Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are one of the few not blocked from his insta, get a brew, and settle down to watch his highlights the Hermes diaries. the ‘Listen lady’ one is a particular highlight as I remember
I actually blocked Joel myself because he was clogging up my feed and his stories were always 100 posts long! That man has no idea how to use social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you are one of the few not blocked from his insta, get a brew, and settle down to watch his highlights the Hermes diaries. the ‘Listen lady’ one is a particular highlight as I remember
This is the most oddest thing I have ever seen

'LISTEN, lady!'

Reactions: 5
This is the most oddest thing I have ever seen

'LISTEN, lady!'
Couple of thoughts about that saga:

1. Sissy that walk will now be the focal point of my next therapy session
2. Why was he acting like he was so bloody important being a Hermes driver??? Like you’re not special sunshine loads of people were doing the same thing
3. Yelling about your car transporting dead people during a global pandemic was a wild statement to make

Reactions: 9
Couple of thoughts about that saga:

1. Sissy that walk will now be the focal point of my next therapy session
2. Why was he acting like he was so bloody important being a Hermes driver??? Like you’re not special sunshine loads of people were doing the same thing
3. Yelling about your car transporting dead people during a global pandemic was a wild statement to make
Number 2 got me too- not like he was on the front line.

Reactions: 1
I have just done this, what an entitled prick. Also lady you’re not funny! And oh btw the way you’re a knob

Reactions: 1
Am I too late for Court? Just catching up but would love to go as a Cazza Boundary and just start fights outside court

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.