Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
So my boyfriend proposed to me on Saturday. I said yes. We’ve been together for slightly longer than C and NNS. I had no idea it was coming, and it was perfect. He knows I am quite shy and embarrass very easily. We were at the location of our very first date, when he got down. He waited until nobody was around and proposed. We moved in together after a year and made sure we were comfortable being and living together all the time. We could see how each person was individually and how they lived, their cooking skills, financial skills etc.

And that, Carrie, is how it should be.

Congratulations ❤❤ I hope you are plunged into happiness and get STRANDED. IN THE CAPTIAL. OF LOVE. FOREVER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

nymeria

My favourite part of the whole “STRANDED!!” tweet is the fact that he felt the need to clarify that Paris is THE CAPTIAL CITY OF FRANCE for some reason only known to him.

Was being in France the cherry on top to an already unpleasant situation? Did he think the word “Paris” would make us think of any other place in the world as a first option? Did he not know Paris was the capital of France before that very moment and thought Icelandair wouldn’t know either? What a mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ohdearyme1029

I love the “I’ve never worked so hard on a show!” thing because at the time she CLEARLY had just procrastinated everything until a few days before it started?!
To be fair though, that probably is the most she’s worked or prepared. She has literally just parked and barked in every other role. Just learnt her lines and mechanically performed each role with The Face™️

cluel3ss

Surely they are the biggest joke in the west end by now? They’re both so off putting and at this point neither have any redeeming features.

Cringe all round. How are they not embarrassed? And why on earth are their agents/friends/family not stepping in to tell them to tone it down?

They both should just have their phones taken away and be sent somewhere remote to touch grass.

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
She has really fucked up her life marrying him and getting pregnant so she is tied to him forever it’s really quite sad

Reactions: 50

Clover123

VIP Member
"Most people would have said something like "I trained three years at RADA for this!" But seeing as I don't even have that credential, the ridiculous costume was worn with pride!"

Wowwww Carrie. A nice slight at anyone who has had professional training for their job, mingled in with a self congratulatory pat on the back for herself for being humble enough to wear a costume others would have turned their nose up at. She is so full of herself while being so desperately insecure about not having drama training!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ohdearyme1029

The idea of sitting and watching entire Disney films each morning of my HONEYMOON is so depressing. The idea of watching whole movies on my honeymoon is so depressing. Go for a walk while the sun is low? Explore?! Are they either just sitting and eating or sitting and watching Disney films?

Reactions: 49

mxllie2012

I also take issue with her "I don't know how ANYONE can have an issue with gender neutral toilets" point

Well Carrie, it's a matter of statistical fact that women have suffered more attacks in gender neutral toilets than women-only toilets. So it's a safety thing and a feminist issue.
It drives me insane that she parrots the latest thing she's seen on twitter and doesn't see any nuance in anything

Her views are so regressive on everything.
OT but I feel like if venues are going to have gendered toilets, they should just offer male, female, and gender neutral toilets so everyone can use whatever they’re comfortable?

personally men are yuck and I don’t want to share toilets with them x

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Thank you for your service Church of Crabbie, bringing further visibility to Tattle 😘 Stay safe and stand down xx

• Haha
  • Heart

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Even if there was a category for “selling out the palladium” I’m pretty sure Carrie still wouldn’t be the best option

• Haha

ohdearyme1029

That’s the sort of weirdo who’d find Carrie’s address and mail her homemade baby clothes that they’d cried on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

londongirl2001

VIP Member
So, has anyone kept with all of Carrie’s bullshit anecdotes that were supposed to make her honeymoon appear totally magical? Carrie, I know you’re supposed to be a writer, but you’re a terrible storyteller and your little stories barely make sense.

So we have the pilot, who happened to be the only person in the world whose favorite musical is Cinderella and who somehow is allowed to refuse flying on Sundays so he doesn’t miss a radio show. Everybody on the flight magically knew it was Carrie’s birthday and people felt like they were in Love, actually when they were all treated to a kid playing bagpipes. On the plane.

Then we had the Wise Old Lady who thanked Carrie for her tolerance and kindness and gave a whole speech about gender neutral bathrooms (which I support, but there’s no way that happened the way Carrie claims).

And now they randomly told someone they’re from London, who said she has a niece playing in the West End, who turned out to be Nicole Scherzinger. Obviously Carrie and Joel hadn’t mentioned they’re west end actors, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 47