Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to club together in a group costume and go as the joelmas gifts? 🎁
12 garage gifts plus the bucket of tears he cried? Fabulous group costume. Think the Toy Story pez was the best one though
---
Maybe she’s starting to panic at the speculation that she’ll be washed up after having a baby and hasn’t thought about the timing. She just wants to stay relevant?
As the entire tour was papered with £5 bargains I’m unsure how ‘a revival’ is justified. Can’t imagine how anyone made any money on it. Perhaps a TomFletcherFromMcFly bankrolled vanity project?
Verica has stomped her massive docs and so the palladium will be once more ‘casually sold out’ even though the ticket sales are meaningless.
The ego has landed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I've just remembered something about Carrie. Years ago when she was in Les Mis 1.0, a friend and I thought we'd chance it and waited at stage door. All the other actors came out so we met them and chatted etc. No sign of Carrie. In a meeting apparently. Didn't come out. We thought nothing of it. But looking back I just think she was being her usual diva self. However, it didn't help that there was a bunch of really over the top 'hopefuls' waiting. So was she just trying to avoid them?
---
I hate to be the armchair geneticist, but I agree with one user (it’s been a few pages since it was posted) that spectated she might be on the spectrum.

She can’t read the room and decide what is appropriate behavior for the situation. She lets her emotions take over and can’t function properly. She has a special interest in Disney. She can’t figure out boundaries.

Of course there’s nothing wrong with being on the spectrum (I have 22Q or VCFS and am missing my 22nd chromosome). It could also be why her parents let her behavior slide. It would just make a lot more sense in explaining why she behaves the way she does.
That was me. I'm 100% sure she on the ASD spectrum. I am. 100% she is.

Reactions: 10
I hate to be the armchair geneticist, but I agree with one user (it’s been a few pages since it was posted) that spectated she might be on the spectrum.

She can’t read the room and decide what is appropriate behavior for the situation. She lets her emotions take over and can’t function properly. She has a special interest in Disney. She can’t figure out boundaries.

Of course there’s nothing wrong with being on the spectrum (I have 22Q or VCFS and am missing my 22nd chromosome). It could also be why her parents let her behavior slide. It would just make a lot more sense in explaining why she behaves the way she does.
I just think she's a spoiled brat who has never lived in the 'real world' tbh. She can't read a room because she's never had proper life experience

Reactions: 32
I just think she's a spoiled brat who has never lived in the 'real world' tbh. She can't read a room because she's never had proper life experience
I 100% think she is. I'm neurodiverse so I can easily spot another one of us.
---
I 100% think she is. I'm neurodiverse so I can easily spot another one of us.

Editingto add: im not a nasty entitled person like her thougg.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG her stories today basically begging for another tour. Presumably offers of work have dried up so she wants to create another tour?
I'm guessing she's feeling down about her career, which tbf is totally understandable. I can't see the appetite for another tour given she seemingly struggled to sell tickets last time and relied on seat fillers

I don’t think the stories are begging for
Another tour
It’s a big dig at WOS at how amazing and clever and loved she is

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The ego is the size of Ireland at this point. She really thinks she’s a step away from Broadway if she can just get another bite at the autobiographical show.
Oh darling, you’re not Rob Madge, this isn’t My son’s a queer (but what can you do) which got RAVES for the autobiographical multi layered story telling.
Your stories, which you find endlessly fascinating, had the emotional depth of a saucer.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG her stories today basically begging for another tour. Presumably offers of work have dried up so she wants to create another tour?
I'm guessing she's feeling down about her career, which tbf is totally understandable. I can't see the appetite for another tour given she seemingly struggled to sell tickets last time and relied on seat fillers
tbh I'm guessing Lambert Jackson have already proposed it and she's just drumming up interest. I'd just like to see if she's still up for it after the baby arrives lol

Reactions: 14
How’s she planning to tour when she’s going to have a kid soon? Is she expecting Joel to ditch Hamilton to go with her or stay at home

Reactions: 8
Lurker! But I watched the Hermes diaries....what a self entitled twit! There's nothing likeable about him . How much is she turning into him??! The rants, it's never her fault!?!? Truly unlikeable pair. Their actions speak louder than anything they try to articulate 🤷🏻

Reactions: 18

She’s always been a self-entitled twit. Every now and then I’ll post this here. She hasn’t changed in 11 years.

The way she has to be told what to do with a drink 🙃
Tbf, I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it has to be downed really quick (it's obviously really sweet so some people feel really sick doing this!). You have to drink it within a minute I think (did mine 2 years ago so memory has faded a little). That's probably what she means. You can't just sip at your own pace.

Reactions: 9
How’s she planning to tour when she’s going to have a kid soon? Is she expecting Joel to ditch Hamilton to go with her or stay at home
Little Montessori Olivia Tom's niece Fletcher-Montague will be rolled ceremoniously on stage and raised aloft at the start of every show a la Lion King....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The baby hasn't even been born yet and already Carrie wants to piss off on tour again

The baby hasn't even been born yet and already Carrie wants to piss off on tour again
She wants to appear busy and in demand. She doesn’t have a lead role to go back to after maternity leave like Sam Barks, there’s no likely role for her at the moment anywhere (beside panto), so a tour it is. Wonder how despite her crippling anxiety due to that incredible case of imposter syndrome, she will manage to get up on stage as herself once again 👀

• Haha

She’s always been a self-entitled twit. Every now and then I’ll post this here. She hasn’t changed in 11 years.
This, let’s not pretend she was a nice person and it’s Joel that’s turning her into an obnoxious entitled witch. She’s always been one. The only difference since Joel is that her looks now reflect her awful personality, they look like twins and that she’s also taken on some of his disgusting habits.
---
I also wanted to add that not everyone is neurodiverse. Let’s not try to excuse her poor behaviour time and time again, she’s just an entitled, spoiled brat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Little Montessori Olivia Tom's niece Fletcher-Montague will be rolled ceremoniously on stage and raised aloft at the start of every show a la Lion King....
but will the baby be stage-dooring, that’s all I want to know!

and will there be an understudy baby, for days when little Montessori Matilda DoughnutTime Olaf Deborah Hope Fletcher-Spoopy-Montague can’t be arsed to perform?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s always been a spoilt brat now she’s a full on obnoxious Karen.

What will happen if little Matilda Hashtag Gifted Halloween Leota Loungefly Joanie Autumn Christmas Fletcher Kindness Montague doesn’t get the lead in the school play. Will Crabbie and Goyle be up at the school kicking off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.