Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah surely this is about Carrie 😭 there cannot be two of them
Apparently it's about Bobbi Storm, no idea who that is though. There are plenty of videos from the plane where they're singing.... The TMZ video even shows the flight attendant trying to shut them up... The second hand embarrassment is strong... Worth the watch haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently it's about Bobbi Storm, no idea who that it though. There are plenty of videos from the plane where they're singing.... The TMZ video even shows the flight attendant trying to shut them up... The second hand embarrassment is strong... Worth the watch haha
LOL apparently she’s a featured vocalist on a Grammy nominated album but her name isn’t actually listed on the Grammy nomination itself … isn’t that the same as Carrie where she only contributed to an ensemble cast album but wasn’t actually nominated herself 🤔

• Haha
Suggested opening for Cazza's next fan fiction "novel"
Autumn Spicer felt panic rising in her throat as she searched her bag frantically. "Not again" she thought. Then, with a surge of relief, she laid her hand on the crumpled piece of paper at the bottom of her bag. The hospital letter. It felt like the Holy Grail. The last time she went for her hospital appointment with Dr Enville (or Dr Evil as Autumn had referred to him ever since), he had been so cruel to her. Autumn always went out of her way to be good and kind to others. Everyone always commented on how nice and friendly she was, and her husband was so proud of how she interacted with others. Dr Evil had been indescribably mean towards her last time - all because of a lost appointment letter. She was always so careful and organised in every aspect of her life. But becoming immediately pregnant had put an end to all that - how was she supposed to know where every piece of paper had got to? Is it really that important anyway? Growing a human had really put things into perspective for Autumn. It dawned on Autumn that unfortunately not everyone seemed to appreciate what she and her powerful body were going through.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's just so obvious that she has no friends. If something like that happened to me I'd tell my partner or my best friend (or both, sometimes a girl's gotta rant) but never in a million years would I put it on Instagram. Why can't she just tell Scott or Joel? Because they wouldn't understand how big of a deal it was? She loves the "woe is me" attention so much, it's the only thing that keeps her going, I think
Scott and mayyybe Rob are her only friends. I honestly can’t think of anyone else. She pushed everyone away. Celinde and Mollie are nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 13
You know the stupid little rant she had about how women in superhero films never tie their hair back? I noticed a comment from someone and Carrie's response was so rude. The way her reply is worded is just plain rude. If she meant it for 'entertainment purposes' then she could have specified and the way she went on was as if she was being serious. She really knows how to be 'nice' to people to right? If she is that offended by someone's comment then why comment back?
(I blocked out this person's Instagram handle in case they don't want it seen)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You know the stupid little rant she had about how women in superhero films never tie their hair back? I noticed a comment from someone and Carrie's response was so rude. The way her reply is worded is just plain rude. If she meant it for 'entertainment purposes' then she could have specified and the way she went on was as if she was being serious. She really knows how to be 'nice' to people to right? If she is that offended by someone's comment then why comment back?
And this is why I bet she did act crappy to that doctor.

She doesn't know how to be nice or polite or convey humour.

Reactions: 22
ahhh the passive aggressive loveheart ❤

I know it’s probably already been taken but that’s what I’m wearing to court

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Carrie's response was so rude.
I am speechless, she is always so nice to her fans. She must have been having an off day to write such a passive aggressive response.

Jokes aside, this post is coming from the same woman that complained that someone was rude to her during her glucose test and overly explained how she’s always nice, kind and does the right thing. How can anyone ever buy Carrie being nice when she’s always a witch? The doctor/nurse were probably not putting up with her bitchy attitude and put her in her place. This post once again confirms how big of a liar she is in her victim narrative.

Reactions: 22
She's just so horrible. It's the 'Oh darling' for me. If it was meant for entertainment and she didn't mean it to be serious then she could have worded it nicer. She needs to learn how to be nice

Reactions: 34
Carrie just isn’t a nice person - it shows through time and again. I don’t get how she has fans. I wouldn’t want to know her in real life!!

Reactions: 30
I’m calling it now - the birth will end up in an emergency c-section after failure to progress, which will result in an oh so dramatic story to be retold with numerous points that in no way happened. Either the surgeon will be related to someone in the west end, or she will be told her insides are in some way unique. Oh and there will be a standing ovation and singing once the baby is out.
Now don't forget the inevitable kid playing bagpipes in the delivery room!

Question is just whether it will be Scott or Joel there to hold her hand and provide the towels.

• Haha
And this is why I bet she did act crappy to that doctor.

She doesn't know how to be nice or polite or convey humour.
Showing up places hours early (especially in the early morning or even 7-10am, when she's shown herself to be surprised and unfamiliar with unsociable hours) and being extra-organised don't ring true either!
---
In the interminable birth story I'm sure we'll be treated to there'll be a shouty lecture about how all births are VALID. Before she proceeds to drone on about how her birth was completely pain free/unmedicated/she went into a total state of bliss and the baby #CASUALLY popped out into her Heathers fan midwife's hands while everybody spontaneously clapped and sang and someone played the harp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Showing up places hours early (especially in the early morning or even 7-10am, when she's shown herself to be surprised and unfamiliar with unsociable hours) and being extra-organised don't ring true either!
---
In the interminable birth story I'm sure we'll be treated to there'll be a shouty lecture about how all births are VALID. Before she proceeds to drone on about how her birth was completely pain free/unmedicated/she went into a total state of bliss and the baby #CASUALLY popped out into her Heathers fan midwife's hands while everybody spontaneously clapped and sang and someone played the harp.
Nah not a Heathers fan. I have £50 on the midwife being a hardcore Addams fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carrie just isn’t a nice person - it shows through time and again. I don’t get how she has fans. I wouldn’t want to know her in real life!!
Thing is, they think she's being so clever and hilarious. Like "yes, iconic clapback, queen". They think the sun shines out of her arse.
I genuinely don't know what it will take for the diehards to see her as she truly is.

Reactions: 14
She’s such a vile aggressive witch. What a bleeping horrible person. She thinks she’s being so funny and “sassy” but she’s not. She’s just being an obnoxious hole

Reactions: 21
I will be attending court wearing a large cardboard cut out that looks like an IG live from a Hamilton dressing room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.