Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Right well I've done my WOS nominations, put Love Never Dies for concert, honestly it takes seconds, you don't need to fill them all in.

Anything to keep Once off the voting so that she can't rig it and commandeer her flying monkey hopefulls into voting for things they've never even seen, just voting en masse because she's told them to. Sorry Jamie.

The LND concert was amazing. So should win IMO

Reactions: 3
I just realised the similarities between what is usually Carrie’s campaign for the What’s On Stage awards voting and John Oliver sticking his nose in my country’s Bird of The Century voting where you don’t need proof of having seen the show or that you live in that country

Ray1403

Chatty Member
If someone is doing nothing and just sitting around it is very hard to get over jetlag. I flew home from the west coast of the US to Ireland just before Christmas last year and it took me over a week to get over it as it was during the Christmas break so I had no routine or work to exhaust me. Even taking a sleeping tablet didnt help me get back to a usual routine.

I say she is just lounging about and napping which is making it way worse for her. But it is her own fault.
oh fair enough, i’ve never had to deal with it without going straight back to work afterwards. she really doesn’t help herself though does she 🙄

dull-board1243

VIP Member
The first thing she needs to do is stop the naps or she’ll never get over the jet lag. And as a seasonal traveler to LA she should know that.
How long have they been back now? She’s gone to L.A and back before, so idk why she’s now acting like the first person to ever experience jet lag.

Pazc

I’m so sorry if it’s already been posted, but Lilo and Stitch is my favourite Disney film and I had no idea this existed!
it’s a deleted scene about tourism in Hawaii.

Anyway, someone asked before if Cazza has ever apologised for anything, not to my knowledge! I first went off her when she had a go at one of Al*x D*y’s victims. I remember following the Tumblr thread and someone spotted her out and about with him hand in hand days after it all came out.
We can blame Joel for a lot of cringe, but she’s always been a toxic hypocrite.
It was me that asked! I did then later see her say "I'm sorry" re not researching the Hawaiian tourism issues. So whilst an actual legit apology, I can't say I believe her. She definitely knew

• Heart

Hurrem

VIP Member
Omigod that is so cute! Though I must admit, in my mind he’s still like 11 because of watching him in Once Upon A Time!
I was thinking exactly the same. Seeing him engaged makes me feel so old, I’ll always see him as a kid. 😂😂

Ratatat-tit

Just googled Joel Montague tattoo cos I wanted to see it. No pics came up of it but he really is unfortunate looking. A pic of Carrie and her brother without Joel also came up lol

• Haha

Emxxx

VIP Member
I've recently had a corneal transplant. Those stairs have really given me a headache.

Mark81

VIP Member
Olivia?

As he lives rent free in their relationship anyway

Last edited:

Emxxx

VIP Member
Probably find Joel has convinced her she can't/shouldn't.
This was actually my first thought tbh. The moment she realises how manipulative he is the better. Or she can at least speak up and say 'no I'm only pregnant'