Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the tour is hot goss but please can we talk about Joel’s ‘character reels’ which he’s recorded and shared on his Insta, I’m dying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m honestly shocked nobody picked her baby on board button for court. How else would everyone know she is up the duff?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The man is difficult enough to take in as himself, not sure I want to witness his attempts at serious acting 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know it’s bad when Scott hasn’t liked it and Joel hasn’t reposted it 500 times to his stories with some variation of hashtag.
Joel also hasn't liked the post. I wonder if she actually discussed this with him before deciding to take their baby on tour. If she didn't I feel for him, that's his baby too

Reactions: 17
I know the tour is hot goss but please can we talk about Joel’s ‘character reels’ which he’s recorded and shared on his Insta, I’m dying 😂
How he's pronouncing garlic in clip 1 has actually done me in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe Joel didn't respond to the post because he knows very well that most of the letters will be for and about Olli. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Joel did post a story about the tour saying he can't wait, but it was quite subdued compared to what he's done before

Reactions: 5
Joel did post a story about the tour saying he can't wait, but it was quite subdued compared to what he's done before
When was that? It's not on there anymore and I didn't think it had been announced more than 24 hours ago

When was that? It's not on there anymore and I didn't think it had been announced more than 24 hours ago
It was pretty soon after the tour was announced. I also think Carrie shared it on her stories.
But like I say, it was brief and not up to usual Joel standards

Unless I am going mad 🥴

For some reason, this popped up on my Instagram feed, but notice who liked it 👀

Dig at Oli or trouble in paradise for the Montagues??

IMG_3058.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It was pretty soon after the tour was announced. I also think Carrie shared it on her stories.

Unless I am going mad 🥴
Maybe he deleted it 👀 I checked a few times for it yesterday because I have nothing better to do apparently 😂

Reactions: 7

Unless I am going mad 🥴
I never saw that and I was checking regularly, because I was surprised he wasn't all over it within minutes, or taking part in the stupid hinting game that she was doing at the weekend.

Still haven't seen any acknowledgement from him or Scott. If he did post something then he must have deleted it pretty quickly for some reason.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.