Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Soon they are going to be STRANDED IN THE CAPITOL OF SLEEP DEPRIVATION and you just know she’s going to do one of those SHOUTY videos where her head is all wobbly and her mouth is all cat’s bum and she’ll be all like ‘and THIS little lady was awake at 4am. Yep you heard that right. 4. A M. So we are obviously EX- HAUS- TED’

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mark81

VIP Member
So my boyfriend proposed to me on Saturday. I said yes. We’ve been together for slightly longer than C and NNS. I had no idea it was coming, and it was perfect. He knows I am quite shy and embarrass very easily. We were at the location of our very first date, when he got down. He waited until nobody was around and proposed. We moved in together after a year and made sure we were comfortable being and living together all the time. We could see how each person was individually and how they lived, their cooking skills, financial skills etc.

And that, Carrie, is how it should be.
Congratulations! How many years was his DM in your inbox before you gave in?

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
1699569393697.png

Calling it now, the panto is a write-off isn't it

Hope whoever is her cover is ready to do a lot of shows.

• Sick
  • Wow

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Can you imagine be able to get away with bragging about doing the strict minimum for your job in literally any other industry and then expect to win an award for it?

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Oh my good lord what fresh hell is this 🤦🏼‍♀️

that account has to be a joke? No one is mentally unstable surely?
---
This is… alarming 😬

This person is either very young, or needs some help.

These stalkers are the ones Carrie needs to worry about. People dedicating whole hours of their life and wanting to become/or insert themselves into carries life isn't rational behaviour.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Church of Carrie just popped up on my FYP again and this kid has made another 3 tiktoks just this evening, reacting to tattle posts…

All I can say is yikes
I wouldn’t react to them anymore. Just because they can’t post on here and have to resort to TikTok in order to talk to us, doesn’t mean we have to actually give them more attention (not policing, just saying :D)

Reactions: 38

allthemyths

Obama is from Hawaii isn’t he? Can’t wait for his third cousin twice removes cat sitters uncle to appear and say “You look like youve suffered discrimination with your hair and brown eyes. I think Racism is bad. Racism is where you discriminate against people for their race or ethnicity. My mate Barrack was the first black president. Isn’t it cool that he was the president Hashtag diversity” and disappear.
I'm howling at this. I need – need – a Carrie-style fanfiction of this. Will someone take pity on me? Do I have to ask ChatGPT?

The Hawaiian sun cast a golden glow as Carrie, the underprivileged West End actress with working class roots, and her husband, Joel, strolled along the beach. He was a man with a rugged charm, resembling an ogre with his strong features and burly frame. They had come to Hawaii for what felt like their 432,434th honeymoon, a romantic escape to celebrate their love, which had already lasted a year and a half.

Out of nowhere, a handsome stranger appeared. The traditional flower necklace around his neck revealed that he was obviously a local. He grinned and said, "You look like you've faced discrimination with your blonde hair and brown eyes. Racism is bad, by the way. It's where you discriminate against people for their race or ethnicity. My mate Barack was the first black president. Cool, right?"
Carrie, ever the cool and humble heroine, beamed. "You're absolutely right," she replied with a smile. "It's essential to fight against racism and celebrate diversity. However, we should all be #soproud of the progress we've made."

The stranger, who introduced himself as Hula Lū'au Mahalo Pua'a Ho'oponopono, then revealed a surprising ten-cornered connection to Barack Obama himself. It was a tale too incredible to be true. Before parting, the new friend gifted Carrie a beautiful bracelet, a symbol of unity. She held it close, her heart warmed by this serendipitous encounter. Although she would die without social media, she made a difficult decision: Not to show this bracelet to anyone in the world except her husband, whom she affectionately called Shrek, and who had watched the encounter exclaiming "so proud!". (Every now and then he would ask jitterily: "Do you know she's also Tom from McFly's sister?")

As the sun disappeared beneath the waves, casting a palette of colors across the Hawaiian sky, Carrie, Joel, and Hula Lū'au Mahalo Pua'a Ho'oponopono found themselves forever connected by the bonds of humanity, love, and the beauty of unexpected encounters in paradise.

• Haha
  • Heart

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Dear Carrie, Oliver still doesn’t want you back. This behavior reminds him of why he broke up with you in the first place.

nymeria

Maybe it’s a defence mechanism. If she decides to wear frumpy clothes, orange hair and just have no consideration for her health at all, then it her choice to be unattractive and not something that just happened to her.