Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Also: I think she really may have scored an own goal on this tantrum...
Twitter is a shizzshow these days but I will actually put down my hot dinner to go over there and like this persons post. BRAVO
---
Even if there was a category for “selling out the palladium” I’m pretty sure Carrie still wouldn’t be the best option
I've only been there once for a friends fashion show. I assure you he did not need to resort to seat filling sites

Reactions: 5

Emxxx

VIP Member
Their behaviour is unhinged, age is not a valid excuse.

I wanted to marry a certain singer when I was a teenager and I had his posters up in my room and used to sing a few of his songs pretending that we were doing a duet. 😂😂😂 That was idiotic teenage behaviour which is to be expected, creating an account and posting that shit they posted is insane and creepy. I’d be afraid if I were Carrie.
Omg are you me?? 🤣🤣 literally did the same!

Reactions: 4

churros

I'm howling at this. I need – need – a Carrie-style fanfiction of this. Will someone take pity on me? Do I have to ask ChatGPT?

The Hawaiian sun cast a golden glow as Carrie, the underprivileged West End actress with working class roots, and her husband, Joel, strolled along the beach. He was a man with a rugged charm, resembling an ogre with his strong features and burly frame. They had come to Hawaii for what felt like their 432,434th honeymoon, a romantic escape to celebrate their love, which had already lasted a year and a half.

Out of nowhere, a handsome stranger appeared. The traditional flower necklace around his neck revealed that he was obviously a local. He grinned and said, "You look like you've faced discrimination with your blonde hair and brown eyes. Racism is bad, by the way. It's where you discriminate against people for their race or ethnicity. My mate Barack was the first black president. Cool, right?"
Carrie, ever the cool and humble heroine, beamed. "You're absolutely right," she replied with a smile. "It's essential to fight against racism and celebrate diversity. However, we should all be #soproud of the progress we've made."

The stranger, who introduced himself as Hula Lū'au Mahalo Pua'a Ho'oponopono, then revealed a surprising ten-cornered connection to Barack Obama himself. It was a tale too incredible to be true. Before parting, the new friend gifted Carrie a beautiful bracelet, a symbol of unity. She held it close, her heart warmed by this serendipitous encounter. Although she would die without social media, she made a difficult decision: Not to show this bracelet to anyone in the world except her husband, whom she affectionately called Shrek, and who had watched the encounter exclaiming "so proud!". (Every now and then he would ask jitterily: "Do you know she's also Tom from McFly's sister?")

As the sun disappeared beneath the waves, casting a palette of colors across the Hawaiian sky, Carrie, Joel, and Hula Lū'au Mahalo Pua'a Ho'oponopono found themselves forever connected by the bonds of humanity, love, and the beauty of unexpected encounters in paradise.
Outfuckingstanding.

• Heart

Pazc

Or Christine? Does have musical connotations (although Phantom of the Opera is an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical and Christine is a soprano part so Carrie could never).
Or America 😂 to commemorate a character from Doctor Strange AND their once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon

• Haha

Rarunkel

I mean, I rarely think anyone looks at their best in a dressing gown 😂 However I'll still never be over than this was £265 and Carrie acted like that was super casual for a dressing gown like wtf, babe 😀
I look smoking hot compared to her in a dressing gown 😅.

• Haha

IBeingnosey

I’m sorry but I’m very bored in a very slow 12-hour shift and I’m losing my shit right now. The way she’s resting her hand on Joel’s belly makes it look like HE is the gorgeous soon-to-be-mummy 😂.
They look like giant toddlers

HeyUhey

In the subscriber posts someone shared Carries face looks like she has been non-stop weeping….

TheChicagoPiano

Reposts a load of Palestine / stop the genocide stuff one day, whilst being obsessed with Disney who as far as I can see are pro-Israel
Loses her shit over a crappy WOS "who's got the most malleable social media drones" award that few people take seriously, the next day
Along with pictures of a hideous looking breakfast of tiny waffles and burnt bacon in a shitty takeaway box, that she tags as "breakfast of dreams" :ROFLMAO:
Barely a mention of Halloween on the days that the thing actually rolls around

She's all over the place.
I’m curious about the disney thing too - obviously they wouldn’t cancel their holiday/stop spending money there (nor do I think they should, would be quite a length to go to) but once they’re home, is she going to back up her pro-Palestine posts by boycotting them? What about Starbucks, I seem to remember her enjoying their drinks too? It would be VERY shallow for her to post those stories but continue giving money to Disney and the like.

MistyWindows

VIP Member
View attachment 2563458

Why are all her tagged pictures AI drawings 😅
The other day they defended the eye colour being wrong literally the morning after I made a comment on here about it and I felt quite bad.
Then again, it’s so weird 😭 just spamming them out, I don’t know how they haven’t realised Carrie isn’t going to share or comment.
Also if I was a fan (lol) and had made some artwork or wanted to tag Carrie in a photo I’d be right pissed off that it’ll get buried and lost under all that shit (harsh, but true).

Eirini

On Tuesday my office had its annual Halloween decoration competition, each team had to decorate their part of the open space and a "committee" came to vote for the best team.

Could you imagine Carrie in that sort of thing? She'd take it wayyyy to far and make a stink at the printer how she was ROBBED by EVIL HATERS that are JEALOUS of her Disney themed Halloween decorations in the open space. She'd probably threaten to involve HR (who obviously have better things to do) and ask her coffee machine pals to send an email to HR demanding they reconsider...
Didn't she have a Halloween thing like this last year? Or was it some Christmas decorating competition? I can't remember...

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that account was made by a lurking Tattler who was waiting to see how long it would take to find them.

kev1974

VIP Member
Didn't she have a Halloween thing like this last year? Or was it some Christmas decorating competition? I can't remember...
She had an afternoon/evening watching halloween movies with Scott at least, on one of the days when The Crown Jewels was cancelled because of cast sickness. She put some stories on Insta about it. She didn't post much more in the days after, someone probably had to point out to her that it was a bit tone deaf to brag about doing things at home in the faces of the public who'd been screwed by the show cancellations and not getting their hotel/travel/restaurant monies back.

Emxxx

VIP Member
She might be on a blocking spree, coming after people who liked negative comments, or people whose insta name is similar to their name on here. I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to be that bored.
Mine is literally so so SO different to my actual name and my insta name.
---
Shes back now I think.