Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BWGossip

Chatty Member
What's the movie they saw on their first date? Maybe they will named their child after that, to match with Joel's horrible tattoo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Mogmog

Chatty Member
I will give Joel props for sharing this on his insta. Carrie would never
---
Sorry for the double post - how the fuck is this Joel's understudy? 🥵
They really don't have a "type" for KG do they 🤣
Thanks Joel - finding Barney's account has brightened up a rainy Saturday morning 🤣🤣🤣
Out of interest (and I know this is OT) What's the difference between swings and covers?

Reactions: 1

dull-board1243

VIP Member
There’s also Dublin, Ohio and many other European capital cities with the same names in the US. But if they said one day that they were stranded in Dublin, I’d assume the captial of Ireland without needing a clarification from Joel. 😂😂
Yup. Dublin is a suburb of Columbus, and is about twoish hours from where I am.

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Isn't the main character Laura? (aka the writer)
The blonde, blue eyed one is the pretty sister Mary, not Carrie. Carrie is the little, sickly one. Christ, can't believe I remember so much about Little House on the Prairie 😅
Oh yeah I think you’re right! I read the books like twenty years ago so don’t remember much apart from it being racist af about Nature Americans and some character dying every five minutes!

nymeria

Is she using a filter or is that her actual skin tone? Her skin and even her lips look grey in that first photo. Not one bit of colour in her face.
That filter is shit, I tried it and it makes you look like a ghost.

Granted, I’m pale af. But I have colour in my lips.

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Has Carrie deleted her Instagram 👀 I thought I’d been blocked at first (though would be unsure why as I never interact with her) but she’s not showing as a link through Joel’s bio either??

Eta - the last story I saw was her saying she was ill and tired and then everything from her disappeared but now it seems to be back 🤨

Emxxx

VIP Member
This, and how he presented the whole situation emphasising that they were STRANDED!!!! IN THE CAPTIAL CITY OF FRANCE!!!!! as if they were stranded in the Gaza Strip.
Hes such a twat!

She was so now before she met him.

Emxxx

VIP Member
That doesn’t seem right? Your friend should have had a risk assessment that should have excluded her from lifting patients? She should have complained about that.

As for Carrie…yeah can’t see why she has to be careful lifting a few plastic boxes filled with tat 🤷‍♀️
She was fine to lift though. Never did it on her own and its not hard to move up them the bed (I also do this job so I know)
---
She was fine to lift though. Never did it on her own and its not hard to move up them the bed (I also do this job so I know)

Last edited: