Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would bet a lot of money that here, Joel made some super cringy, awkward sexual innuendo as his way of saying “HEY EVERYONE I HAVE SEXY SEX WITH A REAL LIFE LAYDEE”
I was once at a wedding where the best man's speech made reference to the couple having met through an alcohol rehab programme, and told a "hilarious" story about how they kept him awake on a group holiday by having sex in the middle of the night. And I still didn't see any faces like that among the guests

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the brown is the most egregious, followed by the orange stripes.

The dressmaker should've explained her colour choices would recede into the background in outdoor photos.

I'm surprised they managed to find such a lovely venue with availability at <9 months notice. Did this take place on a Sunday? I've lost all track of time.

Reactions: 18
As I catch up on the thread, and I see more pictures, the worse the dress looks. I get going for a boho/folky vibe but the dress just looks, I don't know...costumey?
I genuinely thought she WAS in costume when I clicked into the thread today.
I didn't know they had had another wedding until then.

Did they have cheese and onion sandwiches this time? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm actually howling at "You've Got A Friend In Me" listed as a hymn.

I mean, I suppose it's a modern take on We Have A Friend In Jesus 🤣

Also, what is this song doing in a wedding? Is it actually a marriage of convenience because Joel is gay Carrie's heteroflexible?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly just when you think the wedding has peaked, a whole new wave of tit comes around the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Their guests indulged in a gourmet juxtaposition of flavors and textures: a meticulously crafted burger adorned with exquisitely unsullied cheese. The patty, tender yet intentionally retained in a state of delightful dryness, presents a harmonious interplay with the unyielding cheese. This symphony of contrasts invites the discerning palate to partake in a culinary experience that celebrates both tradition and innovation in the art of gastronomy.

Aka a dry floury burger with unmelted cheese xxx
(Thanks Chatgpt)

Editing to add: Haha I'm only just discovering ChatGPT and it's quite amusing-
Screenshot_2023-08-08-22-54-50-453-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
I swear she’d worn a Rosie Red dress before for a Linda Blacker shoot and I kind of had a feeling she would pick them for a wedding dress some day. Something like this one seems so much more bridal than what she has chosen!
IMG_4821.jpeg
IMG_4822.jpeg

I genuinely thought she WAS in costume when I clicked into the thread today.
I didn't know they had had another wedding until then.

All I saw were dry burgers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.