much of a martyr she is with a thinly veiled undertone of distain and then carry on doing the bare minimum while someone else takes over.

Reactions: 23

You've summed up exactly how I feel about this too! It's one thing to watch and snark about Carrie and Joel ruining their lives/careers, but to bring a whole other life into it is something else!

Despite what narrative Carrie spins I cannot see how this baby was planned with her current work schedule (panto while heavily pregnant, then a tour with a 7 month old)

It's 100% a tick box for her!

Reactions: 17
Only discovered CHF last night, so maybe this has already been said, but ‘whilst’ is not a fancy word for ‘while’. It has a different meaning (whereas).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Still nothing from Joel on insta...
I wouldn't be surprised if they are having an argument about Carrie's tour, Carrie mentioning her ex relationship again and so on. We all know Joel has his flaws and I wouldn’t last a minute with him but he will eventually get fed up with Carrie's bs. Marrying into the Fletchler clan maybe wasn't worth the prize when it comes with Carrie.

Reactions: 19
I fundamentally believe that Carrie is incapable of putting another being above herself, including her own child. I don't think she's even capable of grasping what it means to put someone else's needs above your own. She'll stay up with a grumpy baby maybe once, rant about how much of a martyr she is with a thinly veiled undertone of distain and then carry on doing the bare minimum while someone else takes over.
Carrie couldn't even quit caffeine for the baby, not saying you have to, but she thought it would be good to do but couldn't stop thinking of herself enough to get over the withdrawal headaches! She will never ever put baby above her own needs!

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised if they are having an argument about Carrie's tour, Carrie mentioning her ex relationship again and so on. We all know Joel has his flaws and I wouldn’t last a minute with him but he will eventually get fed up with Carrie's bs. Marrying into the Fletchler clan maybe wasn't worth the prize when it comes with Carrie.
But he doesn't do well without her 🥲 /s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.