Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AaronPurrSir

Is Carrie serious?

"If you isolate the Palladium from the 20 other stops I did in my tour, then the Palladium becomes a one-off event and therefore eligible for the award".

My freaking goldfish shows a higher IQ.
To quote Gino Di Campo, “if my granny had wheels, she’d be a bike.”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Ellie_Rose

Omg all this whining about jet lag and waking up at 4am. Something tells me she’ll have a rude awakening when this baby comes 😅

• Haha

snowfairy17

VIP Member
View attachment 2555331
Tell me you’re desperate for a WOS Award without saying you’re desperate!
“I don’t think I’ve ever worked so hard at a role in my life”

The bar is underground, like her career
---
Also, just because you’ve worked hard at something doesn’t mean the end result is good or you deserve a whole award for it. And I’m sure the other nominees would say they worked bloody hard for their roles.

Also also, I remember at the time a lot of the feedback was positive and highlighting and how wonderful Jamie was in the role. You’d think the nomination was exclusively for her if not for the throwaway line about “a special team that created a really special concert”

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Just to clarify, I don’t think they completely made up the Scherzinger aunt story. What I find hard to believe is that they didn’t bring up first that they’re theatre actors from London, to which the aunt THEN said „oh I have a niece in the London west end too!“ But Carrie obviously didn’t want to mention that order of how things more likely went down. Just like she pretends that people on the plane somehow just knew it was her birthday and decided to surprise her. Instead of the truth, namely that Joel/Carrie obviously told flight attendants about it.

snowfairy17

VIP Member
I’m going with the place they likely had the sex to make the baby.

Milton Keynes Montague.

(*I don’t know when or where they had sex but it would be funny)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

nymeria

I don’t know, I can totally picture her saying Joel took advantage of her being in a very vulnerable period of her life when he started to love-bomb her.

• Sick

allthemyths

I don’t think indulging each other’s bullshit till they become the worst version of themselves is a good match, honestly 😕. They’ve become a pathetic mess, and they’re really bad for each other.
Yeah, all jokes aside (at least for one moment), I'm with you on this.

I've often thought about how stark the contrast is while reading this thread over the last few days. Oliver and Alessia seem to be a good match and, as far as we can tell from afar, bring out the best in each other. With Carrie and NNS, it's the complete opposite––they are so much alike (in the most negative way possible), never criticising or questioning each other and thus reinforcing each other's often inappropriate, arrogant and entitled behaviour. Not to mention the toxic demeanour, the speed of their "relationship" and the way they let themselves go. After a year and a half together, they both look much, much worse than before, in every sense of the word.

Someone recently posted an old photo on here of Carrie with her long hair. I'm not particularly whiny, but man, I swallowed hard. The beginnings of her current attitude have always been there, sure, especially looking back. But where is this happy young woman who took care of herself and her future? Fuckig sad is what it is.

• Heart

somuchforsummerlove

Kicking myself because I just thought of a honeymoon related thread name and missed my chance 🤣 so I’ll put it forward for the next one - CHF #83 Honeymoontague

(Gotta get in there with that before Joel steals it and starts hashtagging it everywhere)

• Haha

apples38

So my boyfriend proposed to me on Saturday. I said yes. We’ve been together for slightly longer than C and NNS. I had no idea it was coming, and it was perfect. He knows I am quite shy and embarrass very easily. We were at the location of our very first date, when he got down. He waited until nobody was around and proposed. We moved in together after a year and made sure we were comfortable being and living together all the time. We could see how each person was individually and how they lived, their cooking skills, financial skills etc.

And that, Carrie, is how it should be.
Congratulations! ❤
How many weddings, honeymoons and quasi-honeymoon-holidays do you reckon you'll have?
Will Danny-with-a-bad-angle be available for your photos?

• Haha
  • Heart

mxllie2012

Yeah, all jokes aside (at least for one moment), I'm with you on this.

I've often thought about how stark the contrast is while reading this thread over the last few days. Oliver and Alessia seem to be a good match and, as far as we can tell from afar, bring out the best in each other. With Carrie and NNS, it's the complete opposite––they are so much alike (in the most negative way possible), never criticising or questioning each other and thus reinforcing each other's often inappropriate, arrogant and entitled behaviour. Not to mention the toxic demeanour, the speed of their "relationship" and the way they let themselves go. After a year and a half together, they both look much, much worse than before, in every sense of the word.

Someone recently posted an old photo on here of Carrie with her long hair. I'm not particularly whiny, but man, I swallowed hard. The beginnings of her current attitude have always been there, sure, especially looking back. But where is this happy young woman who took care of herself and her future? Fuckig sad is what it is.
I used to be a big fan of Carrie’s. I saw her in every production I could, bought her books, went to her meet and greet events. I’ve even got a photo with her at a book signing.
It’s all fun and games to poke and laugh at the ridiculous of her and her behaviour now but if I’m really honest, I’m actually really disappointed that someone I really admired turned into such an awful person in just a few short years.

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Carrie’s determination to pretend every occurrence is an epic tale is so weird. I’m all for making life more fun, and having a laugh but she can’t even go for a piss without a main character moment Where an old lady spoke in a line straight out of the forced tokenism in her books. (Tell me the old ladys speech didn’t sound the same as one of her crammed in diverse NPCs explaining sexuality or pronouns)

Now she’s running into famous people’s relatives who just bring up their famous relative.

She was probably googling famous people from Hawaii so she could run into them. Obama is from Hawaii isn’t he? Can’t wait for his third cousin twice removes cat sitters uncle to appear and say “You look like youve suffered discrimination with your hair and brown eyes. I think Racism is bad. Racism is where you discriminate against people for their race or ethnicity. My mate Barrack was the first black president. Isn’t it cool that he was the president Hashtag diversity” and disappear. Carrie will reflect that it was cool that Obama was the president and Post it on Instagram

(please don’t debate me on if he was a cool president or not. I just used Obama as he’s the first famous Hawaiian person I thought of).

• Haha
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
That gender neutral toilet story was just an excuse to pat herself on the back for having a revelation and being such a good understanding person. Cookies for Carrie.

Reactions: 35