Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of thoughts about that saga:

1. Sissy that walk will now be the focal point of my next therapy session
2. Why was he acting like he was so bloody important being a Hermes driver??? Like you’re not special sunshine loads of people were doing the same thing
3. Yelling about your car transporting dead people during a global pandemic was a wild statement to make
I’m sure we’ve *all* had a bad Hermes experience at some point, they give you like an eight-twelve hour time slot and this self important prat was expecting everyone to be sat looking out the window like a dog waiting for their owner to get home 🤦🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t he call a woman a witch for being in her garden and not hearing the door straight away? What a catch he is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m going as the broken baguette from that time she bought a baguette and the shopkeeper broke it in half at the till.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone could be a map of Paris with stickers on of a confused looking Joel and Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if I should go as her desperate attempts to make Tangled her thing with Pete or her WEL Cinderella performance and just constantly complain about the sound in the courtroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m going as Carrie’s famous 14-year-old driving licence (that she got on her first attempt, don’t you know) xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone going as the first human to ever be born with brown eyes and blonde hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure we’ve *all* had a bad Hermes experience at some point, they give you like an eight-twelve hour time slot and this self important prat was expecting everyone to be sat looking out the window like a dog waiting for their owner to get home 🤦🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t he call a woman a witch for being in her garden and not hearing the door straight away? What a catch he is.
He also sat in his car, a mountain of packages visible in the background, doing pointlessly long narcasstic videos. If my package arrived late and I found out he was delivering it and was late because he’s been too busy sissy walking for the ‘gram or trying to make #HermesDiaries 🤢 a thing, I’d be fuming!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I've got a spare costume of a Kodak camera because her dad worked in a Kodak factory #workingclass ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ll go as Joel’s big ugly never-acknowledged tattoo (unless someone has already taken that otherwise i’ll come as her disney themed christmas tree that she puts up in NOVEMBER)

Reactions: 16
Has anyone got dibs on 'Miles, who absconded with Oliver's cake' for the courtroom drama??
Speaking of Oliver… is anyone going as the foot spa?

wait someone is 🤣. I love tattle and my boyfriend doesn’t know why I’m laughing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.