Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their guests indulged in a gourmet juxtaposition of flavors and textures: a meticulously crafted burger adorned with exquisitely unsullied cheese. The patty, tender yet intentionally retained in a state of delightful dryness, presents a harmonious interplay with the unyielding cheese. This symphony of contrasts invites the discerning palate to partake in a culinary experience that celebrates both tradition and innovation in the art of gastronomy.

Aka a dry floury burger with unmelted cheese xxx
(Thanks Chatgpt)

Editing to add: Haha I'm only just discovering ChatGPT and it's quite amusing-
View attachment 2366757
Thank you for that comprehensive answer 🤣🍔🍔🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still think Carrie is a very attractive woman, beautiful even. Her wedding makeup was lovely. That’s it, that’s all I’ve got. I’ve never seen an uglier dress in all my days. That ginger mop is hideous. The entire wedding colour palette was 🤮 Autumn in summer - wise up. She’s based her wedding on the hair colour she’s always wanted - orange 🤣 They have zero taste in any aspect of life and no endearing personal qualities.

Also, I cannot stand Scott. He’s an audacious nightmare. There, I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What in the pantomime was that get up?! Clearly gone for Midsummers night dream and ending up looking like Widow Twankey! Hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
idk if its been mentioned or not.. but apart from Tom sharing his mums vid of Carries dress, neither he nor Gi have acknowledged the wedding on their socials but have posted other things👀

Reactions: 35
I cannot WAIT for the inevitable Q&A where she addresses stuff from here about her wedding.

Go on Carrie, here’s some ideas for you:

• why did you pick the ugliest wedding dress any of us have ever seen?

• why did you have a full blown wedding after stating you didn’t want one?

• why did you perform at your wedding after saying you didn't want it to be a performance?

• no seriously, why did you pick that dress????
I’m convinced we’re being punk’d. What other explanation could there be?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay so I flipped the page and changed the exposure to read the lyrics. It's 'you've got a friend in me' from Toy Story 😬
You know... that famous hymn

View attachment 2366686
I'm still catching up, but Marleybrook (the venue) is licenced to hold civil ceremonies. So firstly they could have had their actual wedding there and not bothered with the whole Gretna Green thing and then hire a celebrant for this one. They could have just hired registrars to attend and do the whole legal wedding.
Secondly as it is licenced for civil ceremonies they wouldn't be allowed any hymns with religious wording in, to comply with licence regulations civil ceremonies cannot have any religious wording or songs so fair enough with their song choice but why call it a hymn sheet???

Honestly the more I see of this the more I think what a mess.

Reactions: 27
Okay so I flipped the page and changed the exposure to read the lyrics. It's 'you've got a friend in me' from Toy Story 😬
You know... that famous hymn

View attachment 2366686
I cannot cope, just when you think they couldn't add any more cringe another layer is added... Just like an ogre onion. Do you think they sang "A whole new world" for their vows?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoever their photographer was did her dirty placing the blonde pregnant woman up front because she’s holding her belly and has light hair you look at her before Carrie. Should of been Gi to match the girl on the front left.

From a distance it looks like Carrie has 2 very tanned legs peeking out of slits in her skirt 😂
The worst dress ever.

Reactions: 5
She looks dressed for a Ren fair not a wedding….I refuse to believe this is anything like Carrie dreamed her wedding would be (and we all know she did that a lot) it’s all so hideous 🤮

Reactions: 19
just looked at the prices of the dresses out of curiosity.. genuinely appalled at how much she would have paid for that abomination

• Haha
just looked at the prices of the dresses out of curiosity.. genuinely appalled at how much she would have paid for that abomination
With it being fully bespoke and having so many different components for her to change in and out of I’d say it was at least 8k. The mind truly boggles.

• Wow
  • Sick
Controversial opinion but Carrie is punching these days.
They are both unattractive. Joel was never a looker and Carrie was always quite plain but her looks have entirely gone now. However, in every wedding pic he looks miles better than her. I don't think that's the way she intended it to go but then she shouldn't have come as a mouldy lettuce, should she?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.