Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How? Unless they are going to be bottle feeding the baby from the start then there are PHYSICAL things that Joel just isn't able to do (the first thing that comes to mind is breastfeeding and wheening (sp?) Onto solid food and having the breastfeed in the night/whenever the baby wants).

Let's face it, Joel has a lot more freedom when it comes to the baby.
The tour is like 8 months after the baby is born no? Why would the expectation be that she would still be breastfeeding? Other than that, there are zero things the baby needs mum for over the dad. Also, if a person wants to bottle feed from day 1 so be it.
Double standards for men and women, as usual.
---
I don’t think it’s the same. A man could just hop off on a two week tour with a lot less to think about than a woman who has given birth seven months previously. The baby might rely on Carrie for its main source of food depending on how that goes/how she chooses to feed the baby. You may not like it but that’s the reality.
It’s the reality if you make it the reality, but you don’t have to. Lots of women work, travel for work or tour after babies. I breast fed for 6 months - at 7/8 months old my children could be taken care of as well by me or my husband. My point is, women shouldn’t even have to justify it, as well as men don’t.
you might not like it but this is incredibly sexist.
---
I'm sure he would? But Joel won't have to go through pregnancy and childbirth and breast feeding and weaning. A newborn and the pregnancy process is obviously more strenuous on the woman. That's not sexist, it's biology.
I’ve got children. 8 months after having them I was back to normal physically. I don’t understand what everyone is talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The tour is like 8 months after the baby is born no? Why would the expectation be that she would still be breastfeeding? Other than that, there are zero things the baby needs mum for over the dad. Also, if a person wants to bottle feed from day 1 so be it.
Double standards for men and women, as usual.
---

It’s the reality if you make it the reality, but you don’t have to. Lots of women work, travel for work or tour after babies. I breast fed for 6 months - at 7/8 months old my children could be taken care of as well by me or my husband. My point is, women shouldn’t even have to justify it, as well as men don’t.
you might not like it but this is incredibly sexist.
---

I’ve got children. 8 months after having them I was back to normal physically. I don’t understand what everyone is talking about.
Oh ok then, it must be the same for everyone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Off topic - But Jamie sold out his Concert in 4 MINUTES!! Carrie could never 😭
Yup he definitely sold that Once concert for the both of them. Not only is he mad talented. He’s also TikTok famous with his Heathers JD video
I’d ‘open the door’ for him any time….
---
"I am big, its the audiences that got small"

View attachment 2582807
PLEASE - this for the next title

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Still no supportive reposting of her tour launch stories or poster by Joel, Scott, Hiba, or any of her other friends/family that I can see. Debbie has posted one tour photo a few hours ago, Tom has posted the tour poster and that's it, nothing from Gi but I am not sure she would anyway.

Especially surprised that Joel hasn't reposted it 17 times by now, not sure her friends are fully on board or on message.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Mark81 is on fire with the thread title suggestion. They have 182 likes for the next one. Unbeatable at this stage
Can you please remember
‘I am big, it’s the audiences that got small’ (also @Mark81) for the one after? 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Breaking News: Trouble in paradise? Joel Montagews lack of Instagram spam suggests things aren’t going well in the land of ‘soulmates’*

*Ms Fletcher never referred to her husband as such, but he sure hopes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another tour??
But Carrie, how will you cope with the such terrible anxiety that had you physically clinging to walls for a photo op and not wanting to perform!!??

Or was that all bullshit you were spinning??

Reactions: 31
That’s what I find surprising about the tour, not so much her having a baby by then as I’ve known women go back to work (mainly out of necessity) quite early on but it’s more she made SUCH a fuss about how anxious she was and how unbearable she found touring, to now be glorifying it all just shows how fake and disengenous she is. Also on the baby front, for someone who wanted a baby so badly and always dreamed of being a mother, you think she’d WANT to prioritise that in the first year at least- not rush off on tour so soon. Like a lot in carries life, I don’t get her urgency.

Reactions: 34
Another tour??
But Carrie, how will you cope with the such terrible anxiety that had you physically clinging to walls for a photo op and not wanting to perform!!??

Or was that all bullshit you were spinning??
Thanks this, you put my thoughts into words wtf happened to imposter syndrome and HATING to perfom as herself yet here she goes on another deeply intimate tour
Cazza pls. Stop lying. It's utter bullshite!!11!!

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for this baby already. I get the vibe that Carrie and Joel see her as a piece of trendy merchandise that they can hawk around and use for views and clout. I have no doubt Carrie will use her in some performative way during the tour. And that’s without all the ‘mummy vlogger’ YouTube videos she’ll be featured in.

Reactions: 21
Ooh I’m willing to place money on her putting “slipping through my fingers” on her set list after doing a sappy speech about letters to autumn and finally having her little girl

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I've had a busy work day (Carrie could never❤) and as soon as I saw the tour announcement I couldn't hold back the "oh piss off" reaction. Who is funding these tours!?

Reactions: 18
Sometimes it hits me that she actually spends her time with Shrek beyond Instagram posts 😭 how and why

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for this baby already. I get the vibe that Carrie and Joel see her as a piece of trendy merchandise that they can hawk around and use for views and clout. I have no doubt Carrie will use her in some performative way during the tour. And that’s without all the ‘mummy vlogger’ YouTube videos she’ll be featured in.
Carrie and Joel will use her as a human prop.

Reactions: 2
You know it’s bad when Scott hasn’t liked it and Joel hasn’t reposted it 500 times to his stories with some variation of hashtag.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.