Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I come as a passive aggressive delivery driver ( Joel’s finest hour) or failing that I’ll come as Danny with the bad camera angle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I come as a passive aggressive delivery driver ( Joel’s finest hour) or failing that I’ll come as Danny with the bad camera angle
Passive aggressive delivery driver? Feel like it's something else I've missed!

Bagsy going as the Eiffel Tower with a sign around my neck saying "STRANDED" 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll be wearing a Lucy and Yak jumpsuit in the most vulgar pattern with a smiffys wig, whilst holding a pumpkin with the date the trial starts on it 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ll drag my kids along (how very Fletcher of me!), my eldest can be the Gretna Green traffic cone and my baby shall be Joel’s Fletcher fam tshirt - I couldn’t let them “feel fully left out!!!”

oh and I’ll need my mum for non-furloughed childcare so she’s going as several exclamation points !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My partner is joining us. She'll turn up in all the Lando Norris' merch that's been sitting on Carrie's closet for two years now (for much longer than her husband!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m coming as Joel’s lumpy crocheted scarf 🙃

(You are all hilarious, thank you for brightening up my lunch hour! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm going as the Baby on Board badge and I'll show up late and make a big deal about taking some else's seat in the middle of court proceedings.

I'm also going to park outside the lines to incite an unhinged insta rant from Shrek.

Can wait to see you all xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A group of us can dress up at the crappy Joelmas gifts that he got from Carrie when she abandoned him for Disneyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if it’s been said yet as lots of brilliant answers but I’ll come in one of Joel’s incredibles family holiday top for a trip he wasn’t on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone got dibs on 'Miles, who absconded with Oliver's cake' for the courtroom drama??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.