Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
I mean, I rarely think anyone looks at their best in a dressing gown 😂 However I'll still never be over than this was £265 and Carrie acted like that was super casual for a dressing gown like wtf, babe 😀
It looks like one you'd get on the high street for 30 to 40 quid.

Reactions: 6

historyobliterates

Thanks for clarifying, I never heard of shaved ice and syrup before. I don’t eat anything that is frozen, so I’d have never guessed. I only know about ice cream and frozen yogurt as far as frozen stuff goes. 🥶🥶
If it makes you feel any better, I only learned what shaved ice was from watching the film version of In the Heights and then googlkng it.

kev1974

VIP Member
Has one lens transitioned and the other not or is it just weird lighting?
ha ha that is hilarious now you point it out!
---
Also wouldn’t they use disabled toilets? That’s what I would do if someone I was with needed my help. Far more room and more dignity for the other person.
yes of course they would. And of course this is the obvious solution for folks with the requirements she describes - space inside the room for someone to help and privacy while they do so is key, as well as handrails, bench/counter, and the hand wash basin being inside the room too. Just sticking up a gender neutral toilet signs may well get her points with some of her followers and theatre mates but it doesn't solve this problem.

Luckily the Hawth already has a Changing Places toilet, so the place is already about as equipped as it possibly could be. I suppose she could campaign for them to make all their toilets gender neutral, but a few theatres in London already tried and it didn't really go down well. Last time I was at Cabaret they'd already reversed things there and put the toilets back to being signposted M and F.

Last edited:

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Is anyone please going to take one for the team and listen to Joely’s podcast? He posted a clip and they’re talking about awards.
Please let him whinge about WOS 😂
I might put myself thorough it later, will need a stiff drink though.
I might do bc I’m nosey, but I’m afraid I’ve lost a lot of braincells from the podcast of Gabbie. I’ll keep ya posted x

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
I really want to believe that's just someone taking the piss, because otherwise... yikes. 😂 I'm just very glad my awkward and weird teenage years didn't have a platform, hahah
Same I was Full on obsessed with Twilight when I was like 15 -16🤣.

100% when she’s a few years older this church of Carrie person will look back and cringe 🤣.

cluel3ss

I don't think the bauble competition was Carrie themed, just a few made Carrie themed ones because they knew what Carrie loves the most is Carrie
Ah yes you’re right! Says a lot about how she was acting for them to realise the only way to win is to stroke her ego.

Mark81

VIP Member
The Nicole story could be true.

The reason I say this is when my family were at Aulani they met Jason Mamoas uncle (I think, it was definitely jason mamoas relative) who works on some of the water based tours there.. It's a small island and both are from there so it's realistic wider family members live and work on the island.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
I’m sure she will have been told that too and will have bought the right stuff, no evidence to the contrary and while she does think she’s above everyone she’s quite a virtue signaller and wants everyone to think she’s the loveliest person ever so wouldn’t risk not using the environmentally friendly one
Yeah you'd hope so...but then again didn't Joel organise the trip 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pazc

Everytime I think her outfits couldn't possible get worse... what the HELL is she wearing in that Oscar holding picture? It genuinely hurts my eyes
Either of those garments would look better paired with a plain garment. The two together is baaaad

apples38

The other day they defended the eye colour being wrong literally the morning after I made a comment on here about it and I felt quite bad.
Then again, it’s so weird 😭 just spamming them out, I don’t know how they haven’t realised Carrie isn’t going to share or comment.
Also if I was a fan (lol) and had made some artwork or wanted to tag Carrie in a photo I’d be right pissed off that it’ll get buried and lost under all that shit (harsh, but true).
What I find quite odd is that...they don't look anything like Carrie. It's quite bizarre. If she wasn't tagged I'd have no idea it was supposed to be her. I guess so long as the person doing it is enjoying themselves...

PontiacBandit

Chatty Member
The panto costume-maker is calling lil' Peanut Maple Matilda Miriam Margolyes Montague evil :ROFLMAO: ;)

View attachment 2556318
I genuinely thought this was an advert for a children's costume embedded in the page.

I appreciate they have some budget constraints for a regional panto but this looks so naff. I don't think the skirt length is flattering at all - on the black version either. Last year's costume had a much more substantial feathered collar/headdress.
Couldn't they have put a hoop under the skirt to jazz it up a bit?

leaveiton

I guess the only qualification for playing King George is he's a white guy and has to have some comedy skills and engage the audience - since his appearance is a favourite with fans despite the character's limited stage time. The visual difference between Joel and this guy though is night and day! And yeah, respect to Joel for praising the cover actor, Carrie would never ...

WOSgate now on the wiki, it was getting long so we now have a fourth page devoted to Carrie's tantrums and offstage dramas
The main actor is generally white, but when I saw it earlier this year they had Aaron Lee Lambert on instead of Joel who isn't white. He's still in the ensemble, not sure if he covers King George this time round or not.

• Heart