Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emxxx

VIP Member
Speaking of Carrie, I would be very curious to know what there is (still) to like about her? Genuine question.
I see alot of her insecurities in me, so it's kind of relatable to me. I think she is ASD as she's so like me and I think she's misunderstood. I don't agree with how she had got her name out there though- I went through years of training and I do the odd show here and there but yet she's had nothing!

Reactions: 2

Emxxx

VIP Member
This still makes me laugh and shake my head. My partner and I were flying home from Barcelona once and our flight was cancelled and rescheduled for the next day. Everyone had to queue up for a hotel voucher and were shuttled to the local airport hotels. We were right at the back of the queue, so they'd exhausted all the cheap hotel rooms by then and had to resort to the expensive ones. We ended up sleeping in an absolutely HUGE bed, in a gorgeous hotel room right near the terminal! It was such a fun and happy memory for us and turned what could have been a big inconvenience into something quite enjoyable.

Speaks volumes about Carrie and Joel that they're not able to find the light in those situations and all they want to do is bitch and moan and air their grievances publicly for clout and attention.
Bet they blamed the airline on the weather.

Re: 'coming a point in every women's life where' she stops giving a fuck about others' opinions. I agree, we all go through that. Only me (6 months older than Carrie) and all my friends went through that in our early 20s.

Uni was peak 'caring about what other people thought'. Then we all grew up and got jobs and just did our lives. Most of us were over the neurosis that plagues Carrie by 22, at the latest 24/25.

Which begs the question, why is she still struggling with this ten years later? Did something stunt her early-adulthood brain development?
In my culture it’s important to fit in with society’s expectations and most women of all ages care “what others think” for that reason but I still rarely meet anyone as obsessed as Carrie …

nymeria

Didn't Michael Jibson originate the role here? So it could have been him. He isn't that old but does look older than he is.

Yeah King George has been played by all sorts, but think it's the first time ive seen such a ripped King George haha
I saw the understudy, I can’t remember his name 🥲. But this is going a bit too OT, sorry for derailing the thread!

kev1974

VIP Member
Thank you!
I have already sent six billion messages to Danny-with-a-bad-angle, demanding he is available. Or else I will stomp my foot.
I demand 4 weddings, 5 honeymoons and 8 quasi honeymoons/holidays. Because I DESERVE IT AND I HAVE BEEN PLUNGED INTO ETERNAL HAPPINESS.
Yea I notice that you want all that but you don't want a baby with Super Sperm Shrek though. We see you!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(I am joking - I wouldn't wish Babymaking With Joel on anyone)

Hurrem

VIP Member
It's shaved ice with flavoured syrup poured over it.
Thanks for clarifying, I never heard of shaved ice and syrup before. I don’t eat anything that is frozen, so I’d have never guessed. I only know about ice cream and frozen yogurt as far as frozen stuff goes. 🥶🥶

Mark81

VIP Member
Plus she's not been anywhere long enough to get a tan.

Unless you're sunbathing you likely wouldn't get a tan in LA in a few days, especially in and out of buildings in a theme park.

They've been in hawaii what, a week at most? Again if not just sunbathing sunscreen plus being inside some of time would probably stop any kind of tan

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
I’m waiting on Crabbie and NNS to get wind of this tiktok acc responding to tattlers and we’ll get another insta rant about how horrible and toxic we are
It looks like Carrie's aware. On the second tiktok from the account there are screenshots between Carrie and a fan sharing the account. Bet they're blocked by now!
---
sorry, what?
Check out the Wiki, I'm pretty sure it's there regarding Ronaldo: https://tattle.life/wiki/carrie-hope-fletcher-3/#defending-sa-allegations

lablife54

The main actor is generally white, but when I saw it earlier this year they had Aaron Lee Lambert on instead of Joel who isn't white. He's still in the ensemble, not sure if he covers King George this time round or not.
Yeah, Aaron is still 1st cover KG3

Reactions: 1

TheChicagoPiano

As was mentioned in the last thread by @awkwardjellyfish I think. It's not the money or her privilege that's the issue, it's the arrogance and refusal to acknowledge her privilege the leg up that she's had. If she had a bit of gratitude, empathy and was more humble the majority of people wouldn't be against her.

The fact that people/colleagues in her industry within the west end know and speak of her bad attitude says it all
---

I just hope to god she hasn't used normal sun cream. You aren't allowed to in hawaii. My family had to either buy it there (the approved environmentally friendly one) or bought it in advance (I forget which). But you definitely need an approved type of sun cream for hawaii
I’m sure she will have been told that too and will have bought the right stuff, no evidence to the contrary and while she does think she’s above everyone she’s quite a virtue signaller and wants everyone to think she’s the loveliest person ever so wouldn’t risk not using the environmentally friendly one

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Her latest insta, don't normal people just text/whatsapp each other directly and say "sorry I can't come to your party, got a cough", rather than sitting down to make a video for insta about not being able to show up?
I think she was on her way to the dinner but then realised that she was too ill and went back home

Mark81

VIP Member
I still remember the sense of relief, freedom and happiness when getting out of one really terrible relationship I had.

I think that a partner can enrich your life if you find the right person for you. But it’s not a need, it’s something that might or might not happen. You can have a wonderful life alone.

There’s a meme that keeps being shared in Italy, with a quote attributed to Charles Bukowski but I can’t find an English version of it. The translation goes something like: Settling for anyone to avoid being alone. If I had to describe misery in a few words, that is how I’d do it.
Carrie is the living proof that this saying is so true, you can see it in her eyes and “smile” since Joel.

Bukowski has some great sayings