Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie isn't witty or sharp enough to come up with clever clap backs (I'm not either, which is why I don't try 😂)
She really needs to find a way to deal with the negative comments

Reactions: 18
I'm going as the glucose drink to the court. Hopefully I'll confuse her hehe.
I’d already claimed the glucose drink but I’m happy to sacrifice that costume to you. I’ve decided to go as the grubby Elastoplast Joel wears on his wedding finger when he’s onstage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
At this rate Joel will be waiting outside the delivery room and Scott will be cutting the umbilical cord

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know the stupid little rant she had about how women in superhero films never tie their hair back? I noticed a comment from someone and Carrie's response was so rude. The way her reply is worded is just plain rude. If she meant it for 'entertainment purposes' then she could have specified and the way she went on was as if she was being serious. She really knows how to be 'nice' to people to right? If she is that offended by someone's comment then why comment back?
(I blocked out this person's Instagram handle in case they don't want it seen)
She’s a condescending witch.

Reactions: 10
You know the stupid little rant she had about how women in superhero films never tie their hair back? I noticed a comment from someone and Carrie's response was so rude. The way her reply is worded is just plain rude. If she meant it for 'entertainment purposes' then she could have specified and the way she went on was as if she was being serious. She really knows how to be 'nice' to people to right? If she is that offended by someone's comment then why comment back?
(I blocked out this person's Instagram handle in case they don't want it seen)
In the words of NNS, HUGE EYE ROLL!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’ll end up not progressing fast enough, baby will get distressed and she’ll have an emergency c section - which will be the most dramatic thing that’s ever happened. And Joel will be ott about the wonderful medics who saved the lives of his beautiful mummy-wife and daughter.

• Haha
  • Sick
I think she’ll end up not progressing fast enough, baby will get distressed and she’ll have an emergency c section - which will be the most dramatic thing that’s ever happened. And Joel will be ott about the wonderful medics who saved the lives of his beautiful mummy-wife and daughter.
Imagine how conflicted she'll be if "rude doctor" is on duty again that day and she has to rely on him

• Haha
Not only do they hate men on there but most of them seem to actively hate children and hate being mums/parents. I honestly don’t know what the bloody place is even for.

I've finally caught up from the past week and you have all had me in stitches!

I've been blessed on my fyp aswell, was more of a jumpscare than a vision from heaven tbf!

I would like to attend court as the King George III undergarments and I will unleash an unhinged rant at anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_5997.jpeg

but I thought she had the WORST anxiety about it and hated performing as herself….??! Is that all forgotten now?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Thing is, they think she's being so clever and hilarious. Like "yes, iconic clapback, queen". They think the sun shines out of her arse.
I genuinely don't know what it will take for the diehards to see her as she truly is.
I hate to be the armchair geneticist, but I agree with one user (it’s been a few pages since it was posted) that spectated she might be on the spectrum.

She can’t read the room and decide what is appropriate behavior for the situation. She lets her emotions take over and can’t function properly. She has a special interest in Disney. She can’t figure out boundaries.

Of course there’s nothing wrong with being on the spectrum (I have 22Q or VCFS and am missing my 22nd chromosome). It could also be why her parents let her behavior slide. It would just make a lot more sense in explaining why she behaves the way she does.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.