Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gone for a nosey at Joel’s tik tok page (5 minutes of my life I won’t get back) and if I had to see this so do all of you

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Just gone for a nosey at Joel’s tik tok page (5 minutes of my life I won’t get back) and if I had to see this so do all of you

View attachment 2381175
I thought I had learned not to eat/drink while reading these threads. I never learn.

I was going to joke that Britney might need some new backup dancers. But, that’s truly an insult to real dancers. No one can say it’s because of his size either because Kam (dancer on the Taylor Swift tour) is a self proclaimed plus size dancer and he’s awesome. I’m not usually a fan of that type of dance but he’s amazing. Joel just has an ick factor.
---
Double posting… if you’re going to take the time to make a video, and the hoodie requires you to move it aside, take it off?

Reactions: 8
Joel is vom inducing and a walking ick but you have to admit he's a much better dancer than Carrie lol

Reactions: 23
The thing is, although it doesn’t look like it in that video (and subsequent grinding on the second first dance) but he’s actually a good dancer. I’ve seen him in local shows growing up and he can dance and choreograph. Also, he studied MT at Guildford. I definitely think his change in fitness recently has hugely impacted his ability to move, I’m sure he’s admitted that too. He doesn’t help himself by pulling weird faces when he dances, and acting like he’s gods gift. Oh and I’ve just remembered the weird shuffle run down the aisle with sparklers, not the elegance and poise of a professional dancer either 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is completely random, but does anyone else remember when Carrie insisted she had a phobia of balloons? She really always has had to be the most extra

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Joel has never had a hot take in his life. If I wanted to listen to a condescending twit with an annoying voice, I’d call my old manager. For real, Joel sounds just like him
Joel completely gives 'out of his depth middle manager' vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
People over the age of 18 who buy influencers presents are beyond weird. Spend your money on something else, buy yourself a present not some D lister.

Also crocs are horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 39
People over the age of 18 who buy influencers presents are beyond weird. Spend your money on something else, buy yourself a present not some D lister.

Also crocs are horrible
i clicked like on your comment. I then had to retract it owing to your final line. How very dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2381175
He can dance to an extent, but it absolutely doesn’t look effortless (like when Britney does it!), it looks like he’s desperately trying to fit all the steps in instead of just being a natural dancer. Trying too hard as per usual

Reactions: 10
He can dance to an extent, but it absolutely doesn’t look effortless (like when Britney does it!), it looks like he’s desperately trying to fit all the steps in instead of just being a natural dancer. Trying too hard as per usual
The hoodie and filters are very distracting too

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2381175
Dancing aside (he can dance better than me), this video is like when people discovered in the 70's they could make music videos more interesting and just shoved every kind of transition in (à la status quo)
---

Also crocs are horrible
You remember that story Carrie said about a girl coming to her book signing and felt pressured to get her a gift because everyone else did? She used her bus money home to buy her an apricot face scrub. If I was Carrie idtbe mortified and would have paid for that girl to get home

Also, there's this from 15 mins onwards. A bloke who went to every wolverhampton show and every stage door got her a bag of 7 lush bath bombs and about 10 pots of lush hair/skin products

The whole gift giving thing is bad

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He cam move but it's the choreography that's cringe. It's like a teenager trying to be cool and sassy in their bedroom mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was he doing the funky chicken in the middle of that?

What's the significance of the timed fast pass favours? I thought the timed detail was going to differ by person or relate to a feature of their wedding. What an odd wedding favour.

How grabby that Carrie encourages gifts from fans. Is this standard in the industry?
For some reason I can't picture her co-stars receiving consumables and toiletries. Maybe teddies or small collectables but at least you wouldn't be encouraging that tat (unless you're akin to Carrie), have little interest in keeping it and can easily offload them to others/charity. It's not like Carrie can't afford her own face scrub and Lush products 😳

Knowing how weird and obsessive some fans can be I'm not sure I'd want to use food or toiletries gifted from them or encourage it on my social media.

Reactions: 7
More freebies, Loungefly sent her a bag 🙄
I don't understand her (and people in general) wanting loungefly bags. To me their tiny so don't fit much in (I love using rucksack and would want something bigger to be able to fit everything in) and they are way too expensive for what you get.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.