Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she got Danny to do her wedding photos - he can sometimes take a decent candid shot of actors (not exactly hard) but wedding photography is a whole different ball game - you have to direct people for the group photos for starters. And we know from his tour photos he can’t find a good angle of Carrie. Oh it just keeps getting worse 🙈

Although saying this, I’m not sure she’d want too many photos of that dress on display, so it might work out for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Songs I heard during the "hymns" were; Stand By Me, Dancing in the Moonlight, Friends Theme, I'd Do Anything & Can't Take My Eyes Off You. All those well known hymns.🙄

Also caught someone saying 'me and Joel are doing a podcast' in the background.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Smug is Joel's default setting, which is puzzling because literally no one wants anything he has, and no one is jealous of him in any way, shape, or form.
Joel, I think Kim K would really like her a** back

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My usually “unopinionated by fashion” husband said “She looks a a morris dancer at a creepy fete”. This was after initially asking what her entertainment skill had been at the wedding… and why there were no photos of her with the bride. 🤪
My sense of style might not be to everyone’s taste, but it would be boring if we all liked the same. I often get compliments from strangers as although it’s unique, it carefully put together. If I wore something like that to anywhere, I know my family and friends would take me to one side and say something. It looks like she’s in a show, and not in a good way. The colours are drab, the design isn’t flattering and I can’t understand why no one, designer included, were happy with the end result. The photo someone posted of her in a dress by the same designer looked lovely. The dress she had made, would have been slightly better if she’d have used pastel colours, or gold, nudes, with autumnal theme on her head piece. I think it’s the muddy brown that makes it look swampy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she got Danny to do her wedding photos - he can sometimes take a decent candid shot of actors (not exactly hard) but wedding photography is a whole different ball game - you have to direct people for the group photos for starters. And we know from his tour photos he can’t find a good angle of Carrie. Oh it just keeps getting worse 🙈

Although saying this, I’m not sure she’d want too many photos of that dress on display, so it might work out for them.
What's not to believe? He'll have come free. Proper wedding photographers cost proper money.

I just hope that if the venue have given them a freebie or a discount in return for the exposure, they understand that that exposure will be through the lens of Danny With A Bad Angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Songs I heard during the "hymns" were; Stand By Me, Dancing in the Moonlight, Friends Theme, I'd Do Anything & Can't Take My Eyes Off You. All those well known hymns.🙄

Also caught someone saying 'me and Joel are doing a podcast' in the background.
Yes, me too!! I wonder who he’s doing the podcast with. It won’t be Scott or Rob, maybe Brad? Scott always has his mouth open, any ideas why, has me feeling uncomfortable

Reactions: 7
She really does have feet like a man
---
The venue cost about £9,200 to hire which is not cheap
I’ve actually been keeping track as I spot things. (Have I mentioned it’s been a rough week? Yes, I’m playing my own BINGO game with the venue price list.)
£7,800 - Sunday price for venue
£4,000 - rides
£1,000 - stalls
£9.15 per person - “street food” aka burgers

Haven’t seen any pics of desserts.
She saved money by not having a DJ and doing her own decorations.
So, £12,800 before food, dress, bubble guns, etc.
---
Yes, me too!! I wonder who he’s doing the podcast with. It won’t be Scott or Rob, maybe Brad? Scott always has his mouth open, any ideas why, has me feeling uncomfortable
I think it’s the vocal warmup podcast he had on his stories last week? There was a link but I can’t find it now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve actually been keeping track as I spot things. (Have I mentioned it’s been a rough week? Yes, I’m playing my own BINGO game with the venue price list.)
£4,000 - rides
£1,000 - stalls

For the amount Carrie spends on Disney you think she could have paid more for her guests meal.

Reactions: 19
I really wonder if this is how the 23 year old Carrie in that video from earlier saw her life leading like this.

First she thought that being 29 was the last year before she turns into an old maid. She was already talking about turning 30 two months after her birthday.

She thought that turning 30 would magically enlighten her and she’d have all her problems sorted out by then. She thought that she had to get married by 30. She also thought that when she got married, she’d automatically be happy and it’s fix all her problems.

I think she realized that these arbitrary self-imposed rules are biting her in the ass. But she’s digging her heels in the sand and can’t admit that her whole entire perspective about the world is shattered.

Reactions: 27
£4,000 - rides
£1,000 - stalls

---

I think it’s the vocal warmup podcast he had on his stories last week? There was a link but I can’t find it now
this is the pricing guide for Rosie Red Corsetry & Coutures custom gowns (aka who created carries gown). its strange cause after looking through the insta of the gown companies they truly do create beautiful dresses and it looks like carrie couldnt make up her mind and decided to demand a mashup of prior gowns made, as well as choosing a dozen clashing colours.

also i wonder how much bridesmaid gowns and the mens suits were
---
I'm getting irrationally pissed off now that we haven't seen a cake. 😂
all i can find of a cake is this (in the background of that video scott posted of frumpy and smug dancing) looks very meh compared to everything else on the day (maybe i was expecting a choccywoccydoodah type cake, or one of those half finished rustic looking ones)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think I figured out what she was going for with the dress: she chose one of the colours in the skirt to match her (fake) hair colour. In other words, she's doubling down and highlighting a lie/substitute.

Mirrors the main theme: she'd rather have Oliver autumn, but she's hurriedly, frantically, manically cramming it into summer. "It's fine!!! I love it!! Really!!! It's... perfect...!! Look how happy I am:😬😬😬😬"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone with connections (either to the ogres or in the West End/MT industry) know what's being said about them in the group chats? What's the general reaction?

Reactions: 16
Must have gotten a lot of the wedding gifted, otherwise what was the whole point of having it since they are already married and this "party" is a very traditio al wedding apart from the colours of the dress

Reactions: 7
I'm getting irrationally pissed off now that we haven't seen a cake. 😂
I know right! I genuinely thought it was going to be a massive, extravagant creation yet from the tiny blurry shot of it, it just looks like it's been quickly knocked up by the venue.

Reactions: 8
Not convinced.
Yes it should be "Joel and me"
If you read the sentence without reference to the other person, she wouldn't say "here's a photo of I"

Thats the way I always work it out - might be the wrong logic though!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.