Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
This tbh. Nothing wrong with being warm and cozy and watch TV when you’re at home. But not on your honeymoon.

I’ve never been married but I can imagine that if I was awake early and was lying in bed on my honeymoon I’m not sure I would be watching Disney films 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 43

awkwardjellyfish

Are the WoS Awards thought of highly amongst people in the industry? @awkwardjellyfish have you heard anyone’s thoughts on Carrie throwing her toys out of her pram, whilst mummy gets annoyed and her husband rolls his eyes?
Tricky one to answer! I wouldn’t say they’re thought highly of per se, but they’re not a joke either. Kind of like comparing the Oscars (Oliviers) with the Kids Choice Awards - nice to have (especially if you’re not a huge name), fun to attend, but easily bought/influenced.

Edit: Forgot to respond to the Carrie bit! One person I know mentioned the desperation when she initially called WOS out the other day, but that was it. Remember, nobody in the industry (I hope) will be paying for her subscriber stories, so it’s not been particularly visible…. until Joel posted it last night. Bit of a giggle over that today with one person predicting he’ll do a post from his dressing room as King George when he’s back from honeymoon ‘demanding’ that they bend the rules for the king’s queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

wordzalad

VIP Member
Just such a deeply unpleasant looking couple.
View attachment 2553625
To me this looks like

55 year old divorcee pick me librarian who thinks she’s quirky cause she wears Irregular Choice shoes as a substitute for a personality. She scream reads to the children who all think she’s weird…and 50 year old boring IT guy who wears bowling shirts to work and swears when he has to pause his seventh rerun of whatever tv show he’s based his personality on

• Haha

lottiekarotti

I mean, this is just me personally, but if I was plunged into happiness and had a baby on the way with my husband who I apparently love very much because he's the best human, I would maybe just be disappointed my self absorbed concert TOUR didn't meet the criteria for an award that I only had the chance of ever winning because it's fan-voted, but I certainly wouldn't throw such a tantrum.

No but for real, what's not to understand about not being eligible? It's not "unfair" as she and her mum are claiming, the criteria has been very clear from the start. How the fuck is she this comfortable with being sooooo embarrassing and unprofessional? Like damn girl, you're REALLY on your way to never work in a good show ever again, congrats

dull-board1243

VIP Member
View attachment 2555331
Tell me you’re desperate for a WOS Award without saying you’re desperate!
You mean, Carrie had to do her JOB she was PAID to do just like any other person in the world? Where’s my award? The fact that she literally has to spell out her job description in order to seem more deserving of a meaningless award is so embarrassing. How utterly pathetic.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Yes, if the internet has ever been mad at her it’s because she was just misunderstood 🥺.

It was the whole point of her Moonscale whatever the name was account on GG.
Sometimes I wonder what her name on here is. She definitely registered and reads the threads. Let me quickly check if there’s a member called MrsOliverOrmson

• Haha

nymeria

Crabbie’s been planning on carpeting her stairs for more than twice as long as she’s been with Shrek 🥰.

• Haha

apples38

Hey Joel - I think you really need to "go live" and defend your BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!!!'s honour on this one - FIGHT THE INJUSTICE!!!!
😏

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I 100% agree that In the Dark of the Night from Anastasia is an absolute bop, however, Carrie sharing that reel on stories has me thinking of this…
9DFB814C-7E91-4338-B430-D62063FFF44F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Travel Lodge stairs to remind them of their Gretna wedding 🤗 All they need now is a rogue traffic cone and Eau De Cheese & Onion wafting through the air

• Haha

Lily0815

How she can still repost old photos of herself. 😅 If I had aged 30 years within 8 years, I would be too depressed to look at or even post old photos. I've mentioned it before, but I can't believe that the 2015 Carrie is the same person as the 2023 Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

majestic26

VIP Member
Wow she's really given herself away there. When she says she's never worked so hard for a role but it was literally a WEEK of rehearsals? So in your entire career the hardest you've ever worked was for... a single week? Tell me you do the absolute bare minimum without telling me...

Mark81

VIP Member
I know they cause (their own) drama, but they are actually a really boring couple when they arent acting like twats. Which makes them useless as influencers in an already saturated disney market. Plus they're so bad at using social media and selling things. Just useless

Mark81

VIP Member
There's something about being called 'human' that is oddly dehumanising.

I know Carrie isn't the only one to use it, and it's definitely a theatre thing, but it's so cringe and generic.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ratatat-tit

It always kills me when their content bores us for 24 hours we bring back STRANDED!! never fails to revive the hype for us 😅😅

• Haha