Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Follow up questions:

- Your thoughts on Carrie flogging her book to a dying person on Twitter?
- Thoughts about her husband defending people accused of sex offenses?
- Views on her whining about not being eligible for a WOS award?
- Do YOU think she "casually sold out the Palladium"?
- Thoughts on when she told people to harass a fellow teenage fan over Instagram?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

jdott

IMG_4435.jpeg

Imagine telling the Carrie of 5 years ago that this is the man she would marry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

wordzalad

VIP Member
Said it before and I will say it again, she posts like it’s 2009 And Twitter was just a stream of consciousness

”I am going to Tesco”
”Appointment Time!”

• Haha
Reactions: 45

DaisySims89

VIP Member
It makes me sad that genuine fans feel like they have to tip-toe around Carrie
It's not right, she doesn't deserve any support

Reactions: 45

Mark81

VIP Member
Thread title from me haha (yay me!)

Old thread - https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-81-your-career-its-behiiind-you.42286/

Carrie is mid tantrum meltdown on social media about not being eligible for a WOS award. But actually it's really about the fact that Oliver has moved in with his hot gf.

Carrie and Joel are also half way through the saddest honeymoon in history where they can't leave their phones alone and just be together.

Carrie on Tattlers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

apples38

I also take issue with her "I don't know how ANYONE can have an issue with gender neutral toilets" point

Well Carrie, it's a matter of statistical fact that women have suffered more attacks in gender neutral toilets than women-only toilets. So it's a safety thing and a feminist issue.
It drives me insane that she parrots the latest thing she's seen on twitter and doesn't see any nuance in anything

Her views are so regressive on everything.

• Heart
  • Angry

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Couple of thoughts

I appreciate what she's saying about the gender neutral toilets but this seems insincere, as it does with most things she says.
"Look at me! I am a self-aware, caring person!!"

Still with the snide Cinderella bashing...time to let it go I think. So much has happened since then!

I can't believe how Disney-led their honeymoon is...then again, I am not surprised
You can watch Disney films at home!!

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I just have a few things to add but sorry if it’s already been said.

1. The reason she’s still suffering with jet lag is because she’s doing fuck all but sit around the house all day and napping in the afternoon. Please take it from someone who is experienced in the jet lag matter.

2. That filter makes her look like a corpse.

3. I’m so glad she told everyone who’s given birth and it hasn’t gone to plan that it’s their fault because they’re stressed so their body isn’t doing the right thing.
Very easy to be optimistic about giving birth 4 months ahead of it.
Let me just go tell my friend her traumatic birth was her fault because she wasn’t optimistic and open like Carrie.

• Heart

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Hiya Church of Carrie, a few questions:

- Do you keep up with the bingo cards? 🥰
- What about Carrie appeals to you?
- Are you already blocked by her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

mxllie2012

Went to check that bizarre Church of Carrie tiktok… and @Lilu22 looks like you’re famous
---

The delulu levels are unmatched
Oh my good lord what fresh hell is this 🤦🏼‍♀️

that account has to be a joke? No one is mentally unstable surely?
---
This is… alarming 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

TheChicagoPiano

Maybe it’s a defence mechanism. If she decides to wear frumpy clothes, orange hair and just have no consideration for her health at all, then it her choice to be unattractive and not something that just happened to her.
I think it is this - it’s like when i as a teenager would pull a silly face in every photo so that I was being ugly on purpose, rather than trying to look nice and failing. It’s why I think she pulls stupid faces in photos and wears horrendous outfits, to look quirky and silly on purpose. Gone are the days of her being a sexy sex goddess, posing for lingerie photoshoots and taking pouty, foxy selfies.

View attachment 2547309
Does this count as being stranded? Her playing oblivious to the problem and ending up having to martyr herself with a 'self-imposed exile' at Disney Hawaii? #involuntarily stranded at the resort

PS: I don’t believe for a second that she would have ventured out- even if the moral problem hadn’t existed.
I’m not Hawaiian or from Hawaii so I can’t speak for anyone there but I personally think it’s worse that they went and did nothing to learn about the actual culture and history. There are plenty of places to do that on the island.