Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything ever went wrong in the marriage (which i think it will) she will never admit we were right or say 'I told you so'
If anything shd completely twist the narrative and throw Joel under the bus. She'd claim she was in a manipulative relationship but that she can't talk about it in more detail, fueling speculation...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve just had “church of Carrie” pop up on my TikTok and all I can say is I’m worried about some people

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If anything ever went wrong in the marriage (which i think it will) she will never admit we were right or say 'I told you so'
This is the woman that claimed Oliver dumping her was out of the blue, when clearly there were signs.

Since Joel is the father of her child, she can’t pull the same tit she did with Pete and make up lies or hint about any abuse. Also because Joel is the type of person that would retaliate. So I’m guessing when they do break up it’ll be her continuing with the narrative that everything was great, they just decided to go their separate ways but still love each other and will co parent and blah blah.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know, I can totally picture her saying Joel took advantage of her being in a very vulnerable period of her life when he started to love-bomb her.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
So Joel is ill and Carrie is probably still confined to the sofa with jet lag and general pregnancy woes

I can just picture them just festering away together

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Carrie has never come up against someone like Joel before, basically her mirror image. If they did split it could be platonic, but I think there's a strong chance it would be a narc explosion. He won't go quietly or take the high road, he would challenge any narrative Carrie tries to sell.

Reactions: 24
I like the woman, but I cant help but feel this whole marriage and pregnancy is only because she was reaching 30 and thought she'd be passed it.

Reactions: 7
I like the woman, but I cant help but feel this whole marriage and pregnancy is only because she was reaching 30 and thought she'd be passed it.
Speaking of Carrie, I would be very curious to know what there is (still) to like about her? Genuine question.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Speaking of Carrie, I would be very curious to know what there is (still) to like about her? Genuine question.
I see alot of her insecurities in me, so it's kind of relatable to me. I think she is ASD as she's so like me and I think she's misunderstood. I don't agree with how she had got her name out there though- I went through years of training and I do the odd show here and there but yet she's had nothing!

Reactions: 2
Well I for one am still getting near-daily entertainment out of her

Might not be the sort of entertainment she planned though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Carrie’s meme game is pitiful. Least funny person I’ve ever seen, the second hand embarrassment when she reposts anything to her story is IMMENSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know, I can totally picture her saying Joel took advantage of her being in a very vulnerable period of her life when he started to love-bomb her.
If there was no kid involved, 100% with you. I used to say the same things you said before she announced her pregnancy. But even someone as stupid as Carrie would see how damaging it would be to her own daughter to make up such a terrible narrative around the father of her child. So I wanna hope she would avoid the drama and stirring trouble. And she should also know based on Joel’s social media rants that he’s not one to go quietly like Pete did.
---
Well I for one am still getting near-daily entertainment out of her
I also like the entertainment, which is why I’m often here. But honestly I’m shocked how someone can like her: she’s extremely rude, obnoxious and arrogant. She’s so off putting, even without getting into her undeserved career and how unprofessional she is, which could open Pandora’s box.

Reactions: 18
If there was no kid involved, 100% with you. I used to say the same things you said before she announced her pregnancy. But even someone as stupid as Carrie would see how damaging it would be to her own daughter to make up such a terrible narrative around the father of her child. So I wanna hope she would avoid the drama and stirring trouble. And she should also know based on Joel’s social media rants that he’s not one to go quietly like Pete did.
---

I also like the entertainment, which is why I’m often here. But honestly I’m shocked how someone can like her: she’s extremely rude, obnoxious and arrogant. She’s so off putting, even without getting into her undeserved career and how unprofessional she is, which could open Pandora’s box.

The difference is if she would try and control the narrative for the child too. I honestly think it could go either way with her. If she wanted sole custody or make sure she's the victims in her child's (and families) eyes she would do whatever.

Reactions: 10
---

I hope you’re right, but I’ve seen too many divorced parents putting their kids against each other, and knowing Carrie I don’t think she would be above doing that…

Reactions: 22
I hope you’re right, but I’ve seen too many divorced parents putting their kids against each other, and knowing Carrie I don’t think she would be above doing that…
*cough* Alice Evans *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there HR in the West end? Genuine question. Joel is off AGAIN?!
At what point does someone step in and say get your ass into work. He’s on stage for 10 mins. Onstage on his own, if they were worried about him passing anything on.
Whatever happened to the show must go on?
Incoming post from Carrie where’s she’s at Tom’s and Joel didn’t want to miss out.
---
The fact neither of them have posting their gurning faces in the last 24 - something is sus.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I think one of the main things she likes about being with Joel is that she doesn't have to try so hard anymore. Joel is happy with her whatever, no matter how she acts or looks. Which I know sounds like a super-romantic, great thing but I think his reasons are dubious.

I think with Oliver she felt she had to earn his affections and stay in his zone of interest by dressing a certain way, exercising etc to keep him attracted to her. Which she prob found exhausting and a bit like Sisyphus (sp?) pushing his boulder up the hill everyday, knowing it's going to roll right back down again. And what I mean by that is she knew deep down Oliver was always going to have his head turned eventually and leave her for some younger, prettier model. To me, it seems like that's why she pushes the whole narrative of being allowed to dress and act how she truly wants to. As somebody else commented a few pages ago, the over-the-top head-to-toe in Disney is distancing herself as far away as possible from women like Alessia.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.