Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least it’s not more food but her subscriber content continues to be pointless and boring.

yeah let me whizz through the recording commitment so I can rush off and have a tit lunch with the guy I see every night and every morning at home and get to spend every Sunday with.

Does she *ever* give vibes of wanting to put her all into something and do a good job? No, it's always vibes of minimum effort to get the thing done and out of the way. Even if she does just want to do the minimum, she's an actor, just lie and pretend you're pulling out all the stops, for the sake of the fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Carrie is very lucky she started youtube and social media when she did.

If she was growing a following now she wouldn't stand a chance. Her strategy and content is appallingly lazy and dull

Reactions: 42
this is exactly why many artists aren’t allowed to consume any homemade cakes etc from fans. Fans who bake their favourite actors / musicians food have put some WEIRD SH*T in it over the years.

i could go into details but… you can probably use your imaginations
Greedy Carrie doesn't care. If the cakes are free she'll take them all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crocs ARE horrible.

Those Disney ones take it to a whole new obscene level though (no doubt the price is obscene as well).

(Also the nurses on the hospital foot clinic I was in the care of for a while, told me crocs cause tons of injuries.)
Crocs may not (okay, ARE not) attractive, but they are extremely comfortable and can be a life saver. 15 years ago, I took my daughters (then 9 and 11) to Disney World for a week. I packed the wrong shoes, and only had a flat pair of sneakers/trainers with no padding and no support for my arches whatsoever. By the end of day 1, I was literally crying from the pain. The next morning, we went into a shop and I bought a pair of Crocs, to my own shame and embarrassment due to how ugly they were, but let me tell you, they were the most confortable shoes I'd ever worn and saved the next 6 days of the trip.

They may not be pretty, and I haven't worn a pair since, but they have their uses and the comfort can't be argued.

Reactions: 10
Carrie Hope Fletcher #75 - The Montagues? What a load if Croc(s)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Genuine question....has she posted anything about the wedding herself? Not a repost of someone else's story, but something she wrote and she put together. There's no grid post that I can see - and I don't recall a story. Am I the only one that thinks that is insanely strange?! I feel like if she had married Oliver she would have been posting about it every day since....

Reactions: 28
Rosiered posted another video of The Dress.
Confirmed that Carrie wore her “favourite” boots…😬

IMG_5491.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Genuine question....has she posted anything about the wedding herself? Not a repost of someone else's story, but something she wrote and she put together. There's no grid post that I can see - and I don't recall a story. Am I the only one that thinks that is insanely strange?! I feel like if she had married Oliver she would have been posting about it every day since....
!! I was thinking this, if you got married to the love of your life and you were ecstatically happy would you not post something about it?

Reactions: 24
She posted a story from the wedding saying they'll share photos when they get them back from the photographer. So she will probably post a grid post then

Reactions: 5

Yes most couples do an 'official' we got married post. Especially someone like Carrie who posts practically everything on social media.

The only thought is she is waiting for the professional pics and/or she sold pics to some magazine for about £1

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes most couples do an 'official' we got married post. Especially someone like Carrie who posts practically everything on social media.

The only thought is she is waiting for the professional pics and/or she sold pics to some magazine for about £1
She already did both those in February though! Honestly what was the point in this 2nd wedding shitshow

Reactions: 14
Joel said on his live that 'him and Carrie can't post any pictures yet' whatever that means. Dunno if that means waiting for Danny with a bad angle to give them their photos, or if they've got a deal in place with another tacky outlet

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.