Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone claimed the dodgy attempt of an accent at Once yet? If not, I’ll go to court as that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'll go as the sewing machine that whipped up all those hideous dresses, could do with a day out!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok I caved and finally took a look at the COC account 😁 and one thing I can say for sure is that this is definitely not a teenager. I won’t say how I know, but yeah. Pretending to be a teen in order to defend one’s obsession (more with us, than with Carrie, in this case) is cute though.
👀
Ooh, I am intrigued! I actually thought I was pretty certain who CoC is and the person I thought is most defo a teenage girl.

Reactions: 1
I decided to try doing some AI pics of my own last night. It is brilliant! You can set it to photo-realistic mode, the ones below it is in "art" mode.

I shan't be filling instagram with them though.

I did some where I asked for Joel as well but i don't think you'd want to see those.

View attachment 2572342
View attachment 2572346
So obvious that this reminded her to post about her free, crusty donuts. Tattle influencing the influencer. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone comes in different shapes and sizes....but I can't believe this is Joel's understudy and they play the same role 🤣
There is nearly a 10 years age gap between Joel and this hottie understudy so maybe No Neck looked like this when he was 28?!?!?!? Only in Crabbie's wildest dreams 🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll go as the pilot who doesn't usually works Sundays because he listens to elaine page.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’ve changed my mind, I’m going as a wonky vibrator earring. I’ll hide under one of the seats!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I will go as No Neck's buoyant bum so might need an extra seat guys! Please.
Thank you. 🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm wondering if there is a group of people who want to sit with me dressed up as Carrie's self-insert fanfic/book characters!

Or dibs on me being the Gretna cheese and onion sandwich!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg a court threat! We did this on the Gabriella Lindley thread when she threatened someone with a lawyer, we all planned our court outfits.

I’ll go first - I’m going as the Waitrose shopping bag Joel wore on his head
I’m going in one of Carrie’s handmade dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.