Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wedding is so budget. First the handmade decor and handwritten table cards ..and now this
Thing is, I don't think there's anything wrong with making things for your wedding yourself. Especially if you enjoy it and do it with love because you are so excited for your big day. (In the very best case, you also have at least a bit of talent, but hey, not everyone is rich and has the ability to decide in the first place.) BUT. As we know, Carrie did this stuff – from the wreaths to the ugly af cards – at the last minute. Her half-assedness extends to her own wedding. In my opinion, this is a dead-on reflection of her attitude towards Joel in general. She could well have spent more money to at least keep up appearances, but he wasn't even worth that to her.

Something tells me she would have had the Disney princess wedding of her dreams had Oliver been waiting at the altar.

Reactions: 30
Her wedding is so budget. First the handmade decor and handwritten table cards ..and now this
I get wanting to keep things homemade/low budget. But at least get the names straight on the cards lol. It's been really bugging me.

Joel linked the etsy for their fast pass favours and each individual keyring cost 4 quid. If they forked out 4 quid for (sorry imo) tacky, cheap looking keyrings, they can get someone to do the penmanship.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Carrie is very lucky she started youtube and social media when she did.

If she was growing a following now she wouldn't stand a chance. Her strategy and content is appallingly lazy and dull
Carrie’s a leftover from the British YouTuber phase. It’s like she hasn’t figured out that tumblr isn’t real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She sounds so unenthused in that video about her audio book recording. At least fake it! In fact she sounds downright pissy, probably not the image her publisher was going for.

I absolutely cannot stand her accent and cadence.

Reactions: 16
Joel said on his live that 'him and Carrie can't post any pictures yet' whatever that means. Dunno if that means waiting for Danny with a bad angle to give them their photos, or if they've got a deal in place with another tacky outlet
probably waiting for the Daily Mail to fish his latest "leak" email out of their spam folder

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Joel said on his live that 'him and Carrie can't post any pictures yet' whatever that means. Dunno if that means waiting for Danny with a bad angle to give them their photos, or if they've got a deal in place with another tacky outlet
Ah, ok. Interesting. I find it very strange that they can't post anything....but any friends and family, just have it? Utterly bizarre. Even if you can't post pictures, you could definitely post something - story or grid - to talk about how happy you are, surely?! I just find it a bit strange, and it all comes back to the feeling of not being truly, truly happy. But maybe that's a me thing - I just know I felt like I was walking on air when I got married to my (utterly lovely) husband, and for a long, long time afterwards - it was just wonderful.

Reactions: 11
"Can't post any pictures yet" screams magazine deal to me?

Coming soon in Hello! A sequel to sad sandwiches in Greta ... it's flaccid burgers in Kent.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If they think tattle are mean...wait until the comments on a magazine post get hold of them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s uglier: Joel/Carrie’s personalities or Crocs
I love how this forum gets sidetracked into completely off topic debates every once in a while.

My contribution to the discussion is that I used to think crocs were super ugly but recently I saw a sort of suede/loafer esque pair that did look nice, and comfy. Which opened me up to the idea of wearing crocs.

Reactions: 6
Wait til the general public sees the wedding dress. She won't want to read the comments then
And she won't be able to delete comments she doesn't like.

I agree with the person that said that it's odd for Carrie not to post anything about her wedding. She doesn't have to post a million photos, just something to express how happy she is about marrying again the love of her life, the best man she ever met.

Reactions: 25
Of course. Could have done it years earlier, though
I mean, sure. Sometimes people need some time to understand their feelings. But hey, Carrie is happier than ever and is doing loads of things she never thought of doing with Oliver (just like he does with Alessia), so things have turned out rather great for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.