Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those doughnuts on her Insta story look nice but WHY DOESN'T SHE TELL US THE FLAVOUR OR ANYTHING

Reactions: 12
I'm going as Carrie's 'Czech' accent, but will do an accidental costume change and slip into an Irish accent at times

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m going as the plastic bag Joel chose as an outfit that time. We need a volunteer to be his speedos.

ETA:
There is nearly a 10 years age gap between Joel and this hottie understudy so maybe No Neck looked like this when he was 28?!?!?!? Only in Crabbie's wildest dreams 🤡😂🤡
If he had looked like this at 28, she wouldn’t have ignored him for 8 years 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know this has been touched on before but I was just thinking about how Carrie went to great lengths to always refer to Oli as MISTER OLIVER ORMSON at every opportunity - referring to him that way gave him such status and really gave away how she felt about him. It elevated him and showed how proud she was to be partnered with him. The fact that she can't even call Joel by his first name most of the time is SO telling. He's just a person filling the role of 'husband'.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
COC is following an account called “carriehopefletcherschild”. Jesus christ these kids are unhinged.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Carrie: I hAvE tO TiE mY hAIr Up wHiLsT exERcisInG

The exercise: Hoovering and buttering toast

🤡

Just find it absolutely hilarious that even though she is trying to make a point about WORKING OUT she cannot name a single active thing that she does. Not even one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Passive aggressive delivery driver? Feel like it's something else I've missed!
If you are one of the few not blocked from his insta, get a brew, and settle down to watch his highlights the Hermes diaries. the ‘Listen lady’ one is a particular highlight as I remember

Reactions: 4
Those doughnuts on her Insta story look nice but WHY DOESN'T SHE TELL US THE FLAVOUR OR ANYTHING
That would require effort and don’t you know she’s the first pregnant woman ever to exist and so she’s tired all the time and is dealing with jet lag!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You'll be waiting a while, it's the coffee pods and halloween tea all over again, just "ooh look nice packaging" as she hamfistedly opens it with one hand because she's too cheap or incompetent to get a decent camera stand/grip or figure out a way to do the reveal properly. And then not a word about what the contents are actually like or what they taste of. I swear she probably just tips everything in to the bin.

Baffling why companies bother to send her stuff. If there was a WhatsOnStage award for worst influencer, she'd win it hands down!

If you are one of the few not blocked from his insta, get a brew, and settle down to watch his highlights the Hermes diaries. the ‘Listen lady’ one is a particular highlight as I remember
Omg stop. I started it after reading your comment and screamed in pain when he did the “sissy walk”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had no idea this existed, off to go entertain myself for 10 mins

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.