Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it now - the birth will end up in an emergency c-section after failure to progress, which will result in an oh so dramatic story to be retold with numerous points that in no way happened. Either the surgeon will be related to someone in the west end, or she will be told her insides are in some way unique. Oh and there will be a standing ovation and singing once the baby is out.
The doctor will be obsessed with ALW musicals and play songs from them throughout the whole delivery. Like the creepy Happy Days doctor from Friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is anyone going as the spunk covered Mickey tree ornament yet? If not then I'll take it and will accessorize with some of her other Disney tat.

• Haha
I bet one or more of the nurses will recognise Carrie from the West End and so give her special treatment, then impart some life-changing advice about parenthood like some kind of oracle
Carrie will take selfies with them on the maternity ward before posting an embellished story about what happened

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it will be an average birth with nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary to note.

Much like her career.

However I think the first birth update will be from Joel because Carrie will be indisposed. SHE JUST BIRTHED A HUMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t forget, the birth playlist she’ll choose will be exclusively Disney - to introduce little CrabbStick Hope Montague to ‘part of their world’

I think it’ll be Baby Mine (Dumbo) or maybe Show Yourself (Frozen II) used for the reel soundtrack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t forget, the birth playlist she’ll choose will be exclusively Disney - to introduce little CrabbStick Hope Montague to ‘part of their world’

I think it’ll be Baby Mine (Dumbo) or maybe Show Yourself (Frozen II) used for the reel soundtrack.
Or You'll Be in My Heart from Tarzan
(hope not, I love that song)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I’ve finally FINALLY caught up on the threads after life got a bit much for a while. I’ve been in absolute hysterics about everyone’s court outfits 😂

Reactions: 15
She’ll say she wants to keep details of the birth private and will then regail us all with it in a future Q&A or a subscriber story.

Reactions: 31
I’m calling it now - the birth will end up in an emergency c-section after failure to progress, which will result in an oh so dramatic story to be retold with numerous points that in no way happened. Either the surgeon will be related to someone in the west end, or she will be told her insides are in some way unique. Oh and there will be a standing ovation and singing once the baby is out.
It’ll be told with her weird exposition and explanations of how tolerant she is and add in every character talking in her clunky dialogue.

I bet the next thing is She’ll be in a room with a person who is non-binary and Carrie will explain that this NPC in the waiting room has chosen the term birthing person and Carrie thinks this is okay and she is #tolerant and #accepting. This person will vanish as Carrie is wheeled off to a private room paid for by her muvvas long days and by saving long and hard by only buying 10 loungefly bags and not 12.

the doctor will show up, she will have the most easy birthing experience ever and say she felt no pain whatsoever and then the doctor will show up talking like they’re in a one man show and say Carrie is the easiest nicest patient ever because she said please and thank you and then tell her she’s the first person to have a baby on 29/02 since his cousin was bor….his cousin will be someone vaguely famous.

Actually maybe we should have a list of her r/thathappened moments on the wiki 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's just so obvious that she has no friends. If something like that happened to me I'd tell my partner or my best friend (or both, sometimes a girl's gotta rant) but never in a million years would I put it on Instagram. Why can't she just tell Scott or Joel? Because they wouldn't understand how big of a deal it was? She loves the "woe is me" attention so much, it's the only thing that keeps her going, I think

Reactions: 40
To court I’m gonna go as the Disney castle that Carrie has kissed all her boyfriends in front of like it’s a special place just for them

• Haha
Carrie will either have the most traumatic birth ever, or be the earth mother whose birth was guided by angels and butterflies.

There won't be any inbetween

Reactions: 30
Is anyone already going as Carrie’s DocMartens? If not I will, and stomp around the court room
1700308925941.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.