Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
IMG_1921.jpeg

Tell me you’re desperate for a WOS Award without saying you’re desperate!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95

cluel3ss

STRANDED!!! IN UNFAIR AWARDS NOMINATIONS!!!! THE CAPTIAL OF HUGE EYE ROLLS!!!!

Stand down WOS!!!!! Joel is defending his wife in this massive injustice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Accionoodles

VIP Member
She's literally on her honeymoon on supposedly the holiday of a lifetime with her new husband who she's supposedly in love with. And all she's doing is throwing a tantrum over the fact that she can't be nominated for a reward. 🙃

The "vote Once" story grated on me too. No please, no thank you. Just demanding.
Don’t care how I WANT IT NOWWWW!!!!!!!!
588F59CD-2F33-41F6-8D86-75EE475CACE0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Pazc

My favourite part of the Stranded in Paris débacle was that they specifically travelled to the airport "to see what we can do" as if the person at the desk is gonna be like "I can see you're very upset, I'll have a word with the clouds!"

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Mark81

VIP Member
Carries thirst for a WOS award reeks of the same desperation that Joel had for Carrie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

nymeria

I’m sorry but I’m very bored in a very slow 12-hour shift and I’m losing my shit right now. The way she’s resting her hand on Joel’s belly makes it look like HE is the gorgeous soon-to-be-mummy 😂.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

leaveiton

Love how she's continuing with the 7 days angle, she knew about the concert for months. She could easily have practiced piano/got lessons and worked on a Czech accent in that time. It's not like it was a mystery show cobbled together in a week.

Reactions: 72

Mark81

VIP Member
Shame she didn't have those thoughts when she barged past my disabled mum and I in disneyland paris in 2019

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Imagine them going on holiday with a baby. The tantrums and meltdowns...and that's just from Carrie and Joel
This is an OUTRAGE!!!! Heathrow have REFUSED to lend us a free pushchair for Mathilda Mapple Montague and now claim we need to pay EXTRA to fly it to Disney!!!!! This is discrimination!!!!!!!!!!!! We've just also been informed that we need to "buy an extra ticket" for my little girl which is idiotic because she's not even on a seat she's in her mother, west end superstar Carrie Hope Fletcher's arms for the trip!!!!! Pay the dividends @britishairways!!!!!!! WAY TO RUIN OUR DAUGHTERS FIRST TRIP TO DISNEY #outraged #customerexperience #thisisstupid #girldad #pride

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Gally11

Is Carrie serious?

"If you isolate the Palladium from the 20 other stops I did in my tour, then the Palladium becomes a one-off event and therefore eligible for the award".

My freaking goldfish shows a higher IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 70