Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Your career! It's behiiind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title from @Pistachiyo with 68 likes, whos also made another iconic bingo card which I’m sure will be quickly filled up as the Shreks are on their way to their first honeymoon!

Did you know Carrie is pregnant?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20231022_160533_Instagram.jpg

I don’t know Scott...maybe just like everybody else rent your own place in London instead of living rent free at Crabbie's everytime you are down in London for a play?!?!?...🤡🤷‍♀️🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 45
In my opinion, she looks really good without any makeup and with hardly any makeup, like she used to do back in 2012
To each their own. I think she has great skin, but I never thought she looked good without make up, she's always been extremely plain looking. With the right amount of makeup she can look nice.

But they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 😁

Reactions: 8
Woo my first thread title! I'm sure we'll have plenty of content with the two goons on their honeymoon #1

Reactions: 21
Thank you for the new thread @polkamoon :)

I meant to say something to those hurt by Carrie’s insensitive boasting about her immediate pregnancy; I’m sorry you’ve been going through what must be very painful and I understand why her bragging about something out of her control is hurtful. Please remember that she is absolutely pathetic. She knows absolutely nobody envies her for Joel. It was always important to her to show off her man. With Pete it was all about them being Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder, then her writing a fan fic about them etc. With Oliver, she proudly like to show him off like a prize she won. She can’t do the same with Joel but she knows that she can be smug about her pregnancy. That’s all this is. She wants attention and envy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
heh her mouth looks like a ventriloquist's dummy mouth, continually snapping open and shut, in this

Is that First Class? Looks more like Business, if that!

He's definitely angling for an upgrade on the way back with all the tagging of Virgin and dropping "honeymoon" in, sorry Joel that might have worked ten years ago, these days they generally just want money, either buy the first class ticket for the list price or try your luck in the upgrade auction again.

---

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
heh her mouth looks like a ventriloquist's dummy mouth, continually snapping open and shut, in this

He's definitely angling for an upgrade on the way back with all the tagging of Virgin and dropping "honeymoon" in, sorry Joel that might have worked ten years ago, these days they generally just want money, either buy the first class ticket for the list price or try your luck in the upgrade auction again.

---
“We bud for an upgrade”. He meant bid or bade, right??? I’m not a native speaker but bud just looks and sounds wrong

• Haha
When I saw him tagging Virgin Atlantic I thought for a lovely moment we were in for a hissy fit 💔 just begging

• Haha
When I saw him tagging Virgin Atlantic I thought for a lovely moment we were in for a hissy fit 💔 just begging
It’s been way too long since his last embarrassing hissy fit on Instagram. Was it when he was blackmailed over getting a blue tick? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I saw there was a mini reunion for the OG Back to the Future cast, as one of them got married yesterday. Oliver was there. I bet Carrie is bloody seething. The entire wedding looked beautiful.

Reactions: 15
I wonder what hotels they will be staying at....

They are doing a similar honeymoon to me which annoyed me 🤣🤣 glad I did it first.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s been way too long since his last embarrassing hissy fit on Instagram. Was it when he was blackmailed over getting a blue tick? 😂
Didn’t he have a mini one the other day when ‘his friend got hacked’? (Wonder if it was also HELD RANSOM!!!!! Like his was)
Either they’re as gullible as him or he just got one of those ‘you’re in this video’ messages.

BTW if you want to feel nauseous check out the Hatefuls birthday wishes 😒
I don’t know how they can still delude themselves that she’s the best ever Veronica, I saw Jenna Innes on tour and she was brilliant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
download.jpeg

I can't help laughing at how she can't bring herself to say she loves Joel. She just loves the idea of having a husband, not him.

download (1).jpeg

So she's wearing a gifted t-shirt? 😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tell me she reads tattle without saying she reads here
‘Planned by him’ my arse 😂 I’ve said it before but that man couldn’t plan a piss up in a brewery.
He went to a travel agent (well either that or they’re in a for a shitshow lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

---
not the glasses clinking boomerang, he’s such an old lady on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.