Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mxllie2012

I’m genuinely shocked Joel posted that story 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ how unprofessional can you get??
Imagine your honeymoon being so bloody boring you’ve got time to post multiple digs at an organisation who give precisely no fuck about anyone’s feelings just because they won’t bend to Care Bears will?!

anywho I’ve emailed WOS the screenshots from Carrie’s subscriber story so good luck getting nominated for anything ever again honey. Sending love ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 - Petes 'castle' is bigger than Joel's

In early, couldn't resist 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

apples38

Morning Tattlers - Praise Be to Carrie 🙏⛪
What time is the church sermon today? Is it before or after double science? Do we have to wait until playtime?

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Honestly whenever people question me as to why I’m still single (as a 30+ woman) and then I get down, doubt myself and consider just settling for the first random man I can find …. I go and watch the 12 days of Joelmas and snap right out of it. It still seems surreal that it even happened but the evidence is still there on his Instagram grid like some kind of unintentional public service 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Stegosauria

Hey guess what Caz? While you’re ranting on Insta, Oli and Alessia are fucking. In their new house. With far more enthusiasm than he ever fucked you.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

cherry198

VIP Member
Her tour wasn’t eligible as it doesn’t meet the set criteria, why can’t they grasp this concept🙄They're both either extremely entitled or really thick but probably both.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

apples38

She's spent most of this year boasting about her TOUR
And now all of a sudden she's denying it's a tour 🤣

Thick as mince, the pair of them.

• Haha

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Imagine if Carrie made it to uni.
Lecturer: The assignment this year is an essay on the history of Shakespeare
Carrie: I decided to write about Disney instead. Sending love ❤
Lecturer: Okay, that's not what the assignment was. Sending 0/100. You failed ❤
Carrie: Omg this is SO UNFAIR!! You'll be hearing from my mother and sweaty, wet, frog-faced husband about this!!!!!

• Haha

Lily0815

"I didn't like how my daughter constantly re-read messages to me that she intended to post to Carrie, just in case Carrie might misinterpret them and get upset."

What kind of person must one be to make even their own fans walk on eggshells to ensure that their words are not taken the wrong way? Poor child and all the other fans who probably edit their posts ten times just to avoid irritating Miss-Block-Alot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Rarunkel

Sadly, no... Here's the current honeymoon bingo, aswell as the pregnancy bingo

Edit: updating the honeymoon card to include the praise for the pumpkin muffin or whatever it was
View attachment 2546444
View attachment 2546439

IMG_9244.jpeg

Does this count as being stranded? Her playing oblivious to the problem and ending up having to martyr herself with a 'self-imposed exile' at Disney Hawaii? #involuntarily stranded at the resort

PS: I don’t believe for a second that she would have ventured out- even if the moral problem hadn’t existed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Carrie: “and yeah, I know some people have to get up that early for work! But when you work in theatre you’re used to only getting home at around midnight!!”

Shift workers:
IMG_0583.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

shakeygal

So my boyfriend proposed to me on Saturday. I said yes. We’ve been together for slightly longer than C and NNS. I had no idea it was coming, and it was perfect. He knows I am quite shy and embarrass very easily. We were at the location of our very first date, when he got down. He waited until nobody was around and proposed. We moved in together after a year and made sure we were comfortable being and living together all the time. We could see how each person was individually and how they lived, their cooking skills, financial skills etc.

And that, Carrie, is how it should be.

• Heart

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
Of course she found All the lights we cannot see, "stunning". It's the glossiest, most fairytale-like version of WWII I've ever seen (yeah, I wasn't a big fan). Mark Ruffalo struggling with a British accent for four hours was no fun.

So what's next, panto rehearsals? Which for Carrie means, no prep no care, I'll do it when I get there, right?
Inspired by @londongirl2001 above:

Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 No Prep, No Care, She'll Just Blag It When She Gets There

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

RedFlagsAhoy

Apropros of nothing, but I’ve just returned from London and ate at the Theatre Cafe Diner one night. Imagine my amusement to be seated with this view:

IMG_0100.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Hahahaha how silly of me to think Joel might be professional 🤣
And here I was, a minute ago thinking that Carrie might have asked him not to post, but nope, he truly delivered.

Huge eye roll!! #shesoldoutthepalladium is his best hashtag ever haha

Thanks Carrie!

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
oh man I can see that HUGE EYE ROLL now needs to enter into Joel Montague folklore, alongside PAY THE DIVIDENDS and STRANDED IN THE CAPTIAL
WOSgate has given us enough thread titles to last through til next year.
---
Some great online attention Cazza. Turning inside out here with second hand embarrassment for you both. Love that they can’t delete the comments either

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart