Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
Sorry if I'm not allowed to ask this here, but when I try to look her up she doesn't appear, but on her account im not blocked. Does that mean she muted me or smth??
I think it's just instagram glitching again, she doesn't come up if I search from my second account which is absolutely nothing to do with here and doesn't follow her and never has.

I can't see why Instagram/Meta would bother coding a feature to prevent someone searching for them but still let them view the content, it wouldn't make sense, so just a glitch I think.

All those imposter/fan accounts that come up instead of her though! Scary.

Reactions: 5

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I'm howling at this. I need – need – a Carrie-style fanfiction of this. Will someone take pity on me? Do I have to ask ChatGPT?

The Hawaiian sun cast a golden glow as Carrie, the underprivileged West End actress with working class roots, and her husband, Joel, strolled along the beach. He was a man with a rugged charm, resembling an ogre with his strong features and burly frame. They had come to Hawaii for what felt like their 432,434th honeymoon, a romantic escape to celebrate their love, which had already lasted a year and a half.

Out of nowhere, a handsome stranger appeared. The traditional flower necklace around his neck revealed that he was obviously a local. He grinned and said, "You look like you've faced discrimination with your blonde hair and brown eyes. Racism is bad, by the way. It's where you discriminate against people for their race or ethnicity. My mate Barack was the first black president. Cool, right?"
Carrie, ever the cool and humble heroine, beamed. "You're absolutely right," she replied with a smile. "It's essential to fight against racism and celebrate diversity. However, we should all be #soproud of the progress we've made."

The stranger, who introduced himself as Hula Lū'au Mahalo Pua'a Ho'oponopono, then revealed a surprising ten-cornered connection to Barack Obama himself. It was a tale too incredible to be true. Before parting, the new friend gifted Carrie a beautiful bracelet, a symbol of unity. She held it close, her heart warmed by this serendipitous encounter. Although she would die without social media, she made a difficult decision: Not to show this bracelet to anyone in the world except her husband, whom she affectionately called Shrek, and who had watched the encounter exclaiming "so proud!". (Every now and then he would ask jitterily: "Do you know she's also Tom from McFly's sister?")

As the sun disappeared beneath the waves, casting a palette of colors across the Hawaiian sky, Carrie, Joel, and Hula Lū'au Mahalo Pua'a Ho'oponopono found themselves forever connected by the bonds of humanity, love, and the beauty of unexpected encounters in paradise.
This is the best thing ever 😂😂

• Heart

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I missed the whole 'stranded in Paris,. What happened?
They were due to fly from Paris to Iceland but their flight was cancelled
So Joel went on a rant saying the were stranded in Paris and were only given €150 to spend on a hotel room (apparently these are in short supply in the capital of France!)

Hurrem

VIP Member
Carrie probably never considered the edibility of certain leaves..too “healthy” for the fatty food connoisseur.
😂😂😂😂

After I heard about the moon something cringe situation with Carrie a few years back, I think she wouldn’t be writing here and just reading. So sadly, no fun guessing game for me.🥹
---
What even is Joel's avatar. Looks nothing like him while also not being flattering at all.

View attachment 2550251
It looks like he’s like to look. That avatar would qualify as catfishing if you didn’t know what he looked like. 🫣

ItsMeEdgar

Joel furiously defending his wife and daughter over Instagram stories...

Now come on guys, we're aware of a group of #haters online bickering about our beautiful daughter, Mathilda Olivia Jolene Carriebosse Fletcher Montague the First's name. People have decided to be #asses and point out that her second middle name Olivia is close to the name of a certain person in the west end which is not at all the case so just #letitgo ❄
#notlikeothernames

• Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
It was me that asked! I did then later see her say "I'm sorry" re not researching the Hawaiian tourism issues. So whilst an actual legit apology, I can't say I believe her. She definitely knew
Yeah I saw it too. It definitely screams ‘I don’t want any hassle’ and not a genuine apology.