Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised the orange bits of the skirt go down in almost stripes, like a badger or some other creature with a stripe. Aahahahahaha it gets worse each time i see it.
It’s giving skidmarks. Something I’m sure she sees plenty of now that she’s married (x2) to Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoever their photographer was did her dirty placing the blonde pregnant woman up front because she’s holding her belly and has light hair you look at her before Carrie. Should of been Gi to match the girl on the front left.

Is Scott incapable of taking a picture with his mouth closed? This image just cements it even further that they should have waited until AUTUMN for their wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As I catch up on the thread, and I see more pictures, the worse the dress looks. I get going for a boho/folky vibe but the dress just looks, I don't know...costumey?

Reactions: 26
The only thing Celinde posted from the wedding was a story of her and another guest (can't remember who) that she reposted.... Hmm. Still curious about what happened there. Also, Rob's carousel makes it look like Celinde is the bride, not Carrie. He only posted one photo of Carrie (a blurry photo of her spinning), and the last photo is of him and Celinde looking gorgeous
---

Which actress?
Hiba and to answer a q from a previous thread no I have followed Hiba on SM for about 5 yrs and not one mention of Carrie

Reactions: 11
I’m so confused. They eloped because they didn’t want a big wedding and wanted a private ceremony. But they’ve just done a big wedding and public ceremony???!!!!

Carrie’s dress is hideous!!!

Gi wore the same dress for her sisters wedding but different colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Whoever their photographer was did her dirty placing the blonde pregnant woman up front because she’s holding her belly and has light hair you look at her before Carrie. Should of been Gi to match the girl on the front left.

Apart from Gi, Scott and Rob I’ve never seen any of these women before. Carrie has mates. Who knew

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🎶“All things bright and beautiful - which isn’t Carrie’s dress”🎶
Okay so I flipped the page and changed the exposure to read the lyrics. It's 'you've got a friend in me' from Toy Story 😬
You know... that famous hymn

Screenshot 2023-08-08 210702.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Okay so I flipped the page and changed the exposure to read the lyrics. It's 'you've got a friend in me' from Toy Story 😬

You know... that famous hymn

STOP IT this cannot get any worse ahahahahahaha
---
Tell me you’re only friends but got married without telling me

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.