Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You remember that story Carrie said about a girl coming to her book signing and felt pressured to get her a gift because everyone else did? She used her bus money home to buy her an apricot face scrub. If I was Carrie idtbe mortified and would have paid for that girl to get home
That's down to the way she treats her fans. She doesn't acknowledge them in videos unless it's to brag about a gift so it would make fans think they have to do it

I've always found it pointless. Carrie has money to buy these products herself. Fans have already given her money by buying books, merch, viewing videos and so on. She's just greedy.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand her (and people in general) wanting loungefly bags. To me their tiny so don't fit much in (I love using rucksack and would want something bigger to be able to fit everything in) and they are way too expensive for what you get.
I got one for DLP from Vinted and they actually fit a lot more than you'd think
However the brand new ones are wayyyy over-priced and some of the designs are too "in your face" Disney
If I'm spending a lot of money on a bag I'd want to use it all the time

Reactions: 9
She has had this issue since her YouTube days where she does say people don't have to get her gifts, yet subliminally encourages the gift giving by showing gifts she's been given on camera and making a big deal out of them. She should have just said "don't get me gifts - I can't accept them for security reasons" every time, or something.

Given the lack of interaction she gives her fans normally, it must seem to them like one of the only ways to get positive attention from her. They know they'll get negative attention from her if they word something slightly badly or seem rude, or seem to have a different opinion, but she very rarely gives positive attention, mostly when given gifts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I've always found it pointless. Carrie has money to buy these products herself. Fans have already given her money by buying books, merch, viewing videos and so on. She's just greedy.
She's very stingy. Don't get me wrong, I understand being thoughtful with your money and not wasting it, but she's just the type of person that doesn't wanna spend any and would rather scam her young and impressionable subscribers to pay for her tit instead.

That's how she gets richer every day, saving a few tens of pounds here and there adds up in time.

Reactions: 17
Ironic she did fast passes at her wedding, considering how fast her whole relationship with NNS has gone.
Snort at this šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Got to be a thread title in there

Carrie Hope Fletcher #75 Gave Joel a Fastpass to marry her (twice)

With credit to you of course

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also crocs are horrible
Crocs ARE horrible.

Those Disney ones take it to a whole new obscene level though (no doubt the price is obscene as well).

(Also the nurses on the hospital foot clinic I was in the care of for a while, told me crocs cause tons of injuries.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Crocs ARE horrible.

Those Disney ones take it to a whole new obscene level though (no doubt the price is obscene as well).

(Also the nurses on the hospital foot clinic I was in the care of for a while, told me crocs cause tons of injuries.)
Youā€™re wrong šŸ˜‰

the HM Crocs are about Ā£80 which is insane

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She has had this issue since her YouTube days where she does say people don't have to get her gifts, yet subliminally encourages the gift giving by showing gifts she's been given on camera and making a big deal out of them. She should have just said "don't get me gifts - I can't accept them for security reasons" every time, or something.

Given the lack of interaction she gives her fans normally, it must seem to them like one of the only ways to get positive attention from her. They know they'll get negative attention from her if they word something slightly badly or seem rude, or seem to have a different opinion, but she very rarely gives positive attention, mostly when given gifts.
Plus she literally posted the address for the theatre for where the Crown Jewels is in at the moment!

• Sick
Dancing aside (he can dance better than me), this video is like when people discovered in the 70's they could make music videos more interesting and just shoved every kind of transition in (Ć  la status quo)
---

You remember that story Carrie said about a girl coming to her book signing and felt pressured to get her a gift because everyone else did? She used her bus money home to buy her an apricot face scrub. If I was Carrie idtbe mortified and would have paid for that girl to get home

Also, there's this from 15 mins onwards. A bloke who went to every wolverhampton show and every stage door got her a bag of 7 lush bath bombs and about 10 pots of lush hair/skin products

The whole gift giving thing is bad
Carrie always bragged about the free tit that fans gave her. I first noticed it getting weird during Chitty when fans started buying her full sized Lush products, which can run up to more than $20. She was always like ā€œPlease donā€™t feel the need to do thisā€, but then showed off every freebie she got her hands on.

If I were her I wouldā€™ve thrown those products into the bin since you never know what someone did with it.

Reactions: 21
Robā€™s ā€œnine days since the weddingā€ video has me wondering (once again) if heā€™s shading their relationship oh so slyly. Using August as the background song?!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
If I were her I wouldā€™ve thrown those products into the bin since you never know what someone did with it.
this is exactly why many artists arenā€™t allowed to consume any homemade cakes etc from fans. Fans who bake their favourite actors / musicians food have put some WEIRD SH*T in it over the years.

i could go into details butā€¦ you can probably use your imaginations

Reactions: 25
Robā€™s ā€œnine days since the weddingā€ video has me wondering (once again) if heā€™s shading their relationship oh so slyly. Using August as the background song?!
Already been shared by Scott in his stories šŸ™„šŸ¤”šŸ™„ No Neck will be sharing it in his stories in ...3...2...1...šŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'London is magic'

Proceeds to post one of the depressing looking parts of London.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At least itā€™s not more food but her subscriber content continues to be pointless and boring.

• Sick
  • Haha
I don't understand her (and people in general) wanting loungefly bags. To me their tiny so don't fit much in (I love using rucksack and would want something bigger to be able to fit everything in) and they are way too expensive for what you get.
You can actually fit quite a lot in them! I can fit a full size metal water bottle in easily, plus most of the other shite you carry around day to day šŸ˜‚ can even fit my Nintendo switch in with the joycons off. But theyā€™re super overpriced, way better to get second hand from vinted like new for cheaper.

Carrie can make any product look incredibly unappealing though!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.